Indane Gas booking: Everybody knows that Indane Gas is one of the most popular gas providers in India. Indane gas cylinder booking is available through the gas agency, SMS, phone number, mobile app and online. For booking, the Indane cylinder applicant can go to a gas number, or they can use the internet or phone number to book an Indane cylinder. Indane Gas’s phone number can also be used for cylinder booking and status checks. Applicants can check the subsidy given to them online. Here in this article, we have discussed how to book indane gas online through phone numbers and check subsidy status.
Indian Oil Corporation Limited is the largest commercial enterprise in the country specializing in fuels, petrochemicals and lubricants. In the 1970s, Indian Oil was a pioneer in the introduction of Indane LPG in India and eventually, contributed in a major way to all Indian households by bringing clean, safe and efficient fuel in the form of LPG gas. Indane Gas is now a very trusted brand which is known for safety, convenience and reliability.
Indane gas now caters to the needs of more than 5.8 million customers across the country and every second LPG LPG connection is available in India which is Indane gas. With over 45 Indane Area Offices, the Indane Sales Network is well equipped to meet the needs of the customers. One of the largest LPG gas manufacturers in India, it is no surprise that Indane distributors distribute over 1.20 million cylinders every day. Also, out of 57.41 households that are Indane Gas customers, 27% are in rural and semi-urban markets. If you are an existing Indane Gas customer and want to know more about Indane Gas Online Booking, read on.
Indian Gas Connection Subsidy
The government provides some cylinders for domestic purposes at subsidized rates. For this, after the delivery of the cylinder, the subsidy amount is sent to the bank account. Money is transferred directly to the account holder by the government. The procedure to check the Indane gas subsidy amount and status is given below.
Follow these steps to check subsidy for Indane Gas:-
- The consumer has to visit the official website of Indane Gas
- There is an option of “My LPG” on the home screen
- Click on this option
- This popup is a new option named as Check Status
- There are two ways to check subsidized amount transfer to a bank account
- Applicant can use aadhar card details name of distributor LPG id or consumer number
- Also, consumers can be accessed through consumer number and distributor number
- It will show the status of the transfer of the subsidized amount to the bank account
How to book Indane Gas Booking Online
- Customers can easily book Indane gas cylinder refills through the web portal. Payment for gas booking can be done using Debit Card, Credit Card and Net Banking. To know more about how to book an Indane gas cylinder online, just follow the steps given below.
- To be able to book an Indane cylinder online, you need to be a registered customer.
- If candidate are not registered, they can register online by providing details like consumer number, 17-digit LPG ID, PAN number, ration card number, mobile number and contact address.
- Once you have registered, you can log on to the Indane Gas Online Portal using the Password and User ID provided to you,
- Once logged in, you will be able to easily book an Indane gas cylinder online. All you have to do is enter the required details and submit the form to place the order.
- The order will be sent to the respective distributor and you will be able to pay directly to the distributor on delivery. Also, candidate will be able to track the status of their booking online.
How to do Indane Gas Booking Through Sms
If you have no active internet connection to book Indane LPG online. No worries, you can book a refilled LPG cylinder without any hassle using the SMS facility provided by Indane, just follow the easy steps given below to book Indane gas through SMS.
If you are going to use the SMS facility for the first time, then SMS the IVRS number of your city – IOC to the IVRS number of your area.
- For example, if you are a Chennai customer and the distributor’s phone number is 25022890 and customer ID is AX00867C, SMS as given below – IOC 044 25022890 AX00867C
- For subsequent booking, you can SMS the IOC to the number of the respective region through the registered mobile number.
How to book Indane Gas Booking Through IVRS
For the benefit of LPG customers, Indane Gas has introduced an IVRS system in three language options through which customers can request LPG cylinder refills online.
- Indane IVRS has three language options – respective local languages, Hindi and English.
- The customer can select a language option and after selecting the language options, follow the given steps to book an Indane gas refill through IVRS.
- After selecting the language code, the customer has to provide the STD code and telephone number of the distributor. For example, a customer in Chennai would have to provide the STD code of 044 followed by the distributor number.
- Once the Customer is identified, the caller will have to provide the consumer number.User has to give only numeric part except any alphabet. For example, if the customer ID is A12345, the customer needs to dial 12345.
- Customers can view the last refill cash memo or can directly contact the distributor to find out their consumer number.
- The IVR system will also ask the user to input the suffix or prefix of the letters of two identical numeric subscriber numbers held by the same distributor.
- Once your customer number is validated by IVRS, the system will ask for options for booking refills and other related services.
- You can choose from options like refill booking, previous booking enquiry and complaint.
- Once you select the option to book a refill, the request will be filed and the booking reference number will be generated and sent to your registered mobile number.
Indane Gas Booking Through Mobile App
- Indane LPG customers can book cylinders without any hassle from their smartphones.
- The Indane Gas mobile app works on both Android phones and iPhones and customers can download the app from Playstore for Android phones.
- Indane Gas Mobile App can be used to register refill cylinder requests, request for another cylinder, register complaints, check refill supply history and surrender connection. Customers can also rate the distributor using the mobile application.
- To place a request for a refill cylinder using the Indane Gas mobile app, the customer needs to enter the required details such as consumer number, distributor details and contact information. Once the candidate submitted all the details the request will be registered.
|Official website||Click Here|
|Sarkariiyojana Homepage||Click Here|