E Shram Card Nipun Yojana 2022: The NIPUN scheme of the Ministry of Works (MoHUA) has been implemented, under this scheme, all types of e-shram card holders are being given training absolutely free of cost, this training is being given by taking them to the workplace, after which they are given its certificate. Along with this, accident insurance up to ₹ 200000 will also be covered absolutely free. An initiative for NIPUN will provide competency-based training and certification for a bright future with opportunities to work outside India. So, become proficient and get the certificate and make your dreams come true. To know more about this scheme, definitely complete this article so that the complete information can be understood.
Nipun Yojana 2022
E-Shram Card Nipun Yojana: As we have mentioned above construction work is increasing very fast in India. And in the future, people will get many jobs in this. According to the latest figures released by the government, construction work is going to become the biggest employer in 2022. And about 7.4 crore people are employed in this sector.
But still there is still a shortage of skilled craftsmen. Considered in this area.That in the next few years, 4.5 crore people will be needed in this! So in such a situation, keeping this thing in mind, the government. Through E-Shram Card Nipun Yojana 2022, people are teaching new skills to get employment.
E Shram Card Nipun Yojana Objective
Office of the Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs (MoHUA) e Shram Card Nipun Yojana The objective of launching this project is to train more than 1 lakh workers associated with the construction sector in various sectors. So that they can done their skills and build their future. With the help of training under this scheme, construction workers will come to work with the changing times, so that they will also be able to do better work in less time. Not only the workers will get the benefit of this scheme, but employers will also get the benefit of it. E-Shram Card Nipun Yojana 2022 gives an applicant competency-based training certification to brighten their future of workers including opportunities to work outside India.
eshram.gov.in Nipun Yojana 2022
|Scheme Name||E Shram Card Nipun Yojana|
|Started by||Government of India|
|Concerned Ministry||Ministry of Housing and Urban Office (MoHUA)|
|Beneficiary||1 lakh young workers associated with the construction sector of India|
|Objective||To provide training in plumbing and infrastructure|
|Insurance facility up to||₹ 200000|
E Shram Card Nipun Yojana 2022 Benefits
- Workers – Under this scheme, the following benefits will be given to the young workers associated with the construction sector, which are as follows.
- on-site skill training
- Benefits of Assessment of skill/aptitude as per National Skill Qualification Framework
- Skill India certification co-branded with MoHUA
- Benefit of Skill Insurance to Certified Workers (3 Years Accident Insurance with Coverage of Rs.2 Lakh)
- Benefits of Digital Skills (Cashless Transactions, BHIM App, Bharat QR Code etc.)
- Orientation about Entrepreneurship/Self-Employment
- Features of EPF/BOCW
- increase productivity
- salary increase likely
- personal development
- Reduction in accidents on site
- Industry information
Nipun Yojana 2022 Documents
- Aadhar card
- Bank passbook
- Address proof
- Mobile number
- Income certificate
Who can apply for NIPUN Yojna
- For Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) / Skill Enhancement (Upskilling), any candidate of Indian Nationality who:
- be between 18-45 years
- Should have prior experience in the job roles for which RPL certification is desired and as prescribed by the Sector Skill Council for those job roles
- Eligibility criteria for work experience, as defined by the Sector Skill Council for the respective job roles
- For Fresh Skilling, any candidate of Indian Nationality who:
- Age Limit Between 15-45 Years
- Candidate must have aadhar card and aadhar linked bank account
- Other eligibility criteria for the respective job role as defined by the awarding body
- Interested candidates in making a career in the construction sector
How to apply for Shram Card Nipun Yojana 2022
- In the first step you have to visit the official portal of this scheme, Skill India Portal.
- Then after click on the homepage of the website will open.
- On the homepage of the website, you will see the option of I want to skill myself. On which you have to click.
- After that your registration form will appear in front of your system screen.
- And then In this application form, you have to read and enter all the important information asked carefully.
- After that candidate have to go on the submit option.
- In this way you can apply under E Shram Card Nipun Yojana 2022.