KVS Recruitment 2022 PGT TGT PRT: All the candidates who are preparing for teaching jobs will have to be happy and ready for the KVS recruitment process. The Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan (KVS) has released the official notification for the recruitment of various posts such as PGT, TGT, Headmaster, Principal, Vice Principal, and many more.
The KVS has released notification for more than 13000 posts, so this is the best opportunity for candidates who are preparing for teaching jobs. So, if you are interested to apply for the KVS Recruitment 2022, then you have to register yourself under this recruitment. You have to download the KVS Recruitment 2022 Notification PDF format by visiting the official website which is kvsangathan.nic.in and then you have to check your eligibility and age.
The candidate should have to keep in mind that the last date is 26 December 2022 to submit the online application. After the submission of the KVS application form, the exam date will be declared by the KVS authorities within some days.
Highlights about KVS Recruitment 2022-23
|Recruitment Organization||Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan (KVS)|
|Posts Name||Teaching and Non-Teaching Posts|
|Job Location||All over India|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|KVS Recruitment 2022 Notification Releasing Date||29 November 2022|
|Online Application Starting Date||06 December 2022|
|Last Date of Application Form||26th December 2022|
Know the Required Educational Qualification and Age Limit
Here we are providing the age limit for all candidates category-wise. The candidate will get age relaxation according to government norms. The candidate will get the age relaxation according to their category. The OBC candidates will get 3 Years of age relaxation, and the SC/ ST candidates will get 5 Years of age relaxation. Apart from these, other categories like EWS, ESM, and PwD will also get age relaxation benefits according to government norms. Here we are providing educational qualifications and age limits post-wise.
|Post Name||Educational Qualification||Age-limit|
|Principal||For the post of principal, the candidate should be post graduate and candidate should have a B.Ed degree with 8 Years of Experience||Between 21 to 40 Years|
|Vice Principal||For the post of vice principal, the candidate should be post graduate and candidate should have a B.Ed degree with 5 Years of Experience||Between 21 to 40 Years|
|PGT (All Subjects)||For the post of PGT, the candidate should be post graduate with the requisite Subject at Graduation Level and the candidate has a B.Ed degree||Between 21 to 40 Years|
|TGT (All Subjects)||For the post of TGT, the candidate should graduate with|
requisite Subject at Graduation Level and the candidate have a B.Ed degree
|Between 21 to 40 Years|
|Head Mistress or Master||For the post of Head Mistress or master the candidate should be a graduate and TET Pass||Between 21 to 40 Years|
|Section Officer||For the post of Section Officer, the candidate should be graduate||Between 21 to 40 Years|
|Finance Officer||For the post of Finance Officer, the candidate should be graduate||Between 21 to 40 Years|
Know the Online Procedure to Apply for the KVS Recruitment 2022
- First of all, the candidate will have to visit the link kvsangathan.nic.in the KVS official website.
- Now, on the homepage, the candidate will have to click on “Recruitment” and then select the LDCE Exam.
- After this, the candidate needs to select the Vacancy for which the candidate wants to apply.
- Now, the candidate will have to fill in the necessary information in the KVS Recruitment 2022 online application form.
- Then, the candidates are required to upload all the necessary documents in the form such as caste certificates, mark sheets/certificates, scanned signatures, scanned photographs, and other required documents.
- After this, the candidate will have to check all the entered details and then submit the application form.
- After this, the candidate needs to pay the application fee and then will have to take a copy of it.
- So in this way, the candidate can apply for the KVS Recruitment 2022.
KVS Teacher Recruitment 2022 Application Fees
|Category of Applicant||Application Fees|
|For the Unreserved Candidates||Rs 1000/-|
|For the Other Backward Class Candidates||Rs 1000/-|
|For the Scheduled Caste Candidates||Rs 650/-|
|For the Scheduled Tribes Candidates||Rs 650/-|
|For the Economically Weaker Section Candidates||Rs 1000/-|
|For the Person With Disability Candidates||Rs 650/-|
Know the Selection Process of the KVS Recruitment 2022
The Selection Process of the KVS Recruitment 2022 will be completed in the following Stages:-
- First of all, the candidate will have to appear in the written exam which will be conducted online mode.
- After qualifying for the written test the candidate will have to appear in the skill test.
- Then, if the candidate will qualified for both phases then they will be called for the interview process.
- After qualifying for the interview process the candidate should ready their all documents and then they will be called for document verification.
- At last, the candidate will have to be ready for the medical examination.