NAMO Tablet Yojana 2022: Gujarat government has invited applications for the Namo tablet scheme on the official website of digitalgujarat.gov.in. You can apply online for the Namo e-tablet. Here in this article, we will provide you with information about the application process, important dates, eligibility criteria and documents required under the NaMo Tablet scheme. NaMo e Tab scheme has been launched keeping in mind that India is rapidly moving towards full digitization. This scheme will work to open new doors of education for the students. In the recently presented budget by the Gujarat government, Rs 252 crore has been allocated for the implementation of this scheme.
NAMO Tablet scheme 2022
The Namo tablet scheme will provide tablets with the latest high-end specifications to around 3 lakh meritorious students to aid them in their higher education. Under the Namo Tablet scheme, all students will be able to get tablets from Acer and Lenovo companies for Rs 1000. Students of college and polytechnic courses can apply to take advantage of this scheme. Hi-tech-developed tablets will be provided to all the meritorious students of the Gujarat Namo Tablet Scheme. Acer/Lenovo company’s 7-inch branded e-tablet will be provided to all the registered students.
digitalgujarat.gov.in NAMO Tablet scheme 2022
|Name of the scheme||NaMo Tablet Scheme 2022|
|Launched by||Hon’ble Chief Minister Vijay Rupani Ji|
|Work under||Gujarat State Government|
|Benefits||for providing a free tablet|
|The objective of this scheme||Digitization of Gujarat State|
Digital Gujarat NAMO Tablet Features
- Tablets will be given to poor and middle-class families so that they can better help them in their higher education. So the poor and middle-class students will get its benefit.
- The scheme will ensure that students are better accustomed to technology and able to use these tools to aid their educational purposes.
- For taking the tablet, a grant of Rs 1000 will have to be given at the time of admission to the college. This is an indicative price and one of the cheapest rates at which this device is made available.
- This tablet is actually worth Rs 8000, the rest will be paid by the government as a subsidy.
- Under this scheme, a target has been set to benefit about 3.5 lakh students.
What is Namo Tablet Yojana 2022
First of all, if you do not know enough about Namo Tablet Yojana 2022, then for information, let us tell you that the full name of this scheme is Narendra Modi Tablet Scheme, which is counted in the most developed state of the country by the state government of Gujarat is being driven. Under this scheme, branded tablets are being provided to economically weaker college students and girl students living in the state at a cost of only 1000 rupees so that they can connect to the internet and technology.
NTY 2022 Objective
There is no doubt about this that in the last few years, there has been rapid digitization in our country, due to which many great changes have also taken place in the country. But even today many people do not have access to the Internet and devices, due to which they are not able to take advantage of digitization. Keeping this in mind, the Narendra Modi tablet scheme has been started by the state government of Gujarat. The objective of this scheme is to connect economically weaker students with the internet and technology.
Namo Tablet Yojana 2022 Eligibility
We all know very well that at present, whenever a scheme is started by the government, some eligibility is determined to take the benefit of that scheme to the eligible applicants and to take advantage of the scheme, the applicants are It is necessary to be eligible according to those eligibilities. In such a situation, if you want to take advantage of the Namo Tablet scheme, then you should know about the eligibility criteria set for it, which are as follows:
- The benefit of the scheme will also be given only to the permanent residents of Gujarat.
- At present, the benefit of the scheme is being given only to the college students.
- The benefit of the scheme will be given to those students whose annual family income is less than one lakh rupees.
- The applicant will get it only if he has passed at least 12th class also.
- To take advantage of the scheme, the applicant must have all the necessary documents such as Aadhar card, PAN card and 12th class mark sheet ration card.
How to apply for Namo Tablet Yojana 2022
In the present time, it has been made much easier than before and because digitization is being used in it, the process is also being made transparent so that corruption can be reduced in it. Narendra Modi Tablet Scheme 2022 can also be easily applied online while sitting at home and the procedure for this is as follows:
- To apply for the scheme, first of all, the applicant has to go to the official website of Digital Gujarat digitalgujarat.gov.in
- On the Digital Gujarat website, applicants will get any option to apply for the scheme, click on it.
- A form will appear in front of the applicants in which all the requested information has to be filled accurately and the stand copy of all the documents mentioned has to be uploaded.
- After that submit that form.
- After this, you have to make an online payment of Rs 1000 for the tablet and keep the payment slip received.
- In this way easily Narendra Modi tablet scheme 2022 can be done online while sitting at home.
- After the application, your application will be scrutinized and if everything is correct then you will be provided with a branded tablet under the scheme at a cost of only a thousand rupees.