E district: The government of Uttar Pradesh has launched an initiative to provide easy and uncomplicated services. e-District Portal was launched for Indian citizens. But due to lack of information and details, people are facing problems in Edistrict.up.nic.in certificate download. You all must know that there are many services available under E District UP Portal like Income Certificate, Caste Certificate, Domicile Certificate and other similar services.
So, now you don’t need to visit the service centre and other similar places for any kind of documents as all the services are now available online. Users can apply for the certificate online at E-district.up.nic.in and then download it after approval from the local administration. In this post, you can know about Edistrict UP Income Certificate, Caste Certificate, Domicile Certificate and Marriage Certificate etc.
Edistrict.up.nic.in Certificate Status 2022
To put good news to all you can get all types of certificates for the data to be implemented by the Uttar Pradesh government.
The table below gives you the information about the e District UP Income Certificate which can be generated at your fingertips by filling out the online form. Secondly, you may require certain documents to avail of these services which are mentioned online for your reference. To get your Income Certificate or Low-Income Certificate from Edistrict.up.nic.in, you have to upload a salary slip from your employer and the district administration will further issue your income certificate. Apply for Caste, Income, Domicile, Khatauni and Various Certificates directly by clicking on the above link.
|Name of the portal||E District UP|
|Launched by||UP Government|
|Objective||to provide government services at your fingertips|
|Benefits||Income Certificate, Residence Certificate, Caste Certificate, Domicile Certificate|
|Required Documents||Aadhar Card, Panchayat Member Attested Certificate and other similar documents|
Edistrict.up.nic.in Domicile Certificate Accommodation/ Residence Certificate
- You need to visit E district.up.nic.in to get the UP Domicile Certificate.
- Secondly, you have to get your affidavit from the Municipality or Panchayat that you belong to the area for which you are applying domicile.
- After that, you have to upload this document on the website E district.up.nic.in.
- After 3-4 days, your application will be approved and you can check your UP Domicile Certificate.
- And most importantly Domicile certificate is the same as Edistrict.up.nic.in residence certificate, so you can apply for any one as per your choice.
Edistrict.up.nic.in Caste Certificate Certificate Apply Online
All the citizens of Uttar Pradesh who belong to the reserved category want to get their caste certificate made on Edistrict.up.nic.in. So here we are giving you detailed information on how to make it in an easy way. First, you have to get a certificate or affidavit signed by your Panchayat member or MC of your ward and then upload it online to prove your caste. Now the administration will approve your application and then you will be issued Edistrict.up.nic.in Caste Certificate. Apart from this, you can use this certificate to apply for government jobs or get any other benefits from government schemes.
How to Apply for E District UP Certificate for Income, Caste, Residence
- Open Edistrict.up.nic.in from your internet device.
- Secondly, click on the service button and choose between Income Certificate, Caste Certificate or Residence Certificate as per your choice.
- Thirdly, select your district and proceed to fill out the online form.
- Submit the supporting documents and note down your application number to check the status further.
- After that Once your application is approved, you can download your Edistrict.up.nic.in certificate online
- In this process you can apply for e district UP certificate for income, caste and residence also
Edistrict.up.nic.in Certificate Status
Applicants who have availed any kind of service from E district.up.nic.in the portal are issued an application number which can be used to check E district.up.nic.in certificate status. If you are unable to download the certificate for which you applied then you should keep checking the status of your Edistrict.up.nic.in the certificate by using the application number and then you can know about the current status of your application. It takes a maximum of 15 days to generate a certificate. If a candidate is unable to download his/her certificate within 15 days, they will have to register a complaint on the portal otherwise visit the nearest facilitation centre.