mparivahan online driving licence | mparivahan online | mparivahan app | mparivahan rc check | mparivahan vehicle details | mparivahan.gov in | mparivahan online login
How to use mparivahan app in 2023?: mparivahan was started by Shri Nitin Gadkari, Minister of Road Transport, Highways, and Shipping in January 2017. This app was created as a technology tool to give citizens thorough information on transportation services. It’s a really practical program that allows you to do all RTO-related chores at once without having to carry along different physical papers.
With the use of the mobile application mParivahan online, users can easily access all the crucial information pertaining to transportation services, such as driver’s licenses, registration documents, tax challans, emergency services, and more, whenever they need it, and from any place. The app’s objective is to make managing and accessing vehicle-related information simpler and more comfortable for Indian people. We’ll discuss the usage examples, objectives, and benefits in this article.
How to use mparivahan app in 2023?
The application of mparivahan is launched by the Indian government’s Ministry of Road Transport and Highways. Along with offering a number of services linked to road travel, the app enables users to digitally access crucial car paperwork including their driver’s license and registration certificate.
With the aid of the mParivahan app, one may maintain their digital driving license and registration certificate on their phone, which can be used as a genuine document while driving or traveling. The application provides the chassis number, engine number, owner information, and fitness certificate for the vehicle. The app also enables users to renew or check the status of their registration certificate as well as their license status. Additionally, mParivahan offers crucial guidance on traffic rules, road safety, and other helpful details pertaining to Indian road transportation.
How to Sign Up and Set Up mParivahan Account?
- First, download the mparivahan app from the Google Play store.
- Sign up using a mobile number. You will get an OTP. Enter the OTP and register on the app.
- Now, you have two choices there– DL (Driving Licence) & RC (Registration Certificate).
- Enter your DL (Driving License) number.
- To generate a virtual DL, click on Add To My Dashboard.
- Enter your Date of birth and your DL will be added to your ‘Dashboard’.
- Similarly, enter the vehicle number for RC.
- It will show you details such as insurance validity, fitness expiry date, and more.
- Click on Add To My Dashboard.
- You will be prompted to enter the chassis number and engine number of your vehicle. You can get these details from your RC.
- After verifying, go to the Dashboard and select the DL or RC you want to show to authorities.
- This will generate a QR code that authorities used to scan to verify.
- You can check existing challans and pay for them electronically there.
- You can also share your RC (Registration Certificate) with other people using the mparivahan for a fixed duration if they are using your vehicle.
Mparivahan APP 2023 Highlights
|Name of the application||mparivahan App 2023|
|Introduced by||Indian Ministry of Road Transport and Highways|
|Beneficiaries||Citizens of Indian|
|Aim||Vehicle documents available in an online version|
mparivahan app objective :
This app’s main goal is to give all vehicle-related papers an electronic copy that can be shared with the proper government entities. The government must take a number of actions to solve the numerous issues affecting our society in order to ensure the smooth operation of our nation. These issues include health care, unemployment, and poverty. Equal rights and opportunities for all people, regardless of gender, ethnicity, or religion, must also be a goal for the government. Along with these initiatives, the government must encourage sustainable economic expansion and make sure that its resources are utilized effectively. The government may guarantee a wealthy and content future for its citizens by implementing these actions.
mparivahan app benefits :
- You have the chance to find out if the car has been validated.
- You may use this program to obtain information on any vehicle, regardless of whether it was stolen, abandoned in an unexpected location, or accidentally parked.
- If a user does not have their primary physical vehicle document with them when the check is made, the traffic police may accept their digital driver’s license or registration certificate. Instead of utilizing the original paper document, you may use this one.
- You may use the program to look up a used car’s age and registration number if you wish to purchase one. If so, you are able to use the program.
- alerts and cautions to the driver in case of a collision with the vehicle.
What Are the Key Features of mParivahan?
mParivahan offers a plethora of features. We’ve mentioned almost all of them below. Have a look.
- It creates an authentic virtual DL (Driving License) and RC (Registration Certificate), which is acceptable everywhere in India.
- You can apply for a new Driving Licence through this app also; only passing a DL mock test is required.
- It offers a user-friendly interface, which is very easy to operate.
- Even before registering to the app, you can check all details of a vehicle just by entering the registration number.
- It saves time & money.
- Both iOS and Android users can get the app on App Store and Google Play Store, respectively.
- The registration process for producing virtual DL and RC is very easy.
- The user can Get all information about the app while staying within the application only.
- Strong verification process with the last 4 digits of the engine number and vehicle’s chassis number.
- You can share the virtual ID with this app.
- It can locate the nearest RTO and lets you access your DL and RC from the dashboard only.
Eligibility Criteria for the mParivahan App 2023 :
All participants must be Indian citizens.
Required Documents :
- The applicant’s Aadhar Card
- Driving License
- Registration certificate
mparivahan app services :
The mParivahan app provides various road-related services and gives users digital access to important vehicle-related documents like Driving Licenses (DL), Registration Certificates (RC), and other documents. The following four main services are available to mParivahan users:
The first is transportation services, which include various functions such as getting a driver’s license, getting an international driver’s license, checking the status of the driver’s license application, updating the mobile phone number, printing driver’s license receipts, downloading driver’s license time swipe, upload license related forms, check challan status, make challan payments, check e-challan payment status, download e-challans and view challan receipts.
The second section is called Transaction Services and provides you with information about the operations of your application, such as vehicle and license application history, vehicle and license transactions, and challenge transaction data.
Virtual Documents is the third section and allows you to save your virtual registration certificate and driver’s license and view common registration certificates.
Information services, which provide various information services to users, are the last category. This includes information on Registration Certificate Searches, Driving License Searches, Duplicate Registration Certificates, Mortgage Termination, Property Transfer, RC Details, Change of Address, HP Approval, Mortgage Continuation, NOC, Driving License Renewal, Issuance of Duplicate driver’s licenses, driver’s licenses and IDP address change. It also contains information on how to search for registered certificates.
- First, you need to visit the official website that is www.parivahan.gov.in
- To begin with, you need to launch the mParivahan app.
- Once the app starts, navigate to the Menu option and select Sign in if you don’t already have an account.
- Fill in your registered mobile number.
- After entering the OTP number your mobile number has been verified.
- After that enter your name and click on submit button.
- Your account has been successfully created.
- Go to the official website
- There you will find the login option and it contains four login options:
- If you choose first option then a new page opens as:
- If you choose the second option then a new page opens as:
- If you choose the third option then the new page opens as :
- If you choose fourth option then a new page opens as:
- To continue, enter the required details to log in.
Pay Tax procedure for mParivahan App 2023 :
- On your mobile device, open the mParivahan application.
- Click in the upper left corner.
- From the menu, select Pay Tax. option.
- Enter the vehicle’s number.
- You will now be able to quickly and conveniently verify tax information
Languages Available In mparivahan Application:
- In Mparivahan mobile application users will get three languages to select.
- This includes English, Hindi, and Marathi.
- However, more regional languages are coming soon in the application. This will help users to get services in the regional language they understand.
- To change the language, there is an option at the top of the application.
- Clicking on this option will show all the available languages.
- Select any one of them according to your choice.
Search Registration Card (RC) Mparivahan app :
- At the dashboard, there is the option for RC.
- Select this option and provide the RC number on the card.
- Providing this card detail will show details available on the registration card.
- However, it will show partial information.
- This is done because anyone can use just an RC number to get information about the vehicle, So only basic details are stored.
- In order to get full details, the applicant has to create a virtual registration card.
How To Create Virtual Registration?
- In this section after searching for RC, the applicant needs to provide the engine number and chassis number.
- After providing these details it will create a virtual registration card.
- It can be used at the traffic signals at the time of checking.
Driving License through mparivahan mobile app?
- Users can also create virtual driving license cards.
- All they need is to provide a driving license number and it will show details available on their driving license.
- Applicants can save the cards for future uses as virtual cards.
Other Facilities Available On MParivahan App :
- Apart from getting a virtual registration card and a driving license, there are many other features available on the mparivahan mobile application.
- Some of the details related to these functions are given below:-
Search Driving License DL Using Date Of Birth :
There may be a chance of users being unable to access their driving licenses. They may have lost it or it has broken or the number is not visible properly. In this case, they can search for details of their driving license using their DOB.
The procedure to check a driving license with the help of date of birth is given below:-
- Open this application and click on the left top menu bar.
- An option for searching for a driving license using a Dob is given.
- Click on this option.
- It will open a new page where the date of birth of the user is asked along with the driving license number.
- Provide these details and click on the search option.
- A driving license number can vary between 10 and 18 digits.
- Only and/or are allowed along with space.
- This will search the driver’s license of the citizen.
Search Challan :
For those applicants who want to know the status of any challan issued against them, they can also use this application. Follow the given instruction for searching challan:-
- Open the application and go to the menu bar.
- There is an option for searching challan.
- On this page details of registration card or driving license are asked.
- Provide any of them and it will show any challan issued to you.
- It will help the user to pay challan on specified time in order to avoid any lawful action or further fine.
For Road Tax Services :
There are three options under Road Tax Services. Users can pay tax or check pending taxes or reprint tax receipts.
- In the menu bar, there is an option to pay tax.
- Clicking on this application will show the above-discussed option.
- Click on Pay the tax.
- This will ask for your vehicle number.
- After providing the vehicle number click on the search option.
- This will show any taxes which are due on this vehicle.
- Applicants can pay that tax online.
Mparivahan App- Check Pending Tax :
- Applicants can check the pending taxes using this option.
- Here also provide the vehicle number and it will show any tax which is pending related to Road Tax Services.
- It is very important to pay taxes on time in order to avoid any legal issues or fines.
Reprint Receipt :
- If applicants want to take a printout or maybe they have lost this receipt, they can reprint the receipt of tax paid by them.
- For this, click on the reprint receipt option.
- Provide the vehicle number details to get the receipt of the paid tax.
Emergency Services :
For emergency services, there is an option in the MParivahan application. This is used in the time of emergency needs. To use these emergency services following given information:-
- In the menu bar of the application, there is an option for emergency services.
- Clicking on this option will ask for access to the location.
- Clicking on allow will open the GPS of the user and it will give location access to the officials
- Option for create now, call the ambulance, and tap to notify contact option is given.
Create now :
If you want to create an account on the emergency section or edit it you have to follow certain steps:
- Clicking on create now will open a page where the details of the user are asked.
- Details such as name, age, gender, blood group, height, and weight are asked.
- After providing these details click on the next option.
- In the next stage, it is required to provide information about your emergency contact
- You can select one or more than one emergency contact numbers along with the name.
- These emergency contact will be contacted at the time of emergency.
- So kindly save these details for future reference.
- There is also an option to call an ambulance.
- Tapping on this option will make a call on 102 and the nearest ambulance is sent to the user for emergency services.
Tap to contact :
- In case of an emergency, an applicant can contact the number saved as an emergency contact
- To use this, the applicant has to click on the tab to notify contact and it will contact the saved emergency numbers.
When did this app launch?
How many types of services are provided by mparivahan app?
These services include:
1. Transport services
2. Transaction services
3. Virtual services.
4. Information Services.
What is the helpline number for the ambulance provided in the app?
What is the official website of the govt to know about details of the mparivahan app?