MICAT Exam Registration 2023: MICA is an autonomous institution that is suited in Ahmedabad, India. MICA is very famous in Asia and across the world for it’s programs in Management. Where total 4 main courses running which are very popular India and other country. The institution runs Post Graduate Diploma in Management–Communications (PGDM-C), Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM), Post Graduate Certificate Programme in Crafting Creative Communication (CCC) and Fellow Programme in Management–Communications (FPM-C).ies. Apart from this there are many online courses and certificate courses available in MICA.
Today we will discuss about MICA entrance exam. Applicant who want to to study in MICA, they have to clear and difficult entrance exam test, After that they have to clear a personality intelligence test. MICA is accepting online application form Which will be started on the month of October. before applying you have to apply for MICA Registration. after completing the registration you can fill your entrance exam form at MICA.
MICA Registration 2022-23
Registration or procedure is open from October 2022 and Last date of registration online will be on 19th November 2022. After completing the cycle the second cycle of registration will be start on November 2022 and the window will be open till 16 January 2023.
Follow this steps to register yourself at MICA
- Firstly visit on official website of MICA at https://www.mica.ac.in/
- After that you can see A popup link for or apply online. click on this link.
- Now you will be reached on a new dashboard where you have to register yourself
- Click on the registration link
- After that a online form will be open on your screen
- Fill your name, mobile number, email ID and check the guideline.
- After that click on the submit link.
- After that you will receive a confirmation message on your SMS and email also.
- click on the the link which will be shared on your email to verify yourself.
- after that you will be redirected on a new page where you can apply for MICA test.
MICA Online Application Form 2022-23
- After successfully registration on MICA and getting your login ID and password you can apply online for MICA Exam.
- After reaching on the application link you have to fill a brief online form.
- Firstly upload your passport size photo and your signature.
- after that Click on the save and next button
- Now add your academic records on the online application form.
- after that you have to fill your personal details.
- For each Programme (MICAT 1/MICAT 2/CCC/FPM-C) click on “Yes” if you wish to apply for that Programme. Click on “No” if don’t wish to apply for that programme and Click on Save & Next to proceed further.
- If you click on “Yes”, you will be able to see the options to fill for that Programme.
- After selecting the yes option you will be redirected to payment gateway link.
- After paying 2100 rs your registration will be completed.
Eligibility to appear in MICA
- Admission to the Post-graduate Programmes (PGP) both, PGDM (C) and PGDM require a Bachelor’s degree (10 + 2 + 3 system) or an equivalent qualification in any discipline recognized by the Association of Indian Universities (AIU).
- Candidates appearing for final examinations towards a Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) are also eligible to apply.
- Candidates who demonstrate aptitude for expressing, assessing, and /or conceiving ideas that move people to action and achieve business results tend to stand a better chance of being shortlisted.
Selection procedure at MICA
All the candidates who have filled the entrance exam for MICA, have to Complete an entrance test Including three sections
- Section A: Psychometric Test
- Section B: Descriptive Test
- Section C: (has 4 sub-sections) – Divergent and Convergent Thinking; Verbal ability, Quantitative ability and Data Interpretation and General awareness
Exam will held on 3rd December 2022. And the result will be declared on 21st December 2022. the second cycle of MICA exam Will start on 28 December 2022 and the result will be declared on 3 February 2023.
Candidate who have pass the above entrance exam, will have to appear for GE & PI. where GE stands for Group Exercise and PI stands for Personal Interview.
On the basis of these assessment, the board will create the Merit list. candidate whose name will appear on the merit list will get admission in MICA.