Nan Mudhalvan Skill Development Portal 2022: Nan Mudhalvan Skill Development Portal for Students Launched, log in and Registration for Naan Mudhalvan Skill Development Portal at naanmudhalvan.tn.gov.in. Check the skills offered for the job on Nan Mudhalvan Portal. The TN Kaushal Vikas Yojana was announced earlier but all the interested students were waiting for the website to be online.
The scheme launched the website of the “Nan Mudhalvan” initiative and opened an exhibition of firms that provide training, skills and courses in various fields and disciplines. With the signing of MoUs with 40 organizations, this site will be a valuable resource in the field of skill development. This article will explain all aspects of this program, including its objectives, benefits, eligibility requirements and paperwork requirements.
Nan Mudhalvan Skill Development Portal 2022
The Tamil Nadu government signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with over 40 businesses as part of its ‘Naan Mudhalvan’ skill development and employability campaign. But, more importantly, the portal has been activated, and students can now register. This scheme launched the website of the “Nan Mudhalvan” initiative and hosted an exhibition of training, skills and curriculum providers.
- It includes instructions on developing technologies. Finance-related training is also available.
- Language Improvement and Competitive Analysis
- This program explores potential training providers to meet industrial skill requirements.
- Students can be trained and get employment matching their skills through this project. The portal also provides academic advice to students in public schools.
- This skill development platform offers to students both paid and unpaid courses. It also offers guidance programs to help you decide what is best for you.
- Nan Mudhalvan Scheme seeks to improve the learning, research, critical thinking, behaviour and abilities of the students.
- It will also help in bridging the talent gap. The program would be directly monitored by the Chief Minister and would involve teaching the students in their chosen subjects/regions, languages, technical knowledge etc.
- This website, naanmudhalvan.tn.gov.in, provides information about courses, exams, scholarships, education loans and professions.
Naan Mudhalvan registration 2022
|Scheme Name||Nan Mudhalvan|
|Portal Name||Nan Mudhalvan Platform|
|Launched By||Tamil Naidu Government|
|Benefits||To provide skill development courses.|
Nan Mudhalvan Skill Development Portal: Objectives
- The primary goal of the portal is to commit a complete website to impart training, skills and courses on various subjects to the students to move ahead in life.
- The project is purely a skill-development initiative aimed at the youth of the state.
Nan Mudhalvan Skill Development Portal: Benefits and Features
- A website solely dedicated to providing training, skills, and courses in a wide range of topics and disciplines such as banking, information technology (IT) skills and programming, new technologies like blockchain, and more.
- A psychometric exam, free skills promotion, and low-cost skill upgradation courses on new technologies are among other benefits.
- The new gateway will make it easier for students to study topics related to developing professions such as robotics, machine learning and the Internet of Things.
- To achieve this objective, major companies like Microsoft and Infosys provide customized training programs to customers.
- The Nan Mudhalvan website lists over 2,000 educational institutions and, as a result, has over 300 potential professional paths.
- The portal will provide continuous opportunities to the youth in Tamil Nadu to study the skills of their choice and help them get the means to live a sustainable lifestyle.
- The portal can help students, colleges and even corporations.
- Students will benefit from the collaboration of this portal with globally recognized academic partners, and English language skills will receive worldwide mentorship. Involve institutions in creating development-friendly cultures through faculty development, research pilots and focused systematic programmes.
- This gateway will help colleges maintain their competitiveness by providing skill-building programs with esteemed IT companies, discounted certifications and top-class faculty development programmes. The platform will also serve the campus skilling programs and opportunities of credible organizations.
- This portal will provide a coveted and powerful place for the industry and academia to connect with the corporations. The result, access to a pool of skilled workers for internships and placements.
- A platform to connect with the government and share ideas for the general development of the state.
- There are 9 segments available to apply for jobs on this platform out of which 354 more are coming soon.
Nan Mudhalvan Skill Development Portal: Eligibility
In order to progress in the beneficiary process of this portal, aspirants must fulfil the following requirements:
- Applicants should be permanent residents of Tamil Nadu State.
- You must be in high school or college to take classes on this portal.
How to apply for Job through Nan Mudhalvan Skill Development Portal
- Firstly, visit the official website www.naanmudhalvan.tn.gov.in.
- Select the Jobs menu on the homepage.
- Portal for Nan Mudhalvan Skill Development
- On a new page you can see an option of “Jobs made available to enrolled students” click on the link
- There are a total currently 9 fields open, or many more.
- If you are interested in any of the nine options, click on it.
- After clicking on this field the appropriate companies of that field will open a new page.
- Click on any company that grabs your attention.
- A new page named Jobs Available will open in front of you.
- By clicking on the Apply button, you can select the jobs from the table.
- After clicking on the “Apply Button”, a new page will open with complete details of the job like post and salary.
- If you have logged in then you can successfully apply for the job.
How to login in Nan Mudhalvan Skill Development Portal
- The complete method to login to the website of Naan Mudhalvan Yojana is as follows:-
- To start, visit the official website www.naanmudhalvan.tn.gov.in.
- The homepage will be displayed; Click on the Login option.
- Applicants can access the Nan Mudhalvan Yojana website by providing their username and password, and then clicking on “Login”.
- You will be logged in successfully.
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Sarkariiyojana Homepage||Click Here|