Laduma Dhamecha Yuva Scholarship: Yuva Unstoppable have started a new scholarship program for students who were studying in class 10th and want to apply for NEET/ JEE. Laduma Dhamecha Yuva Scholarship 2022 will provide financial support to perceive their education in their respective schools and coachings to crack the toughest exam of NEET and JEE. Although those who are studying in 1st year of MBBS Will also get the opportunity to receive the Yuva scholarship under this scheme. If you are selected then you will get 50000 rupees per year for two years. If you are interested in this scholarship program then you will read our article till end and to get each and every piece of information regarding this.
Laduma Dhamecha Yuva Scholarship Program 2022
Laduma Dhamecha Scholarship is an initiative of The Yuva Unstoppable group. It was founded in 2005 to improve the quality of education in pan-level India. They are focusing to provide educational facilities and overcome the financial burden of poor but intelligent students to complete their studies to achieve their goals in higher education such as engineering, doctorate etc. If you are also an aspirant who wants to appear in IIT, AIIMS, and other Respected colleges of India to perceive your higher education, then you can apply in this scholarship program. They will provide you financial assistance of 50000 rupees per year. You can use this amount to pay your coaching fees. We are providing you the complete information regarding Laduma Dhamecha Scholarship in Our article below.
Eligibility criteria for applying in Laduma Dhamecha Scholarship
If you are willing to apply in this scholarship, then you should check your eligibility criteria by reading our following list of eligibility.
- The candidate should be belong to these four cities in India:
- Delhi NCR.
- If you are applying for NEET/ JEE coaching Fees, then you should receive your coaching in your respective centre.
- If you are applying for studying engineering and doctor, then you should be a first-year student of your college.
- The annual family income of the applicant should not be above 300000 rupees per year.
- Students should gain 85% and more in their 10th and 12th class.
Document for Laduma Dhamecha Yuva Scholarship Program 2022
You have to carry the following document while applying online for Yuva scholarship. We are providing a complete list of relevant documents which should be uploaded at the time of online application.
- The 10th mark sheet of applicant
- Marksheet of 12th class
- Mark Sheet of first year in graduation. ( if applicable)
- Identity card of applicant such as. Aadhar card, pan card, passport and other
- PDF version of the electricity bill of candidate’s house.
- The address proof of candidate
- Income proof of the candidate’s family
- Fee receipt of their coaching
- Relevant photographs of their house.
- Bank account details
- Working email ID of candidate
- Mobile number of applicant and their parents.
CGHS Recruitment 2022 Apply Now
AFCAT Second Merit List 2022 Check Cut Off Marks & Merit List @afcat.cdac.in
Sikkim Ration Card List 2022 | Apply for a new Ration Card online
Procedure to apply in Laduma Dhamecha Yuva Scholarship
If you are eligible for applying in this Yuva Unstoppable scholarship and have relevant documents to upload while applying online, then you can follow the following procedure to apply online in Yuva scholarship program:
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of Yuva Unstoppable organization.
- After that, you will reach a new page of the website where you can see various information regarding this organization
- After that, you have to click on the link of scholarship form. we have provided a screenshot of website where you can easily find the link for scholarship form on the right-hand side of the website.
JSSC Revenue Inspector Admit Card 2022-23 | Check RI (JMSCCE) Exam Date
LSG Team 2023: Check the Complete Players List- including Name, Captain, and Retained Players
- After that, you will reach a new page where an online application form will appear on your device.
- Enter your email ID, your name, Gender and other personal details.
- After that you have to enter your educational details Such as your marks in 10th class, marks in 12th class and other.
- Now you have to upload the certificate of your mark sheets on online form.
- After that you have to upload your electricity bill on your online form.
- Now you have to capture 4 photographs of your house. First from outside of your house, 2 photograph from inside your house and one photograph of your kitchen.
- After that enter the captcha code and click on the submit button.
Now the employee and volunteers will contact you through your mobile number and email ID. After that they will visit your house and contact your family. If your candidature has been selected then you will be asked to you are short round interview or a counseling class from experts in their fields. after that, you will be approved to get a scholarship under this program.
|Home Page||Click Here|