Hello friends, As we know the importance of an income certificate. In this article, we will provide complete information regarding the Maharashtra income certificate because, this is the direct connection of Aaple Sarkar and you may ask us how it is, We will discuss all the points which are rising in your mind.
Maharashtra has launched a new portal that is Aaple sarkar, and the main objective is to provide an income certificate in your home. Which is the main reason it has been designed by the Maharashtra government. This article is very beneficial for you and if you have to gain more information regarding the Aaple Sarkar Portal then, stay connected with us and read the whole article till the end.
Importance of Income certificate
Aaple Sarkar Portal is designed by the Chief Minister of Maharashtra and he has the implementation of the website, the people of the Maharashtra state will be able to apply for the Income Certificate sitting at their homes. And anyone not belonging to Maharashtra state they have to visit any particular office to apply for an income certificate and all steps you have applied govt portal apply and all steps to make an income certificate Must have been sitting at their homes.
On this page, we will share some important points regarding the income certificate. Here is to understand the purpose of an income certificate. Why are the people making it? Both points are discussed in this article, then please read the end.
Maharashtra Aaple Sarkar Portal आपले सरकार पोर्टल
In order to provide services at the doorstep of the people of the state, the portal of Aaple Sarkar has been created by the state government. of Maharashtra. Here the services are provided by the departments of school education, agriculture, labor department, sports department, revenue department, finance department, etc. You can also verify the details about some of the services available on the list.
The state government of Maharashtra has been developed the Aaple Sarkar portal for the citizens of the state. Different government departments have been providing a wide range of services to the citizens of the state. To avail the services, you may be able to know how to register yourself on the portal launched by the state government via aaplesarkar.mahaonline.gov.in
Aaple Sarkar Portal Departments
- Revenue Department
- Water Resources Department
- Forest Department
- Department of Registration & Stamps (IGR)
- Department of Co-Operation Marketing and Textiles
- Home Department
- Transport Department
- Industries Department
- Housing Department – Mumbai Building Repairs and Reconstruction Board
- Maharashtra Jeevan Pradhikaran
- Urban Development
- Maharashtra Pollution Control Board
- Maharashtra Industrial Development Corporation
- Nagpur Municipal Corporation
- Social Justice and Special Assistance Department
- Medical Education and Drug Department – AYUSH
- The Medical Education and Drug Department – MIMH
- Medical Education and Drug Department – DMER
- Higher Education and Technical Department
- Home Department- Maharashtra Maritime Board
- Tourism and Cultural Affairs – Gazetteers Department
- Tourism and Cultural Affairs – Directorate of Archives
- Women And Child Development department
- Public Health Department
- Tribal Development Department
- DEPARTMENT OF ANIMAL HUSBANDRY & DAIRYING
- DEPARTMENT OF FISHERIES
- School Education and Sports Department
- Finance Department
- Food & Public Distribution System (PDS)
- Tourism and Cultural Affairs Department – Directorate of Cultural
- The Tourism and Cultural Affairs Department – MTDC
- Tourism and Cultural Affairs Department – P L Deshpande Maharashtra Kala Academy
- Tourism and Cultural Affairs Department – Stage Performances Scrutiny Board
- Land Record Department
- Energy Department
- State Excise Department
- Minority Development Department
- Urban Local Bodies
Some Services Available on Aaple Sarkar
- Certificate of Residence in Hilly Area
- Income Certificate
- Temporary Residence Certificate
- Age Nationality and Domicile Certificate
- Solvency Certificate
- Senior Citizen Certificate
- Permission for Cultural Programme
- Small Land Holder Certificate
- Attestation of Affidavit
- Agriculturist Certificate
- Duplicate Marksheets
- Certified Copy Record of Rights
- Duplicate Migration Certificate
- Duplicate passing certificate
- Government Commercial Examination
- Certificate Correction etc.
Important Documents for Aaple Sarkar
In this, we will discuss some important documents regarding the Aaple Sarkar and when to require it.
- Proof Of Identity
- PAN Card
- Voter ID Card
- Aadhaar Card
- Driving Licence
- Government / Semi-Government ID Proof
- MNREGA Job Card
- RSBY Card
- Proof Of Address (Any -1)
- Ration Card
- Aadhaar Card
- Driving Licence
- Voter ID Card
- A Property Tax Receipt
- Property Agreement Copy
- Water Bill
- Electricity Bill
- Telephone Bill
- Rent Receipt
Registration Process @AapleSarkar.Mahaonline.Gov.In
On this page, we will be discussing the registration process for the Aaple Sarkar Portal. We will give some important steps regarding that. Let’s see it.
- You have to visit the official website of the aaple Sarkar portal Aaplesarkar.Mahaonline.Gov.In.
- You have to reach the homepage then where you have to click on it for registration.
- After you have seen that two options will appear on the computer screen.
- You have to click on option one and enter the district and 10-digit mobile number, one-time password, and the last one is user name.
- After that, you have to click on the option to and you will be given personal information like your father’s name, mother’s name, Pincode, occupation, building, landmark, district, date of birth, etc.
- Then enter the mobile number and username for verification and enter the PAN no and choose username and password.
- After this procedure, you have to upload the signature and photograph given the format.
- Then you have to click on the register
Lady Meherbai D Tata Education Trust Scholarship 2023: 6 लाख रूपए मिलेंगे सब को (Study Abroad), जानें कैसे
UP Shadi Anudan Yojana: उत्तर प्रदेश शादी अनुदान योजना [₹51000] में करे आवेदन- Application Form 2023
How To Apply For A Certificate?
To register for the certificate or service applicants require to register with the portal. If you’re not registered, you can follow the above-mentioned step-by-step process.
- Primarily, visit the official portal Aaple Sarkar Portal
- Accordingly, you can log in with the user ID and password.
- After that, you can choose which service you have to apply for.
- Fill out the particulars mentioned in the application form.
- If you are not uploaded while registering, you can attach and upload the documents.
- Finally, submit your application form and take note of the application ID for further use.
Track your Application for Apple Government
- Initially, visit the official website of Aaple Sarkar Portal
- On the home page, visit the option of “Track your application” which is available on the right-hand side of the web page.
- After that, choose the name of the department and sub-department.
- Lastly, you can choose the name of the service for which you have applied.
- Provide the application ID and click on the “go” option.
- In the last step, you can track your application status
|SARKARIIYOJANA HOMEPAGE||CLICK HERE|
1 How i complain to Aaple Sarkar?
For any technical issues/queries while filing the grievance on the portal please contact the helpline 1800 120 8040.
2 What are the steps for Aaple Sarkar registration?
- Click in the link @Aaplesarkar.Mahaonline.Gov.In “New User?
- Select any one mode from given options to create user name and password User ID and Password by verifying UID or Create own user profile using OTP verification on your mobile.
3 What is the meaning of Aaple Sarkar?
Aaple Sarkar Portal is an online platform that has been established by the Government of Maharastra Government to facilitate citizen-centric services under a single portal.
4 Which state has launched the mobile app?
The Punjab government launched the ‘i-Hariyali’ mobile application under ‘Mission Tandarust Punjab’ in 2019.
5 How can i apply for income certificate in Maharashtra?
Income certificate provided by the revenue department,Govt. of Maharashtra. The department will provide service within 15 days.
6 who lauched aaple sarkar app ?
Apple sarkar app is an innovation by the department of information of technology .