Hello friends, today we will discuss a very important topic regarding those students who want to apply for the All India Bar Examination (AIBE 2023 Registration). In this article, we will give complete information regarding this (AIBE) All India Bar Examination. We will try to clear all doubts which are regarding ask.
We have seen lots of students not be able to completely understand the process. Don’t worry we will explain everything. Like the application process and checking examination dates. If you want to gain more information about the topic, stay connected with us and read the whole article till the end.
All India Bar Examination AIBE 2023
What is AIBE?
All India bar examination is an examination conducted by the bar council of India for law graduates willing to start practicing as a lawyer. The candidate will be aware that the certificate of practice after clearing the examination is eligible to practice in any court in India. This authority is responsible for conducting this examination every year. That is the major reason those students who want to become lawyers want to examine how capable and knowledgeable to become a lawyer.
As we know that the all-India bar examination application process will be starting on the 13th of December 2022 and the entrance examination will be conducted on the 5th of February 2023. When we are talking about the last date of the application is the 16th of January 2023. The All India bar examination will release the syllabus in a few days. When students are going to fill out the examination form they can visit our next page because that is very beneficial for you. In this article, we will share some important details regarding the AIBE like the application form process, eligibility criteria, exam schedule, syllabus, and admit Card as well.
Eligibility criteria for AIBE 2023 Exam
We will talk about what is the eligibility criteria for all India bar examinations. When those students will be going to fill out the examination form please must have checked your eligibility criteria let’s see that –
- The first one is related to the nationality who is interested in his nationality is Indian.
- The second one is related to age. There is no age limit but upper age limits are specified for this exam.
- The third one is related to educational qualification – a student can apply for the bar examination if he completed a three-year LLB degree from a recognized university or an institute in India.
- There are not any specified mark criteria.
- Those students who want to apply for this AIBE Exam 2023 should have enrolled their names as an advocate with the respective state bar council.
AIBE Exam 2023 Syllabus
Here now we have provided a completed syllabus AIBE.
|Topic||No of questions|
|Code of civil procedure||10|
|Criminal procedure code||10|
|Indian Penal code||8|
|Alternative dispute redressal including arbitration act||4|
|Public interest litigation||4|
|Professional ethics and cases of professional misconduct under bci rules||4|
|Labor and industrial law||4|
|Law of a tort, including the motor vehicle act and a consumer protection law||5|
|Law related to taxation||4|
|Law of contract, specific relief, property law negotiable instrument act||8|
|Land acquisition act||2|
|Intellectual property laws||2|
A complete schedule of AIBE 2023 Registration
On this page, we have provided a complete schedule of AIBE.
|Examination||All India bar examination 17th 2023|
|Article Category||Regarding the AIBE details|
|Exam type||National level examination|
|Conducting Authority||Bar council of India|
|Conducted for||Certificate for practice|
|Date of Examination||5th February 2023|
|Mode of application||Online|
|Application status||Active for 13th December 2022|
AIBE Admit Card 2023
On this page, we will discuss the Admit Card for AIBE Exam 2023:
There is information regarding the Admit card because this institute will be coming soon to release the Admit card for this exam.
- Students can be able to download their admit card on the official website by login in with their user ID and password.
- This is the provision to admit a card that does not send a hard copy of the admit card by post or any other source.
- When those students will be going to the examination then they will carry a soft copy of admit card at the venue. Otherwise, any student will not have to carry a copy of admit card not allowed in the examination.
How to Apply?
AIBE 2023 Application Form: On this page, we will be giving the most important information regarding the exam because here now to provide the method of applying. If you are unable to do that don’t worry these steps are very helpful for applying to this exam then follow them.
- First of all, you can visit the official website of the All India bar examination.
- After that, you have to enter the state, enrollment, and year.
- You have to visit the page and see all the instructions which are read carefully.
- After that, you can fill out the AIBE 2023 (XVII) Application Form, be careful and click on the save button.
- After this process, you will upload the documents given format.
- After this procedure, your registration number will be given by the phone number when you enter that.
- You have to pay according to the category.
- Your AIBE 2023 Application Form will be completed after you can click on the submit button.
- You have to take a printout of the AIBE VII (17) 2023 Application Form for the upcoming future.