Plan Plus E Gram Swaraj Portal: To digitize Gram Panchayats in India and promote e-governance in Panchayati Raj Institutions, the government launched the e-Gram Swaraj Portal on April 24, 2020. e Gram Swaraj Portal, which was launched by Prime Minister Narendra Modi along with his mobile application. The e-Gram Swaraj Portal, launched by the Prime Minister of the country Narendra Modi been developed to replace the National Panchayati Raj Day on the occasion of the Plan Plus Portal. E-Gram Swaraj Portal also works along the lines of Plan Plus Portal, as well as provides you information about the amount received in the Gram Panchayat, whatever work has been done etc.
Through the Plan Plus E Gram Swaraj Portal, you will be able to know how much development work has been done in your Gram Panchayat, how much money has been allocated by the Central Government and the State Government and where this fund has been used. By which bribery and dishonesty will get a befitting reply and the people of the village will also be able to know how much money has come in the Gram Panchayat and where it was used.
Plan Plus E Gram Swaraj Portal
The Plan Plus E Gram Swaraj Portal is a web-based for online record maintenance of Gram Panchayats, with a focus on ensuring transparency in decentralized planning, progress reporting and task-based accounting for Panchayati Raj Institutions. It is known as a Simplified Task Based Accounting Application for Panchayati Raj.
The Plan Plus E Gram Swaraj Portal will serve as a single platform to provide comprehensive records of Panchayats and their works in all villages, from planning to implementation under the Gram Panchayat Development Plan (GPDP). The portal https://egramswaraj.gov.in/ has been launched as part of the e-Panchayat mission mode project of the Ministry of Panchayati Raj (MoPR). E Gram Swaraj Portal is also available in the Hindi language, which you can select from the home page of the portal.
e-GramSwaraj App Benefits
E Gram Swaraj Portal provides benefits as mentioned below:
- The e-Gram Swaraj portal will facilitate decentralized planning of development projects thus providing regular updates while ensuring transparency.
- Information related to ongoing development activities by Gram Panchayats including allocation of funds along with work status for various projects can be checked on the Gram Swaraj portal or mobile application. Information about Panchayat, Panchayat Secretary and Panch, Panchayat Development Plan, Mission Antyodaya etc. will also be available.
- Users can view all details related to Panchayat activities, Panchayat information, Panchayat development plan, etc and all works of Ministry of Panchayati Raj through this e-Gram Panchayat digital platform.
- Details about Panchayat Secretary and Panch can also be accessed online on e-GramSwaraj application.
- The e-Gram Swaraj portal will simplify the task of maintaining records. Monitoring and recording of all works through e-Gram Swaraj Portal in villages
Plan Plus E Gram Swaraj Portal
These are some options provided to the users:
- Panchayat Profile: To maintain Panchayat Profile with details related to elections, elected members, committees etc.
- Activities planning and action plan formulation
- Accounting to enable task-based accounting and fund monitoring
The portal has been developed under e-Gram Swaraj Yojana by integrating the functionality of existing applications under the e-Panchayat Mission Mode Project. E Gram Swaraj Portal covers Priyasoft, PlanPlus, and ActionSoft among other applications. Priyasoft refers to the accounting software of Panchayati Raj Institutions.
How to Download E Gram Swaraj Mobile Application?
If you want to use all the facilities of Plan Plus E Gram Swaraj Portal through a mobile application on your mobile then provision has also been made for this that candidate can easily download eGram Swaraj Mobile Application on your phone. Follow the below procedure carefully to download the Plan Plus E Gram Swaraj Portal.
- In the first step, you have to open Google Play Store on your phone and search by typing e gram swaraj in the search box.
- After that you can search by writing an e-gram swaraj, and many applications will open in front of you.
- And in the last install this application on your phone and open it, after opening, whatever permission will be asked from you, you will give it permission and then you will be able to get all the information related to Panchayati Raj through this app.
Plan Plus E Gram Swaraj Portal Registration Process
The Plan Plus E Gram Swaraj Portal enables citizens to view financial progress reports and approved Panchayat schemes without having to sign into the portal. The data is entered into the system by the Panchayat Raj Institutions (PRIs). The State Agency will accept or reject the request for the creation of a Login ID by the PRI. Let’s check out the step-by-step guide for the registration process:
- Firstly The state agency will sign in to the e-gram swaraj portal.
- Onboard Panchayat will be opened for the online planning module.
- And then Select the respective PRI for onboarding. Click on the ‘Save’ link.
- By the state agency User ID and Password will be provided to the user.
- The PRI can generate its DSC (for Producer or Checker) and start transacting on the website.