Mobile Annapurna Canteen Scheme: As we all are aware the central government has started many schemes for needy people during corona pandemic. Apart from these, all states have begun different schemes for needy people at the state level. So, here we are discussing the Telangana state, that if you are a citizen of the state that there is a piece of good news for you and you must have to know about it.
Telangana state government has started a good scheme for the needy people, senior citizens, and physically disabled people of the state. After the fruitful runway of the Annapurna Rs 5 meal scheme in the twin urban areas, presently the Telangana government has declared the Mobile Annapurna Canteen to give a feast to the needy, senior resident, and PWD people of the state.
There are many people who can’t visit the Annapurna canteen to purchase food. Mobile Annapurna Canteen will be useful for them. With the plan to help the destitute individuals, the state government has begun a plan name Mobile Annapurna meal. Under this Mobile Annapurna Canteen Telangana State scheme, the recipients will get prepared food at just Rs. 5. They can book the meal/feast with the assistance of a mobile application and the meal will be conveyed to their home. So in this way, needy people will get food easily at their homes.
Highlights of the Mobile Annapurna Canteen Scheme
|Scheme Name||Mobile Annapurna Canteen|
|Dispatched by||Greater Hyderabad Municipal Corporation|
|Dispatched on||2nd March 2020|
|Beneficiaries of the scheme||Senior citizens and physically handicapped persons|
|Dispatched in||Hyderabad (Telangana)|
|Benefits of the scheme||Book Meal at Rs 5 and Get Door Delivery|
|Category of the scheme||State Government Scheme|
The government has started this Hyderabad Annapurna Canteen project with the successful completion of the Mobile Canteen Annapurna, which was started six years ago. Through this Annapurna meal program, the state government of Telangana provides hot and hygienic food to needy and underprivileged, and downtrodden sections of society at only Rs 5. Under this Annapurna Bhojan Yojana, the food menu includes 500 gms of rice, 100 gms of dal and curry, and 15 gm of pickles.
Telangana Mobile Annapurna Canteen scheme Benefit
- The needy and senior citizens and physically disabled people will get cooked food at their doorstep.
- The needy people will get food at just Rs. 5.
- This Annapurna meal program is beneficial for all those underprivileged people who are not able to visit the Annapurna centers.
- This Annapurna meal program will increase the reach of the Annapurna Canteen to needy people.
- Under this Telangana Mobile Annapurna Canteen, every day a total of 1200 people will take food benefits.
Know the main objective of the Mobile Annapurna Canteen
Under this Mobile Annapurna Canteen scheme, the aim of the state government is that no one would stay hungry without a meal. Under this Rs.5 Annapurna meal scheme with Rs.5- a meal, everyone can afford it and one can eat easily. Food Under Mobile Annapurna Canteen, even a beggar or any unemployed youth who comes to visit the patients or the people who come to the city for employment can feed themselves. The Telangana state government started this Mobile Annapurna Canteen Telangana scheme for all those who are really needy people, even a student who comes to the city for an exam can have meals at the study centers in the afternoon without wasting their time cooking the meals at their stay place. So in this way this Telangana meal scheme is beneficial in a different way.
Order Food Under the Mobile Annapurna Canteen
- under the telangana.gov.in Telangana State portal Mobile Annapurna Bhojan Scheme, to order food you must have a mobile phone and a good internet connection.
- Then you have to download the Mobile Annpurna Canteen application through the Google play store.
- After that, you have to open the mobile app and order the food at your location.