AWES Army Public School Teacher Recruitment 2022: There is good news for the candidates because the online application for AWES Army School TGT, PGT, and PRT Recruitment has started. The starting date for online registration for the recruitment will start from 25th August 2022 which will be available till 5th October 2022.
Candidates need to go through this article to apply directly to TGT, PGT, and PRT Recruitment 2022. On this page, we will provide you with complete information about recruitment along with the simple steps to apply for the recruitment. Direct links are provided at the end of the page through which applicants can directly apply for the posts.
AWES Army Public School Teacher Recruitment 2022
The recruitment is to be conducted for multiple posts across India. There are 136 Army Public Schools located in different regions of the country. There has been a severe shortage of teachers in school as most of the teachers leave their jobs due to various reasons. Applicants after qualifying for the exam and apply for various schools as per the released recruitment notification for the particular army school. Candidates can get complete details on our page for vacancy distribution.
AWES Army School Teacher Jobs Notification 2022
Applicants appearing for the exam must have a complete overview of the recruitment done by the authority for the recruitment of TGT, PGT, and PRT in Army Schools across India. Kindly refer to the below table in which we have provided all the important details about the recruitment.
awesindia.com Teacher Recruitment 2022
|Authority||Army Welfare Education Society (AWES)|
|Applications||PGT, PRT Recruitment|
|Starting Date to Apply||25 August 2022|
|Last Date for Application form||5 October 2022|
|Admit card Availability||20 October 2022|
|Exam||5 & 6 November 2022|
|Result Declaration||20 November 2022|
AWES Army School Recruitment Selection Process
The selection process for the exam is based on the steps given below. Applicants who clear the selection round will be eligible for recruitment. Please read the information below.
Step 1: Screening Test
The authority will conduct the online screening test on 5th and 6th November at various centers across India. Candidates who qualify the screening test will get an exam result in the form of scorecard which will be available for 3 years for teaching posts under AWES Recruitment. The scorecard will be valid for 3 years from the date of issue. Experienced candidates who are currently scorecard holder and want to improve their score. Candidates who had TGT card earlier can apply for PGT posts.
Candidate clearing the Screening Test will then be eligible for the next round of selection that is Interview & Evaluation of Teaching Skills & Computer Proficiency Round.
Step 2: Interview
The interview will be conducted by the school authority releasing the teacher vacancy. The authority will invite the candidates by publishing their advertisement notices on the notice boards of various newspapers or on the websites of the school. Applicants have to apply for the post as soon as it is released. The complete details about the recruitment will be provided at the time of release of recruitment notice.
Step 3: Assessment of Teaching Skills and Computer Proficiency examination
The final stage of selection is the one in which the assessment of teaching skills and computer proficiency will be checked. They have to clear the Essay and comprehension test which will be conducted for the candidates. Each will be 15 marks. Computer proficiency depends on the nature of the post and the school authority.
AWES Army School Recruitment Exam Scheme
Planning the exam will be helpful for the students who are planning to secure the selection for recruitment. Screening tests for PGT/TGT and PRT will be conducted online. The authority will conduct the examination of PGT/TGT and PRT separately. The PGT/TGT exam will be 180 marks and the time allotted for the exam will be 3 hours. For PRT exam, it will have 90 questions of one mark and a time limit of 90 minutes.
How to apply for AWES Army Public School Teacher Recruitment 2022?
Candidates are advised to read the steps before applying for the recruitment.
- First of all you have to visit official website of Army Welfare Education Society
- After that on the homepage of the official portal will shown on the screen.
- And then candidate have to register themselves on the portal.
- Click on New User on the home window.
- To proceed further candidates have to check the declaration and after that, the application form will appear on the screen.
- Fill the details asked in the form and after filling the details tap on submit button.
- After filling and submitting the application form, the login details will be sent to candidate registered mobile number or mail id.
- Log in with your credentials.
- Applicants can also modify the application form if they find any error in the form by tapping on the modify button on the dashboard.
- Check your details and proceed with the paid registration fee.
- Payment can be made through various online modes of transaction i.e. Credit, Debit Card and Net Banking.
- Candidates has to pay a non-refundable fee of rupees 500.
- Take a copy of successful transaction of fee and save it for future reference