SSC CGL Admit Card 2022: Staff Selection Commission (SSC) is all set to conduct its Tier II CGL 2021 exam for its Group “B” and Group “C” posts on the scheduled dates i.e. from 8th to 10th August and now the authority. The respective regions have released the application status and admit card link for the applicants. Those who are shortlisted in Tier I are eligible for the Tier II exam. The admit card link is shared by the different regions of SSC.
SSC CGL Admit Card 2022
Staff Selection Commission or SSC is soon going to release the SSC CGL Admit Card 2022 for the Tier 2 Exam for all the regions on the regional websites by the 4th week of July 2022.
Candidates who have applied appeared and are eligible for SSC CGL Tier 1 Exam 2022 can download their SSC CGL Tier 2 Admit Card and Application Status from the direct link which will be released soon on the website region- Wise will be updated. As per the notice, the SSC CGL Tier 2 exam for various levels will be held on August 08 and 10, 2022.
SSC CGL Hall Ticket 2022
|Name of the authority||Staff Selection Commission|
|Examination name||SSC CGL Tier 2|
|Post||Combined Graduate Level (Group B, Group C)|
|Location||All over India|
|Examination date||Tier 2 – 8, 10 August 2022 Tier 3 – 21 August 2022|
|Admit card mode||Online|
ssc.nic.in Admit Card 2022
- All the candidates have to download their e-admit card from the official website.
- Candidates have to check all the details mentioned in it carefully.
- Candidates must reach the exam centre at least half an hour before the exam.
- If a candidate arrives late, he/she will not be allowed inside the examination centre.
- Do not carry any study material, electronic gadget device, pen etc inside the examination hall.
- Must carry passport-size photograph and a photo ID in original.
- Do not attempt to indulge in any unfair means of activity which may lead to rejection of the candidature of the candidate.
SSC CGL Tier-I and Tier-II Exam Syllabus
Candidates appearing in the Tier-I exam need to cover their topics which we have given below:
- General Intelligence and Reasoning: In this section, you will have to deal with questions based on Similarities, Similarities and Differences, Problem-Solving, Analysis, Decision Making, Discrimination, Observation, Arithmetic Concepts, Arithmetic Number Series, Verbal and Non-Verbal Series. analogy, symbolic, figurative analogy, Venn-diagram, critical thinking and others, etc.
- General Awareness: This section will test the general awareness knowledge of the candidate. The question will be based on the latest event in sports politics, personality, obituary, science and others. It also includes questions based on history, geography, culture, economic scenario etc.
- Quantitative Aptitude: This is the most important section of the Tier-I exam. It will cover topics from Percentage, Ratio and Proportion, Mensuration, Speed, Distance and Time, Average, Profit Loss and Discount, Time and Work, Mixture Charges, Some FAQs based on Algebra, Linear Equations, Height and Distance, and Pie Charts.
- English: This section will test the English grammar of the candidate. The questions in this section will be based on the passage, error detection, fillers, antonyms and synonyms, active-passive and one-word substitution etc.
SSC CGL Tier 2 Admit Card 2022
Paper I Quantitative Aptitude: This test will be designed to test a candidate’s ability to use numbers and his/her understanding. In this whole number, decimal, number relation, fraction, percentage, ratio and ratio, average, P&L, square root, discount, partnership, time and distance, charge and mixture, basic algebra and others will be asked.
- Paper II (English Language and Comprehension): This test to test the candidate’s knowledge of English language by finding errors, fillers, antonyms, synonyms, idioms, one-word substitutions, and sentence shuffling, passage, cloze test and others will be designed.
- Paper III (Statistics): The following topics will be covered in this exam
- Other Collection, classification and presentation of statistical data
- Central Tendency and Depression Measurement
- Moments, Skewness and Kurtosis
- correlation and regression
- probability theory
- Random Variables and Probability Distributions
- sample theory
- statistical inference
- analysis variance
- time series analysis
- IVPaper (General Studies Finance and Economics)
- Fundamental principles and some basic concepts of accounting
- Indian Economy
- banking and money
- India’s economic reforms
- Role of Information Technology in Governance
How to Download SSC CGL Tier II Admit Card
All the applicants whose application has been provisionally accepted by the commission can download their admit card for the Tier-II exam by following the simple steps given below.
- First of all candidates click on the link given below on this page according to their region.
- On this page you have to hit on the button of Admit Card available on the home
- Now you will be reached to a new window.
- Select the required exam to generate the admit card.
- If you know your registration number/roll number/candidate’s name and date of birth
- But with the option of candidate’s name and date of birth, you will know your registration number.
- Select the required option and proceed
- Now your admit card will shown on your system.
- After that you can check all the details mentioned in it carefully
- If you find any discrepancy in this then you should contact the authority.
- Note: Do not download multiple admit cards, SSC may prevent you from downloading further admit cards in case of multiple downloads.