IBPS Clerk 2022 Notification | IBPS Clerk Exam Date 2022 | IBPS Clerk CRP XII | IBPS Calendar 2022 | IBPS Clerk Prelims | IBPS Clerk Mains | IBPS Clerk Admit Card 2022 download
As we all know that every year IBPS directs a common recruitment process for the enlistment of the clerical units in various banks all around the country. All the public sector banks use a common recruitment process as a base to fill the vacancies for this post. IBPS will be going to conduct the IBPS Clerk CRP XII exam. The exam will be conducted on two levels first is the preliminary exam and the second is the main exam. The candidate will be required to qualify in both exams to be selected for the post. IBPS will report the subtleties for Clerical Cadre posts to be enlisted for the financial year 2022-23.
IBPS Clerk Notification 2022 Out
IBPS Clerk Notification has been released by IBPS on 29th June 2022 in the employment newspaper regarding dates for IBPS Clerk 2022. The IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2022 detailed official PDF is also released on its official website. IBPS Clerk Online Application 2022 for CRP CLERKS-XII to begin on the 1st of July 2022 and continues till 21st of July 2022.
- Pseb Result 2022 (Released), Direct Download Link @pseb.ac.in
- PSEB 10th Result 2022 Term 2 | Punjab board 10th Result Link @pseb.ac.in
Various Participating Banks in the IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2022
The candidates are required to check the participating bank’s list for the IBPS Clerk recruitment 2022. Here we are providing participating banks list:
- Bank of Baroda
- Punjab National Bank
- Canara Bank
- Union Bank of India
- Indian Overseas Bank
- Bank of Maharashtra
- UCO Bank
- Indian Bank
- Bank of India
- Punjab & Sind Bank
- Central Bank of India
Eligibility Criteria for the IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2022
- The applicant should have a Graduation degree in any discipline from a University or any equivalent qualification which is recognized by the Govt. of India.
- The applicant should have a Certificate/ Diploma/ Degree in computer operations or Computer Language or should have studied Computer/ IT as one of the subjects in High School or college level.
- The applicant should have to operate and working knowledge of computer systems.
- The applicant should know how to read, write and speak the official language of the State/ UT for which vacancies a candidate wants to apply.
Age limit and Application fee structure for the IBPS Clerk 2022
- To apply for the IBPS Clerk 2022, the minimum age limit for the applicant is 20 years and the maximum age limit is 28 years.
- The age relaxation will be given to the reserved category candidates only as per the government norms.
- For the IBPS Clerk post, the application fee is decided according to their category. The candidate should keep in mind that once the application fee is submitted it will not be refunded to the candidate in any condition.
- The candidates belonging to the General and OBC categories will have to pay Rs. 850/- application fee including intimation charges and the candidates belonging to the reserved category like SC/ST/PWD will have to pay only Rs.175/- application fee.
The online Procedure to Registration for the IBPS Clerk 2022
- To apply for the IBPS Clerk 2022, the candidate is required to complete two stages first is the Registration process and then the Login process.
- First of all, the candidate needs to go through the official website by clicking on the link ibps.in.
- Then, the candidate will have to tap on the Online Registration For the IBPS Clerk 2022 link.
- After this, the candidate will have to register by using a valid mobile number, and email ID and then enter the necessary details to complete the registration process.
- After successful registration, the candidate will receive a registration ID and a Password.
- After this, the candidate will have to log in with the registration ID and Password and then should verify it by using the Captcha code.
- Now, the candidate will have to tap on the ‘Login‘ tab and then enter the necessary information to complete the application process.
- After this, the candidate needs to pay the application fee through online mode.
- Then, the candidate will have to download the application form and keep it safe for future reference.
Age Relaxation of Upper age limit by category-wise
- The age relaxation will be given to the candidates belonging to the reserved category and special category candidates. The candidates will get age relaxation in the upper age limit.
- The candidates belonging to the Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe category will be eligible to get a maximum of 5 years of age relaxation.
- The candidates belonging to Other Backward Classes (Non-Creamy Layer) will be eligible to get a maximum of 3 years of age relaxation.
- Persons With Disabilities will be eligible to get a maximum of 10 years of age relaxation.
- Ex-Servicemen and Disabled Ex-Servicemen will get 8 years of age relaxation for Disabled Ex-Servicemen belonging to the SC/ST category or to a maximum age limit of 50 years
- The Widows/divorced women/women legally separated from their husbands and have not remarried will be eligible to get a maximum of 9 years of age relaxation.
- Persons affected by the 1984 riots will be eligible to get a maximum of 5 years of age relaxation.
Salary Structure for the IBPS Clerk 2022
As per the information, the basic salary of an IBPS Clerk is Rs 19,900- Rs 47920 per month. In the IBPS clerk’s salary, the basic pay is Rs.19,900, and the remaining pay includes DA, house rent allowance, medical allowance, and transport allowance. The IBPS Clerk’s salary in hand concerning is Rs.29453 for those who join initially.
- Neet Admit Card 2022 Direct Link
- CBSE 12th Term 2 Result 2022 Direct Link
- CBSE 10th Term 2 result 2022
- UGC NET Admit Card 2022[OUT]
- SBI Clerk Notification 2022
IBPS Clerk 2022 Exam Pattern
The IBPS Clerk exam occurs in two stages: Prelims and Mains. Both these papers follow the online method of conducting the written examination. The structure of the exam is as follows:
Stage 1: IBPS Clerk Preliminary Examination
The prelims exam of IBPS Clerk CRP XII is a web-based test testing a candidate based on their aptitude, mind, and English. There are three segments all together and the applicant should qualify the cut-off from each part to continue to the Mains exam round. The candidates will have to solve the question paper in the time duration of 20 minutes for each section.
The paper consists of a total number of 100 questions and each question carries one mark the passing marks are decided by IBPS is probably change every year depending upon the level of difficulty of the exam. Candidates need to qualify in every one of the three tests by getting the least cut-off marks to be decided by IBPS. A sufficient number of candidates in every classification as chosen by IBPS depending on necessities will be shortlisted for Online Main Examination.
Stage 2: IBPS Clerk Mains Examination
In the Mains exam pattern of IBPS Clerk 2022, there will be no change. In the IBPS Clerk Mains exam, there will be a total number of 190 questions and the candidates are required to complete the question paper within the time duration of 160 minutes.
As we know, prior the Computer Aptitude and Reasoning Ability Section used to be conducted separately, but with the latest update by IBPS, both these sections are merged and will contain a total number of 50 questions that will have to be solved in a time span of 45 minutes. The Prelims and Mains exam will be conducted in 13 regional languages along with English and Hindi language.
Penalty for the Wrong Answers
- The candidate will also get a penalty for every wrong answer marked in the preliminary examination and in the Mains examination also.
- The candidate will get a penalty for each wrong answer and the penalty will be one-fourth of the total mark assigned to that question.
- There will be no penalty if the candidate left any questions blank or unanswered.
- The final score for the IBPS Clerk exam will be calculated on the basis of total marks obtained in the Prelims and Mains Examination. The final selection will not be considered only on the basis of the phase-1 examination.
- The candidates are required to qualify for the Phase-2 examination to be shortlisted for the final merit.
- The cut-off will be notified after the exam and will be direct the category-wise.
Selection Process for the IBPS Clerk 2022
For the IBPS Clerk, the selection process will be done in two levels, in which in the first level, the candidate is required to appear in the Prelims Examination, and after qualifying for the Prelims examination the shortlisted candidates will have to appear in the Mains Examination and qualify for the examination. After qualifying for both exams the candidate will be called for the Medical test and after that, they will be shortlisted for the post of clerical cadre. When the process is done, the selection board will select the most eligible and qualified candidates for the Public Sector Banks. One more thing is that there is no interview process and 100% weightage will be given to the result of the Mains examination result.
Important Dates for the IBPS Clerk 2022
|IBPS Clerk Notification 2022 Releasing Date||July 2022|
|Online Registration Process Starting Date||July 2022|
|IBPS Clerk Prelims Admit Card releasing date||August 2022|
|Conduct of Online Preliminary Examination Date||28th August, 03rd & 04th September 2022|
|IBPS Clerk Prelims Result Date||September 2022|
|IBPS Clerk Prelims Scorecard||September 2022|
|IBPS Clerk Mains Admit Card releasing||September 2022|
|Conduct of Online Main Examination Date||08th October 2022|
|Declaration of Final (Mains) Result||April 2023|