JKSSB Panchayat Secretary Admit Card 2022: The authority is holding a written exam for the 1395 post of Panchayat Secretary. As we all know that admit card is the most important part of any examination. Without the admit cards, candidates cannot take part in this written exam. The exam’s JKSSB Panchayat Secretary Admit Card 2022 will be made available online on the official website which is jkssb.nic.in.
On its website, the authority will provide a link to download the admit card on the website. There is currently no confirmed date for the Panchayat Secretary to have a written examination. The authority has not confirmed when will be the JKSSB Panchayat Secretary e-Admit Card 2022 will be released either. However, the authority has stated that the admit card will be made available on its portal one week prior to the exam.
Highlights about JKSSB Admit Card 2022
|Name of Exam Board||Jammu and Kashmir Services Selection Board|
|Department Name||Rural Development & Panchayati Raj Department|
|Post Name||Panchayat Secretary|
|Number of Vacancies||1395|
|Selection Process||Written Examination|
|JKSSB Admit Card Availability||one week before the exam date|
General Instruction for the candidate that the candidate should remember
The candidates are required to take a copy of the JKSSB Admit Card 2022 on an A4-size paper. On this admit card the candidates will find the complete details relevant to the examination, but candidates should cross-check the details.
- On the examination day, while entering the examination hall and appearing for the written test, the candidate should have two colored passport-size photos.
- The candidate must have a valid photo ID card on the exam day. Candidate can carry any of the following valid identity cards such as:
- Aadhaar Card/E-Aadhaar Printout
- Voter’s Identity Card
- Driver’s License
- PAN Card
- Indian Passport
- School/College/University Student I-Card
JKSSB Panchayat Secretary Admit Card 2022 Mentioned Details
The necessary information about the candidate related to the exam will be printed on the admit card. The candidate is able to identify the essential examination details. The personal information of the candidate assists the invigilator in the identification process on the examination day. Here we are providing a list of the information that will be printed on the JSSC Revenue Inspector Admit Card 2022:
- Name of the Applicant
- Date of Birth
- Roll Number
- Exam Date
- Exam Duration
- Exam Venue Details
- Time of Reporting at the Exam Venue
- Guidelines for the Exam Day
Know the Application Procedure to Download the JKSSB Panchayat Secretary Admit Card 2022
When the authority will release the admit card and activates the downloading link on the official website then the candidate can download the admit card easily. To download the admit card candidate should have their log in details and must have to follow this simple procedure.
- First of all, the candidate will have to go through the link https://jkssb.nic.in/ of the official website of JKSSB.
- Now on the homepage, the candidate needs to search for the admit card link.
- After clicking on the JKSSB Panchayat Secretary Admit Card 2022 link, the candidates are required to log in on the opened page.
- Now, the candidates are required to log in by filling in their login details.
- The candidates are required to fill in the login details correctly and then submit them.
- After that, candidates will see their exams admit card on the screen.
- At last, the candidate will have to download their JK SSB Panchayat Secretary Admit Card and be required to keep a clean printout of it.
- The candidate must have to keep the admit card safely for the examination day and for the further process.
JKSSB Panchayat Secretary Exam Pattern 2022
The candidate should keep in mind that the JKSSB Panchayat Secretary Test 2022 will be a written examination. There will be multiple examination centers for this examination. The candidates will receive their admit cards, which will contain information about these examination centers. The written exam will only contain multiple-choice questions that applicants must attempt. Additionally, applicants should be aware that for each incorrect response to a question, they will lose 0.25 points.
J&K Secretary Exam Day Guidelines 2022
Prior to the JKSSB Panchayat Secretary Exam 2022, the candidates are required to review the given guidelines. The following is a list of these guidelines.
- For the exam, applicants are required to provide a printed copy of the JKSSB Panchayat Secretary Hall Ticket 2022.
- The applicants are required to bring one photo ID proof and at least two recent passport-size color photographs in addition to the admit card.
- A day before the written exam, applicants must know all information about the location.
- The admit card’s reporting time must be noted by applicants so they can arrive at the exam location on time.