The Goa TET Application Form 2022 will be uploaded on the authority site very soon. The Directorate of Education Government of Goa will welcome the Web-based Application form for Teacher Eligibility Test 2022 (Goa TET). The Web-based Application form for Goa TET will be delivered very soon. The Directorate of Education Government of Goa will release the Application form on the authority site which is www.education.goa.gov.in. Qualified and Intrigued candidates will have to visit the official website to apply for the Goa TET 2022. For more information about the Goa TET 2022, the candidates are required to visit the official website which is www.education.goa.gov.in.
Goa TET Application Form Notification 2022 Overview
|Organization Name||Directorate of Education Government of Goa|
|Exam Name||Goa Teacher Eligibility Test|
|Exam Level||State Level|
|Post Name||Primary and Upper Primary Teachers|
Know the required eligibility criteria for Goa State TET 2022
Interested candidates should have to read the official notification of Goa TET 2022. Before applying for the Goa TET the candidate must have to check the given eligibility criteria and minimum age limit and then the candidate can apply for the Goa TET 2022.
For Primary Level Class 1 to 5 Goa TET Qualification
- Candidates must have passed Senior Secondary or its equivalent with 50% marks and a two-year D.El.Ed/BTC for the Primary Level Class 1-5 Goa TET Qualification.
- Candidates must hold a Senior Secondary or its equivalent degree with 45% marks and a two-year D.El.Ed/BTC by NCTE.
- The candidate must have completed Senior Secondary with 50% marks and a four-year B.El.Ed or
- Candidates must have passed a graduation and a 2-year D.El.Ed/BTC and graduate with 50% Marks and BEd.
- The Candidates who are appearing in D.El.Ed 2nd Year is also eligible to apply for Goa TET 2022.
For Primary Level Class 6 to 8 Goa TET Qualification
- The candidate should have a degree of BA/BSc and two Year D.El.Ed.
- The candidate must have passed BA/BSc with at least 50% marks and one-year B.Ed or Senior Secondary or its equivalent with at least 50% marks with 4 years BA/BSc.Ed or BA.Ed/BSc.Ed.
- The candidate should have a BA/BSc with at least 50% marks and a one-year B.Ed (Special Education) and be TET qualified.
- To apply for the Goa TET 2022, during filling out the application form, the minimum age of the candidate should be at least 18 years.
Fee Structure for the Goa TET Application Form
|CATEGORY||Only Paper – I or II||Both Paper – I and II|
|General/OBC||Rs. 1500/-||Rs. 2500/-|
|SC/ST/Differently Abled person||Rs. 750/-||Rs. 1250/-|
Know the Process for Getting an Eligibility Certificate
The candidate will get the Goa Teacher Eligibility Certification as per their performance on the written test. If a candidate qualifies for the written test and scored good marks as decided by the department. After that candidate will get the Teacher Eligibility Certificate and then the candidate can apply for Teacher Jobs In the State.
Know the online procedure to apply for the Goa TET Application Form 2022
To fill out the Goa TET Application Form the candidate will have to follow the given steps. By following these simple steps the candidates can easily fill out the Goa TET Application Form successfully.
- First of all, the candidate will have to visit the link www.education.goa.gov.in of the official website.
- After that, on the homepage under the latest news section, the candidate will find the Goa TET Application Form.
- Then, the candidate needs to download the Goa TET Notification and then read the downloaded notification carefully.
- After that, the candidate will have to fill in the details in the Goa TET Application Form as asked in the form.
- Now, the candidate will receive the login details on their registered Email and Mobile Number.
- Then, the candidates are required to re–login and then enter the information as asked on the screen.
- Now, the candidates are required to upload scanned documents, scanned signatures, and scanned photographs.
- After this, the candidates are required to pay the application fee and then take a receipt of it.
- At last, the candidate will have to take a copy of the filled application form for further processing.
Know the Selection Process
The Goa TET candidates will be selected, only after qualifying for the written exam.