CGHS Recruitment 2022: Central Government Health Scheme has announced the latest recruitment notification for their department in Nagpur and Mumbai. There are a total 98 different vacancies for various post in this department. Interested candidates can apply in CGHS Vacancies by filling out the offline form. You can apply for approximately 98 different posts including MTS, MA, LMA, Specialist, GDMOs, LDC, Nursing Officer and Pharmacist. We are providing you complete details of CGHS Recruitment 2022 Procedure, and also will share with you complete information about CGHS Jobs 2022 eligibility criteria, required document, the selection procedure and other important details. So you are suggested to read our article and to get each and every information about this vacancy.
CGHS Recruitment 2022
Central Government Health Scheme is an initiative of Health and Family Welfare under Government of India. They provide health facilities to all the citizens in India. Today we will discuss only their special recruitment procedure. The department has announced different notification for various posts. But We have combined them because the selection procedure of this post is same. and the last date of applying in CGHS 2022 Recruitment is 25 November 2022. So you can check all the official notifications of recruitment and match your qualification according to the notification and cost. If your qualification and eligibility matches any post then you can apply. Interested candidates can apply through offline mode only. we are providing you an application form that has to be filled out and need to submit it by visiting the destination only.
CGHS Recruitment Notification Download
We are providing you a list of all the posts which have to be filled through this recruitment procedure.
- Advertisement for engaging retired persons on Contractual basis for the post of MTS, MA, LMA under CGHS Nagpur
- Advertisement for engaging retired Doctors for the post of Specialists and GDMOs on a contract basis under CGHS Nagpur [PDF] 152 KB
- Advertisement for engaging retired officer for the post of JHAA (LDC) on contract basis under CGHS Nagpur [PDF] 109 KB
- Advertisement for engaging retired officer for the post of Nursing Officer on contract basing under CGHS Nagpur [PDF] 133 KB
- Advertisement for engaging retired officer for the post of Pharmacist on contract basis under CGHS Nagpur [PDF] 133 KB
- Advertisement for engaging retired officers for the post of MTS on contract basis under CGHS Mumbai (31 October 2022) [PDF] 110 KB
- Advertisement for engaging retired officers for the post of Pharmacists on contract basis under CGHS Mumbai (31 October 2022) [PDF] 133 KB
- Advertisement for engaging retired officers for the post of Nursing Officer on contract basis under CGHS Mumbai (31 October 2022) [PDF] 133 KB
- Advertisement for engaging retired officers for the post of LDC on contract basis under CGHS Mumbai (31 October 2022
Eligibility criteria for applying in CGHS in recruitment for various post
There are different eligibility criteria according to the related post. You can visit the official website of the Central Government Health Scheme and check notifications of various posts. We are providing you with a complete list of essential qualifications in the below article.
- Pharmacist- 12th class pass with physics, chemistry, and biology. diploma in pharmacy with two years experience in any hospital in India
- Nursing Officer- B.Sc in Nursing with a diploma in general nursing from any recognized board of India.
- MTS- 10 Pass candidates can apply
- LDC- 12 Pass candidate including the subject combination of science stream.
How to download the Application form for CGHS Recruitment 2022
If you full filling all the criteria then you can apply for your desired post by following this step-by-step procedure:
- You need to go to the official website of CGHS.
- Now you will reach the dashboard of the website where you have to find the notification bar.
- Here you have to find your desired post notification and click on it to download it.
- Now you can see the notification of your post which have to be filled.
- Scroll down the notification and find the application form.
- Now take a printout of this application form and fill it out manually through a ball pen.
- After that you have to atteched your all relavent documents with the application form.
- Paste your pass port size photo graph in the application form and send it to the department.
- You need to visite the CGHS physically and submit it to the authority.
- Now your application have been submitted successfully.
Selection procedure of CGHS Recruitement
If your candidature is perfect to the job then you will be called to the interview. The interview list of candidates will be uploaded on the official website of CGHS. Once you face the interview then the board will prepare the merit list of selected candidates. You can check it also by visiting the official website.