Lady Meherbai D Tata Education Scholarship 2022 is an initiative by Tata Education Trust to provide Indian women graduates from reputed universities who wish to pursue higher education abroad in specified fields. This scholarship is awarded to Indian women graduates from a reputed university who have a consistently remarkable academic record.
Applicant must have applied for admission to reputed universities or institutions in the USA, UK, or Europe for the year 2022-2023 with an appropriate work experience of at least 2 years. Lady Meherbai D.Tata Education Trust Scholarship is presented by the Lady Meherbai D.Tata Education Trust to Indian ladies’ graduates to satisfy their wishes about pursuing advanced education abroad. The grant covers the educational expense part.
Lady Meherbai D Tata Education Scholarship 2022 Benefits
|Scholarship Name||Lady Meherbai D Tata Education Scholarship 2022|
|How to Apply||By email only|
The grant is granted in the accompanying fields of study
- An Education
- In the Social work
- In the Child Health and Development and nutrition
- In the Public health – Community health services, reproductive health
- In the Rural development work
- In the field of Education and welfare of children with special needs
- The Health policy and health education and mental health
- In the field of Research and study of social norms in communities
- In the field of Development studies such as applications in the field of sustainable development, social development, social policy, and public policy.
- This is a merit-based, abroad master’s grant program intended for ladies graduates occupied with social work, sociology, public health, and the government assistance of ladies and kids.
- Established in 1933, the trust has been following a thorough selection procedure, with the legal administrators taking a keen interest in the selection process. Every year, up to 10 ladies benefit from this grant.
- Graduate Indian ladies (graduated from a perceived college)
- Excellent scholastic record reliably
- Probably applied or secured admission to a well-known accredited college in the US, UK, or Europe.
- 2 years of work experience will be preferred.
- Choice criteria and scholarship amount
- A grant amount that goes from 3-6 lakh is given based on the presentation of the applicant in the personal interview.
- Shortlisted applicants should give a personal interview with the legal administrators/trustees.
- Successful candidates need to show evidence of no less than half of the financing.