JSSC Revenue Inspector Admit Card 2022: The notification for the Jharkhand Municipal Service Combined Competitive Examination 2022 has been issued for various positions, including Revenue Inspector, Veterinary Officer, and Others. A total no.of 921 open positions have been filled. As we know, the registration process has been done, so now the JSSC will declare the release date for the JSSC Revenue Inspector (RI) Admit Card (JMSCCE). After the announcement of admit card date, the candidates will be able to download the JSSC Revenue Inspector hall ticket.
The hall ticket can only be accessed through the JSSC’s official website which is https://www.jssc.nic.in/. In order to take part in the examination, all candidates must carry their admit cards on the day of the examination. The admit card for each and every qualified candidate will now be made available by the commission.
Additionally, the JMSCCE Exam Date, which is officially declared for February 5, 2023, has been announced by the authorities. Although, the JSSC Income Revenue Inspector Admit Card 2022 release date has not been announced at this point. A minimum of a week prior to the examination, the admit card will be distributed online mode. The admit card must be downloaded promptly by all candidates who want to appear in the examination.
Highlights about the JSSC Admit Card
|Organization||Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC)|
|Examination||Jharkhand Municipal Service Combined Competitive Exam (JMSCCE-2022)|
|Total Number of Posts||921 Vacancies|
|Post Name||Revenue Inspector, Sanitary Supervisor, |
Veterinary Officer, Food Inspector & Other Posts
Necessary Information printed in the JMSCCE Admit Card 2022
The necessary details about the applicants related to the exam will be published on the admit card. The candidate is able to identify the essential examination details. The personal information of the candidate assists the invigilator in the identification process on the examination day. Here we are providing a list of the details that will be published on the JSSC Revenue Inspector Admit Card 2022:
- Candidate’s Name
- Roll Number of Candidates
- Paper Language (Hindi/English)
- Category of the Candidate
- Complete Address of the Candidate
- Date of Birth
- Applied Post Name
- Signature of Candidate
- Photograph of Candidate
- Examination Centre
- Date of Examination
- Exam Timing
- Reporting Time
- Entry Close Time
- Blank Field for Signature
The Online Procedure to download the JSSC Revenue Inspector Admit Card 2022
Here we are providing the simple steps to download the JSSC Revenue Inspector Admit Card 2022 and the candidate can download the admit card by following these simple steps:
- First of all, the candidate will have to go through the link https://www.jssc.nic.in/ of the official website.
- Now, under the important link section, the candidate will have to hit the “Admit Card” link.
- Then, on a newly opened page, the candidate can see the admit card by filling in their user id and password.
- Now, the candidate can download their JSSC Revenue Inspector Call Letter 2022 by clicking on the download link.
- At last, the candidate will have to take a copy of the hall ticket and keep it safe for further use on the examination day and further procedure.
If Found any Mistake/Error in the Admit Card
The application and the information that the candidate has provided are used to create the admit card. The information on the admit card ought to match the information on the application form. If there is a discrepancy, you should get in touch with the commission right away. Therefore, you should download the JSSC Revenue Inspector Call Letter two to three days prior to the exam. This way, the candidate will have enough time to resolve the issue. After that, the commission will take action, and you can attend the JSSC Revenue Inspector exam.
Know the Examination Pattern for JSSC Revenue Inspector Exam 2022
- The JSSC Revenue Inspector Exam 2022 will be taken offline mode by using an OMR sheet. For each registered candidate, there will only be one phase of the exam. The applicants will complete three papers over the course of three shifts. Each correct response will receive three marks, while for the incorrect responses one mark will be less.
- According to the official announcement, the exam will be organized in three ways, and the papers will be given in different shifts. On each paper, the candidate must score at least 30%. Papers I and II will each last 120 minutes and carry 120 marks, while Paper III will take only 150 minutes and contain 150 questions.
|Home Page||Click Here|