Kanya Sumangala Yojana 2022: Mukhyamantri Kanya Sumangla Yojana has been started by the Chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh, Yogi Aditya Nath for the girls of Uttar Pradesh. Under this scheme, a financial amount of ₹ 15000 will be given to the daughters from birth till their studies and this amount is given in 6 instalments you can apply by visiting the official portal https://mksy.up.gov.in. So if a daughter is born in your house, then you can take advantage of Chief Minister Kanya Sumangala Yojana 2022. For this, Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath ji has started the MKSY official portal, where you can easily apply online.
UP Chief Minister Kanya Sumangala Yojana 2022
Poor families living in Uttar Pradesh consider the birth of a daughter a burden. Because they are so poor they do not have money to give proper education to their daughter. In such a situation, his daughter remains illiterate, which is why feticide is spreading very fast in our society today. People do not want to give birth to a daughter because daughters are alien wealth and a burden on the parents. Keeping all these things in mind, Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath Ji will bear all the expenses of two daughters of a family born in Uttar Pradesh from birth to graduation/diploma/degree under Mukhyamantri Kanya Sumangala Yojana 2022. Under this scheme, an amount of ₹ 15000 will be given to daughters from birth to education, this amount is given in a total of 6 instalments.
Kanya Sumangala Yojana 2022
Under this scheme, the daughter of a poor family who is unable to do her studies has to be given better education. In this scheme, the daughter of the same poor family can be eligible, whose family’s annual income is less than ₹ 300000. So, friends, you do not need to worry much, you can easily do UP Kanya Sumangla Yojana Online Registration by visiting the official website of the Department of Woman and Child Development in Uttar Pradesh, and can take advantage of this scheme. With the coming of this scheme, the daughter of any poor family in Uttar Pradesh will not remain illiterate, Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Kanya Sumangala Yojana will make an important contribution toward Beti Bachao Beti Padhao.
mksy.up.gov.in Kanya Sumangala Yojana
|Name of the scheme||Chief Minister Kanya Sumangala Yojana|
|Launched by||Chief Minister Yogi Aditya Nath|
|Scheme launched||25 October 2019|
|Beneficiary||Girls of Uttar Pradesh|
|The objective of the scheme||to provide education to the girl child.|
|Article Category||Government scheme|
mksy.up.gov.in login 2022
- First Installment: Financial assistance of ₹ 2000 will be provided to the newborn daughters of Uttar Pradesh who were born on or after 1st April 2019.
- 2nd instalment: When the girl child is not born before 1st April 2018 and she has been vaccinated within 1 year, then an amount of ₹ 1000 will be provided to the such girl child.
- Third instalment: A sum of ₹ 2000 will be given to the girls who have been admitted to class 1 under this scheme.
- Fourth Installment: An amount of ₹ 2000 will be given to the girls who have entered class 6 under this scheme.
- Fifth Installment: Under this scheme, an amount of ₹ 3000 will be given to the girls who have taken admission in class 9.
- Sixth Installment: When a girl child takes admission in graduation/degree/diploma after doing high school/inter, then such girl child will be given an amount of ₹5000 under this scheme.
- Aadhar card of daughter’s mother
- Aadhar card of daughter’s father
- Mobile number
- Passport size photo
- Identity card
- Address proof
- Income certificate
- Daughter’s birth certificate
Chief Minister Kanya Sumangala Yojana Uttar Pradesh Features
- Under this scheme, financial amount of ₹ 15000 will be given for the education of the daughter from birth to graduation/degree/diploma.
- For Mukhyamantri Kanya Sumangla Yojana, the Uttar Pradesh government has set a budget of Rs 1200 crore.
- The daughters of the family having annual income less than Rs 3 lakh will get the benefit of Kanya Sumangla Yojana.
- The money coming under this scheme will come directly to the beneficiary’s bank account, so it is mandatory for the beneficiary to have a bank account.
- The amount to be sent under this scheme will be sent to the beneficiary’s account through PFMS.
- Only two daughters of a family will be given the benefit of this scheme.
- The amount received by the daughter during her childhood will be sent to her mother’s account, if the mother has died then it will be sent to her father’s account.
- If the daughter is in childhood and both her parents have died, then in such a case the amount of Kanya Sumangla Yojana Utter Pradesh will be sent to the account of the guardian taking care of the daughter, but for this, the daughter will have to give the death proof of her parents. the letter has to be given.
- Applying Mukhyamantri Kanya Sumangla Yojana Online will be valid, but if you are not able to apply online then you can submit your form offline by visiting the office of the Block Development Officer / Deputy District Officer / District Probation Officer / Deputy Chief Examination Officer.
Kanya Sumangala Yojana Eligibility Criteria
- The beneficiary’s family must be a resident of Uttar Pradesh and should have a permanent residence certificate. Like Ration Card / Aadhar Card / Voter ID Card / Electricity Bill. Telephone bill etc.
- The family whose annual income is less than Rs 3 lakh, the daughter of the same family will be eligible for this scheme.
- Only two daughters of a family will get the benefit of Utter Pradesh Kanya Sumangla Yojana.
- There should be a maximum of 2 children in the beneficiary’s family.
- If a woman gives birth to twin girls at the time of becoming a mother for the second time and if a third child is born, then she will also be given the benefit of this Yojana.
- If a woman gives birth to a daughter for the first time and gives birth to two twin daughters when she becomes pregnant for the second time, in such a situation all three daughters will be given the benefit of this scheme.
- If a family has adopted an orphan girl, then in such a situation, the benefit of this scheme will be given to a maximum of two daughters, including their own child and the adopted child.
Chief Minister Kanya Sumangala Yojana 2022 Benefits and Objectives
- To further strengthen the status of health and education in Uttar Pradesh
- This scheme will play an important role to end female feticide forever.
- Ending Equal Sex Ratio in Uttar Pradesh
- To stop the marriage of daughters taking place in childhood i.e. to stop child marriage.
- To provide financial assistance money for education to the daughter of a poor family
- Daughters prevailing in the minds of people are the burden of the house, take this wrong thinking in the direction of positive thinking.
- Working towards Beti Bachao Beti Padhao
How to apply UP Kanya Sumangala Yojana Offline?
- In Uttar Pradesh Kanya Sumangla Yojana, you can apply online sitting at home. But if you do not know the process to apply online, then you can apply offline by following all the given steps.
- For this, you have to first go to the office of the Block Development Officer / SDM / District Probation Officer / Deputy Chief Examination Officer.
- From there you have to take the UP Kanya Sumangala Yojana Application Form.
- After attaching all the information asked in this application form and the necessary documents, it has to be submitted to the office of the Block Development Officer / SDM / District Probation Officer / Deputy Chief Examination Officer.
How to Apply UP Kanya Sumangala Yojana Online?
- If the applicant wants to take advantage of Mukhyamantri Kanya Sumangla Yojana, then you can fill out the Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Kanya Sumangla Yojana Online Form by clicking on the official website of the Department of Woman and Child Development Utter Pradesh.
- Or how to fill out the form of Kanya Sumangala Yojana, by clicking on this link, you can know the process of applying better.