eDistrict UP: If you belong to Uttar Pradesh, then a lot of government certificates would be needed by you for many important official works in your state. In such a situation, a problem arises in front of the citizens that where are these certificates and by which authority and in how many days all these certificates are made. In fact , in the state of Uttar Pradesh all the work related to certificate application and verification etc. is done through the UP eDistrict portal.You can also do all this work on eDistrict UP portal by doing CSC login.
Through this article on our website, we will give you a complete information about all the important services available on the portal of eDistrict as well as we will provide you with complete information about the process of loggin to eDistrict UP and its registration process etc.
- Read:Sand Sale Management and Monitoring System SSMMS Portal Login a Portal launched by the Telangana State Mineral Development Coporation TSMDC
- Read:University Grants Commission UGC NET Result 2023(Out)
|Name of the Portal||Uttar Pradesh eDistrict Portal|
|Services provided by the Portal||Certificate Services License Services Revenue Services Service overview|
|Benficiaries of the Scheme||Citizens of UP|
|Category of the article||Government Scheme|
The UP e District portal has been launched by the Government of Uttar Pradeshunder the e-governance scheme launched by the Government of India. As people facing problem with services of government like Certificate Services, License services Revenue services etc so the main objective behind starting this portal is computerization of people centric services.As we all know that for many of our government related works in Uttar Pradesh, it is very important to have UP Caste Certificate, UP Income Certificate & Domicile Certificate, etc.
All these certificates and documents which are required for government works are made through the eDistrict UP portal. Through this article, we will know in detail about the process of online application and verification of your caste certificate, income certificate and residence certificate etc.
The service of making / verification of Caste Certificate, Income Certificate and Domicile Certificate etc. is made available on the Uttar Pradesh Public Service Portal of Uttar Pradesh edistrict.up.nic.in. Once you are done with online application and registration of these certificates and the process is completed then you will have to go to your nearest public service center to get all these certificates for collection. At these centres your documents will be made easily within 2-3 days.
Services Provided on eDistrict UP
Services related to pension, exchange, Khatauni, certificate, complaint, public distribution system, revenue litigation and registration in employment centers have been included on this website e district up gov in launched by the Government of Uttar Pradesh .
The state government has implemented this project in all the districts of Uttar Pradesh and has established many public service centers for providing convenience and delivery of services to the general public. All these public service centers are being established by the District Service Provider (DSP) organization at the panchayat level.
All the online services available on e District UP portal are given below
|Name of the Department||Services available|
|Revenue Department||1. Caste Certificate|
2. Income Certificate
3. Domicile Certificate
4. Status Certificate etc.
|Panchayati Raj Department||Application for copy of family register|
|Medical Health and Family Welfare Department||1. Disability Certificate|
|Social Welfare Department||1. Application for marriage and sickness grant|
2. Application for complaint about atrocities
|Disabled People Empowerment Department||1. Application for loan/grant for rehabilitation by disabled person|
2. Application for grants for the marriage of disabled ones
3. Grant for artificial limbs to disabled person
|Women Welfare and Child Development Department||1. Financial Assistance to Women Victims of Dowry System|
2. Legal Assistance to Women who are Victims of Dowry
3. Grant Scheme for Marriage of Daughter of Widow Destitute Women
4. Couple Award Scheme to Promote Widow Marriage
|home department||1. Permission for the use Loud Speakers or Sound Amplification Device on Public areas|
2. Explosives – Manufacturing License (LE-1)
3. Explosives – Storage License (LE-3)
4. Explosives – Transport License (LE- 4)
5. Explosives – Storage & Sale License (LE-5)
6. Fireworks – Manufacturing License (LE-1)
7. Fireworks – Storage License (LE-2)
8. Fireworks – Transport License (LE-4) )
9. Fireworks – Storage and Sale License (LE-5)
|agriculture department||1. For the Farmer Accident Assistance Scheme|
2. For the Farm-Barn Fire Accident Assistance Scheme
How to apply for eDistrict UP portal ?
In order to check the status of certificates and completed government related tasks on the portal
>> Go to the public service portal of Uttar Pradesh eDistrict UP Login page,
>> Fill the requested information.
>> After that select your login type in the given box
>> Enter your username and password
>> You will be logged in.
How to Verify your document on eDistrict UP portal ?
>> Go to the eDistrict UP portal “E-District”.
>> Click on the link of “Verification of Certificates” on the website
>> By entering the serial number of your certificate.
you can now verify your certificates.
The documents required to make important certificates
- passport size photo
- identity card
- self attested declaration
- Photo copy of Aadhaar card
- Photo copy of ration card
- Certificate certified by the councilor or village head
List of documents required for caste certificate
- Photo copy of ration card
- One passport size photo of the person
- a written document by the village head
- Photocopy of family register
- income certificate
List of documents required for the certificates
- Aadhar card
- Ration card
- Voter ID Card
- water bill
- electricity bill
- 2 photos
Important things regarding the Certificates
- Citizens whose caste, income certificates were made before 2015, will no longer be verified online, they will have to go to Tehsil for verification of certificates
- Domicile certificate can be valid for a maximum of 3 years, but in many circumstances it can be used even after more than 3 years
- Caste Certificate can be for a maximum of 3 years, but in extreme circumstances it can be used even after more than 3 years
- Income certificate can be for a maximum of 3 years, in this case, if you also have your residence certificate which is 3 years or older, then get a new one made
- You can also apply for death certificate and for that you must have details of the deceased like name of person, date of death, father/husband and guardian’s name, mother’s name, place of death, address, applicant’s mobile number, etc.
Frequently Asked Quesions?
Question 1- How many days does it take to make Income Certificate/ Domicile Certificate / Caste certificate?
Answer- It might take 2 to 3 days but in odd circumstances it can take upto 7 days
Question 2- How to make your income/caste/ Domicile Certificate in Uttar Pradesh ?
Answer- We can get it with the help of eDistrict UP Portal.