NHM MP Recruitment 2022: The Department of Public Health and Family Welfare, Madhya Pradesh Government has recently announced notification for the recruitment of Auxiliary Nursing Midwifery (ANM). All interested and Eligible Candidates can apply online for the post of ANM In the National Health Mission. There are total of 1200 vacancies for the post of the auxiliary nursing midwife in Madhya Pradesh state. Aspirants can apply online for this post by visiting on the official website of National Health Mission or www.sams.co.in. The online application will be start after 16 November 2022 and it will continue till 12th December 2022. You are suggested to read our article till and before applying online because we have discussed the eligibility criteria for ANM, what document is necessary for applying online and the step-by-step procedure of applying online in the below article.
NHM MP Recruitment 2022
National Health Mission is an online platform where citizens who are living in Madhya Pradesh state can avail various information regarding health care services of the state. The National Health Mission is associated with the Department of Public Health and Family Welfare of Madhya Pradesh government. The department has officially announced the recruitment of ANM in their department. 12th pass candidate can apply online to become auxiliary nursing midwives.The registration procedure is totally online.The offline application or submitting the printout of the online application by visiting the department physically is not applicable. There is also some reservation for different criteria such as Schedule Caste/ schedule tribe/another backward caste/ economically backward section/ physically challenged person and other. so you can apply according to your category. we are providing you below the eligibility criteria of auxiliary nurse midwife in National Health Mission Madhya Pradesh 2022:
Eligibility criteria for ANM in NHM
We are listing the following eligibility criteria For the post of auxiliary nursing midwife in department of National Health Mission:
- The applicant should be a female candidate only.
- The applicant should belongs to the age group of 21 to 43. ( Reserved candidate will get benefit of 5 year extra)
- The applicant should passed 12th class with science stream including Biology, Physics and Chemistry.
- The applicant should have completed a 2 year Nursing midwife diploma from any recognised board which is registered to Madhya Pradesh government.
- The applicant should be registered with the Nurses registration Council Madhya Pradesh.
Required document for applying the post of ANM
- Government identification card ( anyone)
- The marksheet of 10th class
- marksheet of 12th class
- marksheet of 2 year diploma in nursing midwife
- certificate of registration under nurses registration Council Madhya Pradesh
- Passport size photograph of applicant
- proof of residence
- caste certificate if required
- signature of candidate.
How to download official notification of NHM Recruitment 2022
- First of all visit on official website of National Health Mission Madhya Pradesh.
- After that you will reach a new screen where you can find various schemes related to Healthcare. you have to click on the vacancy link.
- After that you can see various job notification link. you have to select the link for the post of Auxiliary nursing midwife.
- after that the PDF version of notification will download on your device.
- you can check various information by reading the official notification of ANM.
If you are finding any difficulty while downloading this notification link. Then you can click on this link to download direct official notification of NHM Recruitment 2022.
Step by step Procedure to fill application form of ANM in NHM
The department has not disclosed the application procedure to fill the form of auxiliary nursing midwife yet. We will provide you complete information on the National Health Mission recruitment application form after 16 November 2022. You can visit this website to get the latest information about Auxiliary nursing midwife in the department of National Health Mission Madhya Pradesh.