Lady Meherbai D Tata Education Trust, Lady Meherbai D Tata Education Trust Scholarships, Lady Meherbai D Tata Education Trust Scholarship 2023 to Study Abroad, Scholarship 2023 Award Amount
Lady Meherbai D Tata Education Trust Scholarship 2023 When one of the world’s largest corporations is a philanthropic organization, it inspires aspirations for a prosperous and sustainable future in a country with the world’s second-largest population. The Tata Trusts represent humanism and are a tremendous force pushing new frontiers of social and economic development for people across the country. Interested candidates can apply for Tata Scholarship 2022 official website www.tatatrusts.org
The journey of one lakh smiles began in 1892, when Jamsetji Tata, the pioneer, visionary, and creator of the Tata Group, founded the JN Tata Endowment for Indian Higher Education. Jamsetji, known as the “Father of Indian Industry” and one of the most influential founders of the contemporary Indian economy, established the apprenticeship system in work, and primary schools for the children of female mill workers, and all Provided free medical care to the employees.
Other benefits for the well-being of his employees that were included in the policies of many of his successful companies included a gratuity pension fund, provident fund, maternity benefit allowance, and an accident compensation fund for all employees – all of which are far ahead.
lady meherbai tata scholarship 2023
Lady Meherbai D.Tata Education Trust Scholarship is provided by Lady Meherbai D.Tata Education Trust to women (Indian) graduates to fulfill their dream of pursuing higher education abroad. The scholarship covers the tuition fee component.
This is a merit-based, overseas master’s scholarship program for female graduates engaged in social work, social sciences, public health, and the welfare of women and children. Established in 1933, the scholarship is following a rigorous selection process, with the trustees taking a keen interest in the selection process. Every year 10 women benefit from this scholarship.
It is important for all recipients of the Lady Meherbai D Tata Education Trust Scholarship to present proof of available finances, showing that they can cover their program fees and other living expenses. In addition, the Trust will not assist recipients in completing their visa process in the USA or UK.
tata trust scholarship 2023 application form
The Tata Scholarship is for individuals with exceptional intellectual talent who are unable to continue their education due to financial difficulties. Various Tata groups companies like Tata Trust, Sir Ratan Tata Trust, Sir Dorabji Tata Trust, and Allied Trust provide Tata Scholarship 2021-22 to poor students, to help them overcome their financial difficulties and lead them to a brighter future.
This page has in-depth information on the topic. Its major goal is to give various types of scholarships to encourage high-quality education for students by providing financial assistance to economically challenged people.
Lady Meherbai D Tata Education Trust Scholarships Benefits
Based on the performance of the candidate, a scholarship is awarded for the tuition fee component of approximately Rs 3-6 lakh per student.
Candidates selected for this scholarship must submit a clear copy of ‘Proof of Funding’ or ‘Financial Ability’, indicating that they are able to support their studies, submitted for their visa application.
|Name of Scholarship||Lady Meherbai D Tata Education Scholarship|
|Launched by||Tata Trust|
|Objective||To provide scholarships to students|
Selection Criteria Meherbai D Tata Education Trust Scholarship
- Indian female graduate from a reputed university.
- Have a consistently remarkable academic record.
- Must have applied for / secured admission to prestigious universities or institutions in the USA, UK, or Europe for the year 2021-2022.
- In any field, Applicants should have at least 2 years of work experience
Meherbai D Tata Education Trust Scholarship Required Documents
- Salary slip of applicant’s parents
- Record of tax-exempt income and profits during the financial year of application
- Details of money during the financial year of the application
- Records of savings, bonds, stocks, trusts, and other investments
- income tax return
- current mortgage information
- current bank details
- Email address of the student’s non-guardian, if applicable
How to apply for Meherbai D Tata Education Trust Scholarship 2022
- In the first step, applicants need to write a neat letter/email detailing the course they wish to pursue, the university they wish to attend, the required course fee, the source of funding, and their current profile along with documents.
- Details have to be given the same and send to the email address- [email protected],
- After that, applicants will receive an application form from the trust
- Students are requested to submit the filled form along with all necessary documents to the Trust’s Office Bombay House, 2nd Floor, Homi Modi Street, Mumbai – 400 001 by the time limit.