How to Change and Update Mobile Number Online in LPG Gas Indane, HP, Bharat: Today it has become easy to make your booking for an LPG cylinder due to the internet. Now you can book easily Indian gas by SMS, IVRS or by visiting the official website of the LPG provider company. You can also book a cylinder for yourself by downloading the LPG company’s mobile app. However, one of the most important components that can help you book your cylinder successfully is your mobile number. So with the help of your mobile number, you can easily book your cylinder successfully within a minute. However, if your mobile number changes or gets updated, you will have to update it with the LPG company so that you can continue to book your cylinder successfully in future.
In previous years, LPG customers used to worry about physically approaching the gas agencies and implementing or updating any changes related to the gas connection. However, now customers of gas agencies can apply for gas connections, and change/update their mobile numbers without visiting gas agencies. The whole process can be done through the IVRS facility. Thus, the registered mobile number plays a vital role in the booking of LPG cylinders from various vendors like Indane, HP and India.
Change and Update LPG Gas Account Online
- This article explains about the process to change and update the mobile number in the LPG gas account online for Indane, HP and Bharat, a step-by-step guide to applying a gas account online.
- Why should you register the phone/mobile number with the LPG distributor
- The primary purpose of entering a mobile number and phone number is to book or refill a cylinder through IVRS or SMS.
- Customers will receive SMS alerts regarding all transactions related to the gas booking.
- With single-time registration of the mobile number, the system then performs all the gas booking processes automatically through IVRS with less human interaction.
- The registered mobile number provides authentication to the user as the booking will continue only if they are done from the registered mobile number itself.
Bharat gas mobile number change online
Within no time, the subscriber can change his/her registered mobile number or may lose his/her mobile number due to other technical factors. In this event, mobile number or SIM change is inevitable. After this, it becomes mandatory to update or change the mobile number associated with the gas agency. There are Step by step processes to change and update your mobile number, apply [email protected] If you want to change and update your mobile number online on your LPG gas account online, then you have to follow the steps given below.
- Bharat Gas
- The consumer of Bharat Gas can download the application form from the official portal of Bharat Gas.
- Once you get the application form from the portal, you need to download and print it.
- After downloading the application, fill it in manually.
- Here in this registration form fill in your consumer number, consumer name, mobile number, and landline number and put your signature at the bottom of the form.
- Once the form is filled, submit it to the distributor of Bharat Gas.
- Now, your phone number will be updated after a few days.
- After successful registration, you will receive an SMS alert regarding the same on your registered mobile.
Indane gas mobile number change online
- For Indian Gas, the process is different, here the provider will accept three phone numbers as your registered phone/mobile number.
- The subscriber will be able to change any one mobile number through the IVRS facility.
- You have to dial the IVRS number from your registered mobile number, after which you have to choose the fourth option – “Change Personal Registration Number”
- The system will ask you to provide your new personal registration number.
- Once you give this, the customer can use the updated mobile number to refill the cylinder.
HP Gas mobile number change online
Send SMS IOC<space><STD code+distributor’s telephone number><space>consumer number Online method. To change and update your mobile number online, you need to visit the gas agency’s profile page.
- If you are an HPCL gas consumer, you can change and update your mobile number online, following the steps given below
- HP Gas consumers can change and update their mobile numbers with the help of the IVRS system
- Now, the subscriber has to dial the respective HP Anytime number to avail of this service.
- This IVRS number is different for different numbers which are dedicated to each state, and customers can dial these numbers from their registered mobile numbers.
|Official website||Click Here|
|Sarkariiyojana Homepage||Click Here|