CTET Notification 2022: The Central Board of Secondary Education is all set to release CTET 2022 Notification for the teaching profession on its official website i.e ctet.nic.in. As per the officials, CTET 2022 Application Form will release in the first week of September 2022. CTET 2022 Exam is scheduled for December 2022. CTET 2022 Exam will be conducted in Online Mode. Candidates can Apply Online CTET 2022 from the official portal i.e ctet.nic.in after that candidate will be eligible for CTET July 2022 Paper. Candidates need to know that CTET 2022 is held twice a year and that CTET Application Form 2022 is all set to release in September 2022. CBSE now hasn’t announced the exact date of the CTET notification 2022 but we hope it will be announced soon.
Candidates must need to know that CTET 2022 Exams have Paper 1 for primary classes and Paper 2 for Junior classes. In this article, we will let you know the complete details of the process of ctet.nic.in Registration Form 2022. After Passing this exam candidate is eligible to become a teacher all over India in any school and any state.
CTET 2022 Notification
As soon as the notification for CTET is released candidates will be able to download the notification and also the application process for CTET Exam 2022 will start on its official website i.e ctet.nic.in. candidates can also apply for CTET 2022 through an online application. The notification for CTET 2022 will release anytime now, possibly CTET notification will be issued in the first week of September.
All the Candidates who can pass paper 1 and paper 2 of the CTET 2022 will be eligible for recruitment as teachers. Any candidate who graduates with a Bachelor of Education degree can become a teacher after qualifying for the 2022 CTET Exam. as we know that till now CTET notification is not released we can expect that it will be released soon on its official portal i.e ctet.nic.in. till that students need to prepare CTET syllabus 2022 very carefully.
ctet.nic.in CTET 2022 Notification
|Conducting Authority||Central Board of Secondary Education|
|Exam name||CTET 2022|
|CTET 2022 Notification Date||First Week of September|
|CTET 2022 Application Process date||September|
|CTET 2022 Exam Date||December|
|Mode of Exam||CBT Mode|
CTET December Notification 2022
Class I-V (Primary Stage)– Eligibility criteria for the primary level stage, the candidates need to first clear out their 12th class with 50% Marks from any Board of India after that they will be eligible for this exam. when candidates can clear out this exam they will be eligible for the teaching in Primary Classes i.e Classes I-V. Along with this the candidates also need a Bachelor of Education Degree(B.Ed) and also diploma is required. For more information regarding Eligibility Criteria, candidates need to read the notification issued by the CBSE for CTET Eligibility Criteria 2022.
Class VI-VIII (Elementary Stage)– Eligibility Criteria for the Elementary Stage, the candidates need to first clear out the 12th exam with 50% marks from any recognized board in India and also candidates must need to pass the graduation with 50% marks, and also B.ed is required for Eligibility and also some other diploma are required for this and the rest eligibility criteria for CTET is available on CBSE official Website.
CTET 2022 Application Fees
|Paper category||Paper 1 Fees||Paper 1 & 2 Combined Fees|
|General/OBC/UR Candidates||Rs 1000||Rs 1200|
|SC/PwD/ST Candidates||Rs 500||Rs 600|
CTET 2022 Registration Form Date 2022
- As per Officials, CTET Notification 2022 is set to release in the next few days on the official website @ ctet.nic.in.
- CTET Registration 2022 starts in August 2022.
- CTET 2022 Last Date to apply online is August 2022.
- Candidates first need to read the CTET Notification 2022 before proceeding with the Online Application Form.
- Registration will be Held only online mode, So the physical form of the CTET application form 2022 will be available.
How to Fill CTET 2022 Application Form
- Step 1: First you need to visit the official website i.e ctet.nic.in then click on the CTET 2022 option.
- Step 2: After that click on the ‘New Registration’ Option to start the registration of CTET and read the CTET Notification carefully then click on the Click here to proceed’ button
- Step 3: Then enter all the required details carefully after that click on the Submit button
- Step 4: After that, fill out the CTET application form 2022 and also make sure that the details you entered in the application form should be correct
- Step 5: Then the application number is issued to the candidates and candidates need to keep save login details securely
- Step 6: Then the last step is to pay the application fees online or offline mode.
- Step 7: After that don’t forget to save the printout for future references