Spice Money Login: When it comes to meeting the digital and financial demands of rural Indians, no company does it better than Spice Money, which is India’s premier rural fintech firm and which empowers merchants and infopreneurs, termed Spice Money Adhikaris, using technology. Spice Money is helping people all throughout India gain access to a variety of financial services by utilizing cutting-edge technology and a widespread network of Spice Money Adhikari’s.
Spice Money Login
Spice Money, a wholly owned subsidiary of DiGiSPICE Technologies (NSE: DIGISPICE), provides essential digital financial and e-retail services to rural citizens via the Spice Money Adhikari App (available on the Google Play Store with an industry-best rating of 4.4) and Web portal, including cash deposits and Aadhaar-led withdrawals, mini-ATM services, bill payments, and recharge, money transfers, loans, tours and travel, and more.
More than 18,000 zip codes, 700 districts, and 5,000 blocks are serviced by the Spice Money network, which employs more than 10 lakh Adhikaris and is used by more than 10 crore people. Over ninety-five percent of India’s rural zip codes are now serviced by the network.
To access the agent page and begin using Spice Money’s services, you will need to log in with your unique user ID and password.
- The Spice Money website, b2b.spicemoney.com, is where all business-related inquiries should be directed.
- Just log in using your user ID and password in the agent ID field.
- To proceed, please check the box labeled “Agree” and then click the Login button.
- So long! Congratulations! The agent login to Spice Money was successful.
- From this point forward, you will be able to use Spice Money to make purchases and provide services to anyone in your immediate vicinity.
If you have forgotten your password, you can use the “Forgot Password” feature to create a new one. The situation is explained further below.
- Choose the option “I forgot my password”.
- Kindly enter your username or email address.
- Go ahead and hit the submit button after you’ve entered the captcha.
- A new password prompt has appeared, which you should now use.
- Be sure to write down the new password.
Spice Money Login Mobile App
Additionally, Spice Money can be accessed via a smartphone application. Follow these directions to log in to the Spice Money app on your mobile device.
- Visit play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=in.spicemudra&hl=en IN to get the official Spice Money mobile app.
- Input your Adhikari ID and password below. Enter your login details for Spice Money.
- Next, enter your password and click the Login button after checking the box to confirm that you agree to the terms and conditions.
- For security purposes, an OTP may be sent to your phone.
- You can access the mobile site by entering the OTP and clicking the next button.
- Now that you’ve successfully logged in to the Spice Money Mobile App, you may begin using their mobile services.
How to Transfer Money from Spice Money to Bank
Even after logging in, you can’t get your money out of Spice Money and into your bank account. If you want to get things done, just follow these instructions.
- Spice Money’s homepage awaits your login credentials.
- After that, select the AEPS settlements you want to transfer funds.
- Transfer money quickly with IMPS or NEFT.
- Make sure the account is valid or select a new one if you have more than one.
- Simply hit the “Transfer” button, and then hang tight on the same page for a few seconds.
- The specified sum will thereafter be transferred to your bank account without delay or cost. Transferring Spice Money in this way from your bank wallet to your bank account is convenient.
To access your Spice Money profile, you must have a user ID and password. Spice Money can be registered in two ways: online and offline.
To use offline mode, users must locate their nearest distributor. You’ll need to bring in personal identification (such as your photo ID, passport, bank passbook, or chequebook), as well as fill out and submit an application form.
- Get Started by Going to the Spice Money Homepage at https://spicemoney.com/.
- You can either join as an Adhikari or a Partner by selecting the appropriate option under the “Join Now” tab.
- Start by entering your personal information, such as name, email address, phone number, date of birth, etc.
- Send in your ID photo, Pan Card, proof of address, etc.
- Send in your information now.
- The Spice Money staff will get in touch with you shortly.
- Support for the Advanced Encryption Protocol Suite
- Mini Statement for DMT Mobile Recharge and Electricity Payment
- It’s possible to do everything from booking flights and hotels to topping off your DTH and recharging your PAN.
- Hotels with Gas, Water, Fastag, Cable TV, and More Available via Spice ATM
Spice Money FAQ
How much does a Spice Money to AEPS transfer cost?
A transfer from a Spice Money wallet to a bank account costs at least Rs 5, or about $2.50. If you go over this limit, there will be a Rs.10 surcharges.
How many Spice Money PAN cards were sent out?
When you register for a PAN card via their website, the method for receiving funds is identical to when you register for a PAN card in person. In this case, all you need is a PAN card and an interface like Spice Money to get started.
Where can I get a list of Spice Money’s partner banks?
Spice Money’s partner banks that use its interface for money transfers and withdrawals are Indusind Bank, RBL Bank, and Yes Bank.
|Sarkariiyojana Homepage | Click Here|