Covid Vaccine Certificate 2022: As we are all aware the Central Government of India is facilitating the world’s biggest immunization campaign. According to the reports, till the first of April 2022, more than 83,45,07,140 people have effectively taken the first dose of Covid Vaccine. To full fill, the stockpile prerequisite the Serum Institute of India Pvt Ltd and Bharat Biotech have worked really hard.
As we probably are aware that around 90% of Indians are completely immunized now and they receive a certificate. These days, a corona Covid Vaccine Certificate is necessary for traveling between one state to another state, making rail and bus reservations, going to prospective employee meetings, and numerous different things.
The Government of India issued certificates to every one of the people who have been vaccinated. Every citizen can download vaccination certificate from official apps or official websites. By going to the official website which is cowin.gov.in the Covid Vaccine Certificate can be downloaded Name Wise, the Government of India will keep a record of the people who have been immunized.
In this certificate, some details will be printed such as Name of person, Date of birth, Dose (1st or 2nd or both), Name of the person who has been given the vaccine, Name of the Vaccination Center, etc.
The process to download the Covid Vaccine Certificate 2022
As we know, due to the corona pandemic people must have a covid Vaccine Certificate which will be available once they are vaccinated for various types of things such as Verification purpose at airports and traveling from one state to another state and while joining new jobs/interviews and many other places and for other purposes.
So, you can download your Covid fully Vaccinated Certificate from the Cowin app or by visiting the official website Cowin.gov.in or through any other application like Aarogya Setu, Whatsapp, Digilocker, etc. The vaccine certificate will be available in pdf format. You can also download your Cowin Vaccine Certificate PDF in various ways such as by using your Name, by using your Aadhar Card, and with the help of your registered Mobile Number.
Keep in mind that, you can download the vaccine certificate after you have been fully vaccinated with both doses of Covid Vaccine. To download the certificate official website of Cowin is Cowin.gov.in, you can download the certificate by visiting the website or through the Cowin App.
Download the Vaccine Certificate by Name
As we know that covid vaccination is very important to people. After completion of 1st and 2nd dose of the covid vaccination the vaccination certificate will provide to the people. It is a necessary document that is issued by the Government Of India after completion of 1st and 2nd dose and it is certified that a person has been vaccinated.
The vaccination certificate contains the details of the person such as the full name of the person, age, date of birth, address, photograph, etc. The vaccination certificate will be downloaded in PDF format. Once you got fully vaccinated then you can download the Covid Vaccine Certificate through different applications and different modes Aadhar Card, Mobile Number, etc.
To download the vaccination certificate, first of all, you have to complete your vaccine dose. After that, your Covid Vaccine Certificate will be issued to you by the government and you can download it by visiting the link cowin.gov.in and Name Wise. In this vaccination certificate, the information will be mentioned such as name, gender, age, etc. and name of the person who has given you the vaccine, and the place name where you get will be mentioned.
The Online Process to download the Covid- 19 Vaccination Certificate by using your Name
- So, if you want to download the Covid 19 Vaccine Certificate by using your Name 2022 then you have to follow the steps given below.
- First of all, you will have to go through the official website which is Cowin.gov.in.
- After this, you have to click on the ‘Vaccination Services‘ option and then tap on the ‘Download Covid vaccine Certificate’ button.
- After that, you will be required to enter your Registered Mobile Number on the Cowin Portal and then enter the OTP received on your Mobile.
- Now, you have to enter the OTP and then hit on the ‘View Cowin Vaccination Certificate’ tab.
- After that, you will have to click on the print Covid 19 Vaccine Certificate 2022 button and need to take a printout of the certificate.
The Procedure to download the Covid 1st and 2nd dose Vaccination Certificate on WhatsApp
- You can also get your Covid Vaccination Certificate through Whatsapp and for this, you have to follow the simple steps given below:
- First of all, you have to save the mobile number: +91 9013151515 on your mobile phone.
- Then, you have to type Covid Certificate and send this Whatsapp message on this number +91 9013151515.
- Now, you will be required to enter the OTP as received on your registered mobile no.
- After this, you will get your Covid Vaccination Certificate in PDF format on your Whatsapp.
- Then, you can download your 1st and 2nd dose Vaccination Certificates for further use.
The Procedure to download the fully Vaccinated Certificate on your Phone
- First of all, you will have to visit the link cowin.gov.in on the official web portal of the Cowin App.
- After this, you will have to go to the ‘Certificate Download’ corner.
- Then, you will be required to fill up your valid mobile number and you will get an OTP on your registered mobile number.
- After this, you have to enter the received OTP correctly and then click on the ‘Download Vaccine Certificate’ link.
- After following these simple steps, you will be able to download your Vaccination Certificate by Mobile Number.
The Procedure to download the Cowin Vaccine Certificate through Aarogya Setu App
- As we know we can also get covid-19 vaccination update on the Aarogya Setu application, so you can also download your fully vaccinated certificate through Aarogya Setu App by following the simple steps:
- First of all, you will have to install Aarogya Setu App on your smartphone.
- After this, you will have to select the language which is Hindi/English/regional, etc.
- After that, you have to register by using your mobile number and then navigate to the Cowin and click on that.
- Then, you will have to find the ‘download Certificate’ button and then enter the registered mobile number once you got vaccinated.
- If you forget your mobile number, then you need to enter 14 digit beneficiary id.
- So, by following these simple steps, you can download your Cowin Vaccine Certificate in PDF format successfully.
The Procedure to download the Cowin Vaccine Certificate from DigiLocker
- If you have done your covid 1st and 2nd dose and you are fully vaccinated then you can download your Vaccine Certificate through a different app. To download the Covid vaccine certificate from the DigiLocker app you will have to follow some simple steps:
- First of all, you will have to go to the website digilocker.gov.in of the Digi locker to download the Digi locker app or you can download this app from the app store.
- After this, you have to log in to the Digilocker by using your login details such as Your Name, Phone Number, email address and Aadhaar Card number, etc.
- After that, on the home page, you will have to click on the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare.
- Then, you have to enter your 13-digit Cowin vaccine reference number or ID.
- At last, you will be able to download your Cowin Vaccine Certificate.
The Procedure to download the Cowin Vaccine Certificate by using your Mobile Number
- You can download your Vaccination Certificate in PDF format by using your registered mobile number and for this, you have to follow some steps as given below:
- You can also download your Covid Vaccine Certificate by using your Certificate using Mobile Number for this, first of all, you have to visit the link cowin.gov.in.
- After this, under the Vaccination Services, you have to click on the ‘Vaccination Certificate Download’ link.
- Then, you are required to enter your registered Mobile Number and then enter the received OTP.
- After this, your Covid Vaccine Certificate will be downloaded in pdf format on your device.
- So, in this way you can easily download your Covid Vaccination Certificate using your registered mobile number.