Free Laptop: The Karnataka Free Laptop Scheme was started by the concerned authorities of the Karnataka state government to give laptops to every one of the students who have passed with brilliant shadings in their twelfth class examination. Additionally, certain advanced education fields like medical, engineering, and so forth were settled to distribute the laptops among the understudies, so if you are an understudy in Karnataka state, you can apply for the Laptop Scheme to take the advantage of the scheme without any problem.
Under the plan, numerous incentives will be given to every one of the students of the Karnataka state. Particularly, the understudies who are doing professional courses from legitimate universities and Polytechnic institutes will be able to take advantage. Over 1.50 lakh state understudies who have a place with ST and SC categories will get profit from the plan. The scheme is planned to help students have a place with ST/SC categories. Laptops of around Rs 32,000 to Rs 35,000 will be given to the understudies.
- First, the student must be a permanent resident of Karnataka state and the student must have residential proof.
- The student can be of the general category or any other backward category (SC/ST/OBC).
- The student must carry good grades/marks in the 12th class.
Required documents for the Free Laptop Scheme 2022 Karnataka state
- The student must have the domicile certificate of Karnataka state.
- The student must have an adhaar Card or any other valid identity card for the identification.
- The student must have their own bank account which is linked with their aadhaar card.
- The student must have a Caste certificate, an Educational certificate, and a family’s Income certificate.
- The student must have a recent passport size photograph.
Only a certain class of students are eligible to apply for Free Laptop Scheme 2021. Here we are providing you the topic list of eligible class students for applying to this scheme.
- Medical studies
- The Polytechnic College
- postgraduate courses
- Study in first-grade colleges
Application procedure to apply for the Karnataka Free Laptop Scheme
- First of all, the student has to visit the link https://dce.karnataka.gov.in/english of the official website.
- On the home page, the student has to click on the Laptop Scheme link
- after this, the student is required to download the application form from the official website, completely fill up the application form and then attach all the required documents as asked in the application form.
- After that, the student has to submit the application form to the Karnataka educational board.
Hope you will like this information regarding Karnataka Free Laptop Scheme Form. If you still have a query, you can ask us in the comment section. You can also bookmark our site sarkariiyojana.in for the latest updates.