The facility to check Online FIR UP status online on the website of the Uttar Pradesh Police Department has been made accessible by the state government for every one of the residents of the state. Presently all residents can get information about the FIR lodged by them sitting at home. Presently, this facility has been made available to the residents of the state without visiting the police station.
Online FIR in UP police can be petitioned for different matters, for example, missing children/ youngsters, robbery, theft, counterfeit Indian money, cybercrime, and so on. Whether you are a victim or witness to wrongdoing, recording an FIR in UP police will guarantee that information about wrongdoing is properly answered to the significant police station.
Further, filing an FIR can be for your own security in cases, for example, burglary where the taken property might possibly be abused. Likewise, now and again you will require an FIR for applying duplicates, getting substitutions, or claiming insurance. Assuming you know about a crime/ wrongdoing, filing an FIR is also important to guarantee police activity as it is required for the police to make a move once an FIR is registered.
UP FIR Status Online 2022 Highlights
|Article||Online FIR UP | UP FIR Status Online|
|Beneficiary||Citizen of Uttar Pradesh State|
|Objective||All citizens of the state should sit at home providing online facility|
|UP FIR Status Available||ONLINE|
The online procedure for UP Police FIR Registration 2022
- For the UP Police FIR registration, first of all, the applicant has to go through the link uppolice.gov.in on the web portal of the Uttar Pradesh Police.
- Now, on the uppolice fir homepage, the applicant has to click on “Citizen Services” and then select the “e-FIR” option.
- After this, the applicant needs to log in to the official portal to file an online FIR in UP.
- If the applicant is not a registered user, then the applicant needs to create a citizen login. The applicant has to provide a valid mobile number to successfully create a citizen login.
- When the applicant login on to the portal, the applicant will be reached to the e-FIR filing page, wherein the first tab the applicant needs to give the complete details of the Complaint.
- While filling up the tabs the applicant has to remember that the information in the columns marked with a red asterisk (*) has to be compulsory to give. And the applicant is required to enter the OTP received on the mobile number as this authenticates the applicant’s FIR filing.
The step-by-step online procedure to file FIR online in the Uttar Pradesh Police
- To file an online FIR in UP, first of all, the applicant has to go through the link uppolice.gov.in of the web portal of the Uttar Pradesh Police.
- Now, on the homepage, the applicant has to click on “Citizen Services” and then select the “Online FIR UP e-FIR” option.
- After this, the CCTNS Uttar Pradesh Police E-FIR portal will open on the computer screen and the applicant has to log in here by using a username and password.
- If the applicant does not have a username and password to log in to the portal, then by clicking on “Create Citizen Login” the applicant is required to create a new username and password.
- When the applicant login to the web portal, a registration form of e-FIR will be displayed on the computer screen.
- After that, the applicant has to fill in the personal information and other information of the complaint correctly as asked in the form.
- Then, the applicant has to write the complete details of the incident and first information details and then download the e-FIR copy file written in the description.
- Now, the applicant has to take a printout of the e-FIR copy and then be required to put their signature on it and then re-upload it.
- After that, the applicant has to fill in all the information about the victim and if there is damage to the property the applicant has to provide the property details.
- Finally, the applicant has to upload the documents by filling in all the information by clicking on the details of dead/injured. If the applicant has any video footage as evidence, then the applicant can also upload it.
- After completing this procedure, the applicant has to submit the final e-FIR and take a printout of the receipt, and then the applicant has to keep it safe for future reference.
- So by following these steps, the applicant can easily register on the Uttar Pradesh Police FIR online by using a mobile or laptop sitting at home.
The information you need to file an online FIR in UP
- You need to have the following fundamental information available to file a web-based FIR in UP:
- Your Personal Information like Name, Age, Residential Address, and so on. (Obligatory data)
- If available, fundamental information about the offense such as time, place, date, etc. (Optional)
- As much information as you need to describe the offense, which is to be submitted as the FIR description. (Mandatory)
- On the off chance that you are not the victim, then, at that point, if available, the subtleties of the victim like name, age, gender, address, nationality, and so forth.
- Kind of property, if any involvement with the offense.
Check UP FIR Status Online
Uttar Pradesh E-FIR Online Mobile application: The mobile application has been sent off by the public authority so that every one of the residents of the UP state could see the status. All residents can now download the mobile application and check the status of their FIR with the assistance of this application.
With the assistance of the mobile application, the residents of the state can also enlist FIR and can also get the advantage of any remaining kinds of services. 27 different sorts of services have been made available for the recipients in the mobile application. All the residents can download the UPCOP application on their mobile with the assistance of the Play Store.
The procedure to download the UPCOP Mobile app
- To download the UPCOP Mobile App, first of all, you have to open the Google Play Store on your mobile phone.
- Now, on the play store, the applicant has to search the app by typing UPCOP in the search box.
- After this, the UPCOP app will be open on the computer screen.
- Now, you have to hit on the app icon.
- After this, you will see the install option and you need to click on it.
- After that, the UPCOP mobile app will be downloaded to your smartphone.
- With the help of the UPCOP mobile application, you can avail of all kinds of services.
Various services available in the UPCOP Mobile App
There are 27 different types of services available in the UPCOP App, the benefits of which can now be availed by the person sitting at home, the details of all the services are as follows:
- To view FIR
- To Register E-FIR
- To Report Lost Article
- To Know Nearest Police Station
- An accident alert area
- Stolen, Recovered Vehicle
- The Character Certificate
- The Domestic Help Verification
- The Employee Verification
- Tenant Verification
- The Procession Request
- The Event Performance
- Protest, Strike Request
- The Postmortem Report
- The Film Shooting
- Senior Citizen
- To Search Status, Download
- To Report Misbehavior
- For Divyang
- To Share Information
- The Emergency Helpline
- The Missing Person
- The Cyber Awareness
- The Arrested Accused
- The Unidentified Dead Bodies
- To Call Us
- The Rewarded Criminals
The online procedure to check UP Online FIR status
- To check UP FIR online status you have to follow the given procedure:
- First of all, the applicant has to go through the CCTNS Citizen Portal to check UP FIR Status Online.
- After this, the applicant has to click on the Login Page.
- Then, on the opened page, the applicant has to select the language by entering the username, password, and captcha code.
- The Citizen Portal will open on the next page. Click on the option of View FIR on this page.
- Now a list of all the services provided in the portal will appear, you have to click on the option of FIR.
- On the next page, the applicant will receive a form, in the form the applicant has to enter all types of information such as – FIR number, district, police station, and year after entering all the details, click on the submit option.
- On the next page, the applicant will get all types of information related to the FIR.
- Now you can see all the details related to the FIR status.
- In this way, your process of viewing UP FIR online status is completed.