Pradhan Mantri Yashasvi Yojana 2022 has been launched by Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi. Social Justice and Empowerment Department has Recently Invited Applications for the Young Achievers Scholarship Ward Scheme for Vibrant India YASASVI Entrance Exam. The scholarship will be given to the candidates who clear this exam. To get the scholarship, candidates have to qualify for the entrance test which is being conducted through the National Testing Agency. 15000 scholarships will be given for other backward class (OBC), economically backward class (EBC) and de-notified, nomadic and semi-nomadic tribe (DNT) student.
Any candidate who is eligible. Apply for NTA Entrance Exam and candidates who clear the entrance exam will be given this 15000 scholarship amount. For more details about PM Yashasvi Scholarship read this article till the end. For more details inform official website link of the official website is given below. PM YASASVI Scheme Registration 2022
Check the acidity situation carefully, the benefit of this scheme will be available to the candidates of class 9th and 11th top-class school list. NTA is accepting the applications for PM Yashasvi Entrance Test.
Pradhan Mantri Yashasvi Yojana 2022
The Indian Government has come up with a scholarship program for the students of classes 9th to 12th. NTA has invited applications for the PM Young Achievers Scholarship Award Scheme for Vibrant India (YAASASVI) Scheme. The Achievers of these Scholarship Entrance Test is being conducted for the selection of candidates who are belonging to OBC, EBC and DNT categories, who are studying in Class IX and Class XI for award of scholarship to study in schools identified by MSJ&E. Interested candidates can now apply for this scheme on the official website- abhi.nta.ac.in.
What is PM Yashasvi Scholarship Scheme 2022
The Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment, Government of India has prepared a scheme. Whose name is Young Achievers Scholarship Award Scheme for Vibrant India (YASASVI) ENTRANCE TEST-2022, this scheme is also known as Pm Yasasvi Scholarship Yojana. Under this scheme, students belonging to Other Backward Classes (OBC), Economically Backward Classes (EBC) and Non-Notified, Nomadic and Semi-Nomadic Tribes (DNT) category of India who are the top class in class 9 or 11,are eligible. For entry across India.
Studying in the identified schools. Those whose parent/guardian’s annual income from all sources is more than 2.5 lakhs can fill the online form under this scheme. If selected under this scheme, scholarships ranging from 75 to 1 lakh 25 thousand are given by the government. The online form for this scheme can be filled from 27 July 2022 to 26 August.
PM Jan Dhan Yojana: बड़ी खबर! अब बिना बैलेंस के भी निकाल सकते हैं खाते से 10,000 हजार रूपये की राशि, जानें कैसे
[Apply] Sonu Sood Scholarship: Online Registration, Eligibility, Scholarship amount & Benefits
PM Yashasvi Scholarship Scheme 2022 Eligibility
- Students must be residents of India
- Students studying in top class in class 9 or 11 in identified schools across India are eligible for this scheme
- The annual income of the parents should not exceed 2.5 lakhs
- Students belonging to Other Backward Classes (OBC), Economically Backward Classes (EBC) of India and belonging to Non-Notified, Nomadic and Semi-Nomadic Tribes (DNT) category
PM Yashasvi Scholarship Scheme 2022 Scholarship Amount
Under this scheme, students belonging to Other Backward Classes (OBC), Economically Backward Classes (EBC) and Non-Notified, Nomadic and Semi-Nomadic Tribes (DNT) category of India who are the top class in class 9 or 11.They deserve it. Entry across India.Studying in the identified schools.Those whose parent/guardian’s annual income from all sources is more than 2.5 lakhs can fill the online form under this scheme.
If selected under this scheme, an annual scholarship of 1000 rupees is given by the government to class 9th to 10th. 75 thousand and for class 11th to 12th annual scholarship of Rs.1 lakh 25 thousand. Last date for Online form can be filled for this scheme from 27 July 2022 to 26 August 2022
- PM Yashasvi Scholarship 2022 The admission in this scholarship will be in class 9 and 11.
- Under this, a scholarship of Rs 75000/- will be given per year in class 9 and 10.
- Under this a scholarship of one lakh rupees is given. 1,25,000/- per annum will be given in class 11th and 12th.
- Under this scheme 15,000 meritorious students will be given benefits.
PM Yashasvi Scholarship Scheme 2022 important documents
- Applicant Aadhar card
- income certificate of the applicant
- caste certificate of the applicant
- bank passbook
- photo and signature
- School/college identity card
- School/college enrollment fee receipt etc.
How to Apply for PM Yashasvi Scholarship Scheme 2022 Online
- Visit the official website to fill PM Yashasvi Scholarship Scheme 2022 online form, download the given notification and read the complete information.
- Fill in all the information asked in the registration form given on the homepage of this portal and click on the button and register.
- Now login with the given username and password by clicking on the login button and filling in all the requested information, upload the documents and finally submit the form.
- Keep the given application form safe with you after the final submission of the form.
|SARKARIIYOJANA HOMEPAGE | Click Here|