HP TET Application Form 2022: Every year the Himachal Pradesh state conducts the Himachal Pradesh TET which is a state-level test. The HPTET conducts two times a year June and November for give screening suitable to be qualified for the post of teachers in different schools/institutions of the state. HPTET June Application Form 2022 begins on 10 June 2022 and the last date for application is 1st July 2022.
The HPTET is directed by the Himachal Pradesh Board of Secondary Education and this is conducted for the selection of talented and skilled teachers for both private and government schools in the state. Through HPTET 2022 test, applicants can become qualified for TGT, JBT, and LT posts. The interested candidates are required to visit the official link https://hpbose.org/ which is and apply for the HP TET 2022.
Required Eligibility Criteria to apply for the HPTET 2022
- The candidate must be a native of India.
- There is no upper age limit to apply for the HP TET June 2022 exam.
- The candidate should have completed their bachelor’s degree in their respective discipline with at least 50% marks.
- The candidates who are pursuing the final year of Teacher Education Programmes are also eligible to apply.
Necessary Documents to apply for the HP TET Application Form 2022
- The candidate should have all the required documents as asked in the application form. The candidate will be required to go through the official notification and read it carefully. After that, the candidate will have to attach all the necessary documents as asked in the HPTET application form.
- The candidate must have a scanned photograph which should be in jpg format and the size of the image should be less than 20 kb and the dimension of the image should be 3.5 x 4.5 cm.
- The signature of candidates must be scanned and the file which contains the signature should be in jpg format and the size of the file should be less than 15 kb and the dimensions of the image should be 3.5 x 1.5 cm.
Application Fee for the HP TET Application Form 2022
All the candidates belonging to the General and their sub-categories are required to pay Rs.800/- plus service charges & tax and the candidates belonging to the OBC/ SC/ST/ PHH categories are required to pay Rs.500/- plus service charge & tax.
Online Procedure to Apply for HP TET 2022 for June Session
- First of all, the candidate will have to go through the official portal of the HPBOSE which is https://hpbose.org/.
- After this, the candidates will have to click on the ‘TET (June 2022)‘ option and read the complete instruction carefully.
- After that, the candidates will have to hit on the ‘New Registration‘ link.
- Now, the candidate will be required to enter all the necessary details and then click on the ‘Register‘.
- After this, after the successful registration, the candidate will get an application number.
- Then, by entering the application number and date of birth, the candidate will have to ‘Sign In’ on the portal.
- Then, the candidate will be required to upload all the documents carefully as asked in the application form.
- Then, the candidate needs to go to the next step which is Fee payment and fill in the necessary information, and then submit the application fees according to the category-wise.
- After this, the candidate needs to check and review the application form and then submit the form.
- At last, the candidate will have to take a printout of the HP TET fully filled application form for future use.