Central Bank Of India SO Registration Form 2022: Recruiting authorities in the Central Bank of India invite applications from candidates in online mode. CBI is an Indian nationalized bank that works under the Ministry of Finance, Government of India. It is very beneficial to be appointed to the post of Specialist Officer in the bank. Just a very well-paid job, it is equally prestigious. Citizens apply for recruitment in huge numbers in the country. The first stage of recruitment is application. Applicants are called for the recruitment processes on the basis of the submitted form.
Hence, the application process is very important for the candidates. In the subsequent article, we have simplified the process approach by listing every important detail while applying for CBI Specialist Officer at the Central Bank of India.
Central Bank Of India SO Online Application Form 2022
Candidates who are willing to be recruited for the post of Specialist Officer SO in the Central Bank of Idea will have to go through a specific selection process. The qualification of the candidates along with their educational qualification is looked into before recruiting. The officials start the whole recruitment process by inviting the online application form. Candidates need to register themselves on the portal and create their profile. After that, they have to use the login credentials of the registered account and sign in to the portal.
The application form has to be filled with correct details while uploading the correct documents for the specific requirements of the officials. Finally, candidates have to pay the fee and then submit the form. It is the post submission that the entire application process is completed for the applicants. So each step counts during the form submission and should be done with accuracy while ensuring that there are no mistakes.
Central Bank of India SO Online Application Form: Overview
|Process Name||Central Bank of India SO Online Application Form|
|Authority||Central Bank Of India CBI|
Pre-requisites for CBI Specialist Officer Online Form
The following should be prepared before filling out the form as candidates are required to fill in the details related to them:
- A valid and active personal email id to ensure communication mode through the mail.
- All the relevant documents that need to be uploaded.
- You should carry any valid identity proof to refer to while entering the details.
- Since the candidates are required to upload information regarding their education, they must carry the correct documents with them.
- Address proof to write correct details.
- A finance card or UPI or any other thing is required for payment of the application fee.
CBI SO Application Form Documents Required
Candidates who are willing to fill the application form for the recruitment of Specialist Officer in Central Bank of India should keep the documents ready as per the instructions. They have to upload them in the correct size and format as a digital copy. The officials will verify the accountability and eligibility of the candidates only by observing the documents which they will upload. The latter information should be viewed with reference to the documents:
- Photograph in size 4.5 cm × 3.5 cm in passport style of preferred dimensions 200 x 230 pixels. The size of the document should be from 20 kb to 50 kb.
- Scanned signature of the candidate on white paper with balk pen in size more than 10 kb and less than 20 kb. Dimension of the photograph should be are 140 x 60 pixels.
- Left thumb impression should be uploaded in jpg or jpeg format. Preference is given to the dimensions being 240 x 240 pixels in a 200 dpi resolution of preference. The size of the file should be between 20 kb to 50 kb in size.
- A handwritten declaration in jpg or jpeg format with a size between 50 kb to 100 kb in file size 800 x 400 pixels at 200 dpi.
- Marksheet of Educational Qualification in PDF Format.
- Certificate of Education in PDF format.
- Relevant experience certificate in PDF format.
- Identity document in PDF format.
- Certificate of caste
- Application fee for Central Bank Of India Specialist Officer 2022
- Candidates have to pay the applicable amount using online payment methods.
- You can use Debit Card (Rupay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Card, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Card or Mobile Wallet to make payment.
- GST and other applicable fees are also to be paid by the applicants.
- Applications are not processed without payment of a non-refundable fee. Therefore, this is a very important step.
How to fill Central Bank of India SO Application Form?
Candidates who want to apply for Central Bank of India SO post should follow the following method:
- Open the official portal of Central Bank of India CBI at www.centralbankofindia.co.in.
- Tap on Recruitment icon in the menu.
- All latest and open recruitments will be listed.
- Tap on the link to apply for the post of Specialist Officer in Central Bank of India.
- Tap on New Registration and create profile on the portal.
- Use login credentials to sign in and open the application form.
- Enter Basic Details, Personal Details, Address Details, Educational Qualification and Experience Details.
- After that upload the required documents in the correct formats and sizes.
- Pay the applicable amount of the application fee.
- Tap on Submit Button.