AP Input Subsidy 2022: In the state of Andhra Pradesh Jagan became the Chief Minister, 19.93 lakh farmers have been provided Rs 1,612.62 crore as input subsidy. The Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh YS Jagan Mohan Reddy will distribute input subsidies to farmers on Tuesday. A total of 5,97,311 farmers who have damaged crops due to heavy rains and floods will be given Rs 571.57 crore. The amount will be deposited directly into the bank accounts of the farmers only
The Chief Minister had clarified that farmers who have suffered crop loss in a single season should be provided input subsidy so that they can invest it for the subsequent season and compensate for the loss to some extent. Farmers who did not get germinated seeds due to heavy rains were provided 1.21 lakh quintals of seeds at an 80 per cent subsidy immediately after the heavy rains. Since Jagan became the Chief Minister, 19.93 lakh farmers were provided Rs 1,612.62 crore as input subsidy
AP Input Subsidy 2022
In the TDP regime, the AP input subsidy for Kharif 2014 was paid in November 2015. A government release said no input subsidy was paid for crop losses in Kharif 2018. In the YSRC regime, it is a different picture altogether. In April 2020, Rs 123.70 crore was paid to 1.56 lakh farmers for losses up to March 2020 and Rs 278.87 crore was paid to 3.71 lakh farmers for losses incurred from April to October due to rains. For the crop losses of the Nivar cyclone in November 2020, an input subsidy of Rs 645.99 crore was provided to 8.35 lakh farmers in December.
Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy on Tuesday will deposit ₹542.06 crore as input subsidy in the accounts of 5.97 lakh farmers who have damaged crops due to natural calamities. In addition, Mr Jagan will also credit ₹29.51 crores. As part of YSR Yantra Sewa Yojana 1,220 farmer groups as part of the agricultural mechanization drive. The state government has so far disbursed ₹ 1,612.62 crores to the accounts of 19.93 lakh farmers as part of input subsidy.
AP Input Subsidy 2022 Beneficiary List
The subsidy has given much-needed relief to the farmers who lost a lot of money due to rains and floods in the state in November last year. An input subsidy worth Rs 542.06 crore has been directly transferred to the bank accounts of farmers by the state Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy. Reiterating his government’s commitment to the welfare of farmers and expansion of agriculture and allied industries, the CM said, “We are committed to it.” According to the minister, the government has paid Rs 1,612 crore to compensate 19.93 lakh farmers for crop loss due to excessive rains and floods in the last two-and-a-half years.
AP Input 2022 Beneficiary List Download 2022
Subsidies of Rs 1,832 crore and Rs 356 crore were not paid to farmers for 2018 Kharif and rabi, respectively, and tenant farmers were excluded from government programmes.
Rs 646 crore of 8.35 lakh farmers were deposited in their accounts as Nivar cyclone compensation within a month, while Rs 22 crore in Gulab cyclone compensation was disbursed in less than two months.
YSR Input Subsidy Payment Status 2022
|Scheme Name||AP Input Subsidy 2022 Status|
|Launched by||Andhra Pradesh Government|
|Beneficiary||Andhra Pradesh Farmers|
|Objective||To provide insurance cover on crops|
|Launched on||15 December 2020|
|Number of Beneficiaries||9.48 lakh|
|Sum Assured||Rs.1252 crore|
YSR Free Crop Insurance Scheme 2022 Purpose
The main motive of the scheme is to provide insurance coverage on crops to all the farmers of the state. All-natural calamities like heavy rains, drought, cyclones etc. will be covered through this scheme. The government is going to provide financial cover for the crops damaged due to these natural calamities. Through this scheme, farmers need not pay any premium amount. This will save them from financial burden. The implementation of the scheme will also bring transparency to the system.
YSR Free Crop Insurance Scheme Benefits and Features
- The Andhra Pradesh government is going to provide crop insurance to the farmers through YSR Crop Insurance.
- This scheme has been announced on 15th December 2020.
- Under this scheme, crop loss due to natural calamities will be covered.
- This scheme will be cost-free for the farmers.
- Farmers do not need to pay any premium to take advantage of this scheme.
- The enrollment cost for the scheme is only Re.
- Under YSR free crop insurance, the government is going to pay the claim amount by depositing the amount directly in the farmer’s bank.
- Under the scheme, the government is going to give Rs 1252 crore.
- There is a total of 9.48 lakh farmers who will get benefits through this scheme.
- It is about 49.80 lakh farmers have enrolled in this scheme.
- All crops destroyed during the 2020 claim amount will be paid to them in the month of May 2021
- This scheme is going to cover about 56 lakh hectares of land
YSR Free Crop Insurance Scheme Eligibility Criteria and Documents Required
- Farmers must be a permanent residents of Andhra Pradesh
- They have aadhar card
- A residence certificate
- Voter ID Card
- Ration card
- Passport size photograph
- Mobile number
How to apply for YSR Free Crop Insurance Beneficiary List
If you want to apply for YSR free crop insurance scheme then you have to follow the below-mentioned steps:-
- Firstly, you need to visit the official website of the Agriculture Department, Government of Andhra Pradesh
- After that the Home page will open in front of you
- And then on the homepage applicant have to click on Apply for YSR Free Crop Insurance Scheme
- After that, the application form page will appear on your system screen.
- And In the application form, applicants have to enter all the important details like their name, email id, mobile number, address etc.
- After that, you have to upload all the required documents carefully after scanning
- Now you have to click on the submit button to finally submit the application.
- By following this procedure you can easily apply for YSR Free Crop Insurance Scheme.