OSSC CGL Admit Card 2022: From October 1, 2022, Candidates can get their OSSC CGL Admit card 2022 for the Combined Graduate Level Examination administered by the Odisha Staff Selection Commission. Candidates can obtain Admit Cards through the OSSC website (www.ossc.gov.in).
The Odisha Combined, Graduate Level Examination, is scheduled for October 16, 2022. Admit cards may be obtained through the official website from October 1, 2022. There are a total of 233 open positions at the Grade-B level that individuals may apply for via OSSC. You might submit your application until April 11, 2022, online. The objective structured questions (MCQs) that make up the OSSC CGL Exam will be administered in a paper-based format. You may get a total of 200 points from this test.
Overview table of OSSC CGL Admit Card information
Candidates are strongly recommended to study the whole text to educate themselves on all there is to know about the Admit Card. On the admission card for the OSSC CGL Exam, you will find information about the exam’s structure, content, and instructions.
|Organisation’s Name||Odisha Staff Selection Commission|
|Post Name||Grade-B post|
|Mode for applying||Online|
|Total Number of Vacancies||233|
|OSSC CGL Exam Date||To be announced soon|
OSSC CGL Exam Schedule 2022
We have created a detailed calendar with significant dates for individuals still waiting for their OSSC CGL Admit Card 2022. This calendar can be seen on our website. Make sure to take careful notes on everything so that you can be sure that no piece of information will be overlooked.
|Online Registration Start Date||12th March 2022|
|The end of the online registration period||11th April 2022|
|Date of Issue of Admit Cards||1st October 2022|
|OSSC CGL Exam Date||11th October to 20th October 2022|
|Result Date||Soon to be announced|
Link to Download OSSC CGL Admit Card 2022
Participants are required to bring their Admit Card to the testing centre. It has been announced by the Odisha Staff Selection Commission that the CGL Admit Card 2022 may be accessed starting on October 1. There will be 233 Group-B State Cadre Posts filled in 2022 thanks to the OSSC CGL test. The results of the written examination will be used to exclude candidates from further consideration. It will be in your best interest to read this whole article if you are planning on taking the 2022 OSSC CGL exam. The following URL provides convenient access to an instant download of admit cards for the OSSC CGL examination:
Odisha CGL Exam Schedule and Paper Pattern
The release date for the Odisha CGL test 2022 Admit Card is October 1, 2022. The OSSC Exam 2022 will be conducted offline using a multiple-choice format. There are two papers totaling 200 points. Each of the two papers will be completed in one session. Mathematical reasoning and computation will make up Paper 1, whereas Odia, English, GK, and comp sci will all figure into Paper 2. The time for answering the 200 questions on the 200-mark paper is three hours. Since each question will only be worth one point, this means that the total score will be determined by adding together all the questions. The dates for the OSSC CGL 2022 examination, which will take place between October 11 and October 20, 2022, were announced on August 17.
Check out the OSSC CGL 2022 test structure we’ve laid out below if you’re planning on taking the exam.
|Paper||Subject||No. Of Questions||Marks|
|Paper1||Mathematics and Reasoning||100||100|
|Paper2||Odisha, English, General Knowledge and Computer Awareness||100||100|
How to Download the OSSC CGL Admit Card 2022
To access your Admit Card, please refer to the instructions below.
- Check out www.ossc.gov.in, the OSSC CGL’s official website.
- Visit the homepage and look for the ‘Admit Card button.
- Follow the steps of entering your Username, Password, and the Captcha code, and then clicking the “Submit” button.
- The OSSC CGL 2022 Hall Ticket will load automatically.
- Please keep a copy for further reference or print it off.
Particulars printed on the 2022 OSSC CGL admit card.
Examine your OSSC CGL Admit Card 2022 carefully for any critical information.
On the candidate’s Admit Card, you’ll find the following information:
- Candidate’s Name Here.
- Photograph of the candidate at passport size.
- Exam length time allotted.
- Applicants’ birthdates are required.
- Please include both the father’s and mother’s names.
- Label for the test being administered.
- Title: Registration No.
- Types of Castes.
- Voter Registration Number of the Applicant.
- The Name of the Testing Facility
- A unique identifier for the testing facility.
- Both the candidate and their counsellor need to sign this document.
Important Information Regarding the OSSC CGL Test
- All Orissa CGL test takers must have a hard copy of their exam admission ticket with them on test day.
- The applicants attending the test must maintain social distance and other covid procedures such as donning masks and sanitizing oneself before entering the exam centre.
- Every student who enters the testing facility must provide one of their valid identification cards.
- Any cheating or deception is strictly forbidden in the testing room; therefore, students should conduct a thorough check of themselves before entering.
- All additional criteria and directions on the admission card and in the official notifications must be followed by the applicants.
|Sarkariiyojana Homepage||Click Here|