Pro Kabaddi 2022: is scheduled to be held from October to December this year, but before that 12 teams are looking to assemble their squads in the two-day PKL player auction from August 29 to 31 August in Mumbai. The teams have retained some players from last season in the elite and youth category. Ahead of the Vivo Pro Kabaddi Season 9 Player Auction, there are 13 Retained Young Players, 19 Elite Retained Players and 38 Existing New Young Players (NYP) who have been retained by all 12 teams.There are also 41 Franchise-Nominated New Young Players (NYP) this year.
Pro Kabaddi Auction 2022
Pro kabaddi players of the league have been divided into different teams through auction. All the pro kabaddi 2022 fans appreciate the auction as much as they love the league as all the franchise owners at the auction table bid against each other to grab the best players in this season of pro kabaddi league. In this season all the strategies of the season are laid out on the auction tables. Now All the kabaddi fans are waiting for Season 9 to be auctioned.
The official date to start the auction has not been announced yet, but is expected to be held from 29 August 2022 to 31 August 2022. In the auction, 12 different teams will compete with each other at the auction table.Catch your favorite players to play for your franchise.
Vivo Pro Kabaddi will make a strong comeback. Dabang Delhi will be the favorite of the people after winning the last Kabaddi season.The Pro Kabaddi Season 9 schedule, however, is still a mystery. But soon it can be predicted that the competition will start in October-December 2022.
This time the teams are allowed to spend Rs 4.4 crore and according to the number of players scored by each team, the value of own funds is also adjusted accordingly.
There are amount of cash left to each team
• Gujarat Giants – Rs 3.64 crore
• Telugu Titans – has Rs 3.47 crore
• U Mumbai – Rs 3.35 crore
• Haryana Steelers – Rs 3.34 crore
• Tamil Thalaivas – Rs 2.83 crore
• Bengaluru Bulls – Rs 2.81 crore
• Jaipur Pink Panthers – Rs 2.76 crore
• Bengal Warriors – Rs 2.76 crore
• Puneri Paltan – Rs 2.69 crore
• Patna Pirates – Rs 2.13 crore
• UP Yoddha – Rs 2.12 crore
• Dabang Delhi KC – Rs 1.95 crore
Gujarat Giants and Telugu Titans have more money left in their pockets while Dabang Delhi KC has the least money left among the twelve teams.
In the previous edition of PKL, Pradeep Narwal was signed by UP Yoddha for ₹1.65 crore, making him the most expensive player in the history of PKL. It will be interesting to see who will emerge as the highest priced player in the auction this time.
PKL Season 9 auction dates 2022
Mashal Sports, the organization behind the Vivo Pro Kabaddi League (PKL), has finally confirmed the dates, thus PKL Season 9 will be back soon.
- PKL Season 9 auction is scheduled to be held on 29 August 2022 to 31 August 2022. in Mumbai.
- Shocking Updates Ahead of Mega PKL 2022 Auction
- 500+ players will participate in this auction, which includes domestic, international and new young players.
- Pawan Sehrawat, Siddharth Desai and Pradeep Narwal will win the auction.
- Ravi Shetty will be the new head coach of Patna Pirates
- This season UP Yudh will be seen in a new avatar.
- Ram Meher Singh has been appointed as the head coach of Gujarat Giants for the upcoming PKL season.
- Charu Sharma will host the auction of PKL Season 9.
Pro Kabaddi League 2022 Auction Date and Price Band
- The Pro Kabaddi 2022 auction dates have been announced, and the Mega Season auction will be held on 5th and 6th August.
- Also, it will be a major event in the auction of many famous Kabaddi players next weekend. Most interestingly, over 500 players, including NYP stars, will be up for auction.
- Domestic, Overseas and New Young Players (NYP) will be made up of four categories: A, B, C, and D. Within each category, players will again be classified into “all-rounders,” “defenders.” and “attacker”.
PKL Auction Season 9 Key Details
- Ahead of the Vivo Pro Kabaddi Season 9 Player Auction, all 12 teams have retained a total of 19 Elite Retained Players, 38 Existing New Young Players (NYP) and 13 Retained Young Players (RYP).
- This year, 41 New Young Players (NYP) have received nominations from the franchise.
PKL Season 9 Auction Player list
- The 12 teams for the auction will get Rs 4.4 crore each. Still, it can be reduced on the basis of PKL Season 9 players list.
- Each team can have a total of 18 to 25 players.
- The league has decided that teams can keep up to 6 top players from each category, adding up to 4 new young players (NYPs).