E-Rekha: As part of the Kerala information mission, the Revenue Department of Kerala has unveiled a brand-new web platform called E-Rekha. E-Rekha contains all the details on the lands in Kerala, modernizing the survey, verification, and other processes related to the land. This will eventually lead to significant time savings and a reduction in financial inputs. Read the article below for all the details on this Digital Project of the Kerala government.
E-Rekha Kerala land records portal
The largest digitalization project in the nation, known as the Information Kerala Mission (IKM), intends to computerize important local government functions. It makes the greatest use of currently available technology while streamlining governance in a human-centric manner. ICT, or information and communication technologies, are used by the mission to carry out its mandate. Under this objective, the Keralan government has converted numerous state-run organizations to an online format, and e-Rekha is one of them.
The initiative that concentrates on digitizing land records also includes the Kerala Land Information Mission. In addition to helping the Keralites, this will enhance the state’s government holdings and increase system transparency.
Kerala land records online E-Rekha
To digitize Kerala’s land records, the Information Kerala Mission introduced the e-Rekha online platform by Bhoomikeralam. In other words, it is a survey-based database that collects information on each village’s land in Kerala. As a result, the department’s entire land-based functions are accessible online. This contains information about the land, documents, checks, surveys, and more. The public would greatly benefit from this system since they will have access to all government services at their doorsteps and won’t need to go to government offices for every tiny piece of information.
E-Rekha Online Land Survey Verification Overview
|Portal name||E-Rekha by Bhoomikeralam|
|Project name||Kerala Land Information Mission under Information Kerala Mission (IKM)|
|Name of the department||Revenues|
E-Rekha Kerala land records portal objective
- First, landowners will have access to land records and information via their internet connections whenever and wherever they are.
- The second is a detailed database with all the pertinent information on properties that would be of interest to stakeholders.
- Thirdly, since it is possible to see survey documents on a payment basis, total openness about land transactions is guaranteed.
- Modernizing cadastral surveys is crucial, as is digitizing land records and surveying operation
EPFO Higher Pension Scheme Benefits: आपके लिए ज्यादा पेंशन का विकल्प चुनना कितना फायदेमंद? जानें यहां
SBI Mudra Loan: 5 मिनिट में मिलेंगा 50000 का मुद्रा लोन, ऐसे करें आवेदन
E-Rekha Kerala land records benefits
The following advantages are available to citizens who use the e-Rekha portal:
- Without visiting any government agencies, check the land records.
- By just entering the web portal, you may find the records and survey data whenever and wherever you are.
- Due to the digitization of services, you can save time and money.
- Get clear, comprehensive information on the land records, surveys, and verification records on the site.
- E-Rekha is an official web service that enables you to look up land information in Kerala in a village-by-village way, wherever you are and whenever you want.
E-Rekha Kerala land details online
- You may use it to search and download the in-depth record files in more detail.
- On the website, you may get district maps, ancient survey records, and records from subsequent surveys.
- On the portal, citizens may also request the verification of land documents.
- The portal includes contact information for the Kerala Land Information Mission and the Central Digitalization Center helpdesk.
- The site includes a list of survey records and unit rates.
- Online access to the portal’s list of FMB data and Settlement Data is also provided.
- For the efficient delivery of the services, the government has established a number of divisions, including state offices, logistics units, GPS units, etc.
E Rekha registration
- Visit the official website of E-REKHA at erekha.kerala.gov.in.
- After that go to the sign-in option.
- As a result, a registration form will open asking to fill the required fields.
- Enter the name, address, and pincode of the applicant.
- The name should be of alphanumeric characters only and not more than 5 characters.
- You will also need to enter the email address which will be the username for the login credentials.
- Enter your 10 digit mobile number and you will receive One Time Password or OTP.
- Verify OTP and hence generate password for your account.
- Password must contain at least one alphabet, one capital letter, one number so that it is strong. In addition, the password must be at least 5 characters long.
- Decode the captcha and enter.
- Click on “Register” and you have successfully signed up.
मुद्रा स्वास्थ्य कार्ड (soil health card scheme )
CTET Notification 2023: सीटीईटी 2023 नोटिफिकेशन, सीटीईटी से जुड़े विशेष जानकरी
How to download OLD survey records
- Visit to dslr.kerala.gov.in
- Choose the option which suits your need
- Then select district, taluk, village, block number, survey number
- Then click on submit.
- After it, your screen will display a preview of your old survey records
- To download old survey records you have to pay fees.
How to apply for land record document verification
- visit the official website dslr.kerala.gov.in
- you have to enter your personal details, address details, email
- upload the document and you have to verify and describe your purpose before submitting your application
What is GPS Training (KLIM)
Kerala Land Information Mission is a mission-mode program formed under the Revenue Department for the modernization of the cadastral survey and digitization activities of the Survey and Land Records Department of Kerala. Under this Mission Bhoomikeralam project was also constituted for strengthening the Resurvey, Forest Rights, and other special surveys activities. Kerala Land Information Mission is a team of professionals from the industry and the Government and is headed by the Principal Secretary, Revenue as the Mission Director.
The Director of Survey & Land Records is the Addl. Mission Director for the Mission. In order to achieve the above and bring the land record in a universal geo-coordinate system (WGS-84), Mission is conducting Ground Control Point (GCP) pillar installation and its GPS observation. This Statewide project is carryout through Mission’s GPS team. The resulting geo-coordinate value (latitude, longitude, height) and book volumes prepared, etc are used for various survey projects which include the resurvey works of the Survey and Land Records department.
- If you forgot your password
- Visit the official website
- Click on forgot password
- Enter email which is used at the time of registration
- Click on submit
- After it, you get a mail to login back set a new password
- survey Director: 0471-2325266
- Additional Director: 0471-2321286
- Deputy Director: 0471-2735057, 0471-2321291
- Assistant Secretary: 0471-2736766
- General Enquiry: 0471-2337810
E Rekha log in
- First of all, you need to open the portal that is dslr.kerala.gov.in
- At the top of the portal, you can see the option of “Sign Up”. Select that option.
- After that form of registration will open..
- Go on the button “Sign in” will show at the bottom of the registration form.
- A login page will appear.
- Enter the username that was the email used to sign up.
- After this enter the password created at the time of registration.
- Enter the captcha code and enter it.
- Finally go on the option “Sign In”
Where can I check the old survey records
You can check at e- rekha Kerala portal.
How can I check all information about e-rekha ?
You can visit the official website dslr.kerala.gov.in.
What is e rekha?
E-Rekha is an internet-based survey records data directory of the state that allows users to explore information related to the cadastral data pertaining to the Survey &Land Records department of the State. This site also gives provision for the purchase of survey data via an online payment methods.