SSC CGL Notification 2022: The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) will soon release the notification for the SSC CGL application process. The commission will release the SSC Combined Graduate Level (SSC CGL) notification on the official website ssc.nic.in. Staff Selection Commission is expected to release 9000 vacancies by SSC CGL 2022 to recruit applicants for Inspector, Assistant, Sub Inspector, Tax Assistant, Auditor & other posts. All Eligible and Interested candidates can apply online for SSC CGL 2022 Notification through the official website. For more details like eligibility, age limit, how to apply, important dates, important links etc.
Every year, the Staff Selection Commission successfully conducts CGL, CPO (SI), CHSL (10+2), MTS, JHT, and JE (Junior). Engineer), Stenographer, and multiple departmental and selection stage recruitment exams following the SSC calendar. Commission (SSC) has released a notification for the online application form and exam dates for all the recruitment exams in 2022.
SSC CGL Notification 2022
SC CGL is the most sought exam conducted by the Staff Service Commission. SSC CGL stands for SSC Combined Graduate Level Examination or SSC CGL Examination. The examination is conducted by the Staff Selection Commission to recruit employees for various Group B and C posts. A total of 21,89,791 candidates had applied for the SSC CGL exam. For candidates who are willing to appear for the SSC CGL exam, all the details are covered here.
Combined Graduate Level Examination 2021-22 Tier 2 Exams will be scheduled on the 8th and 10th August 2022. SSC CGL Tier 3 Exam is also scheduled on 21st August 2022. Candidates who have successfully qualified for SSC CGL Tier 1 must read the detailed article as we are providing you with details about exam dates, exam patterns and everything related to the SSC CGL exam.
Post Details of SSC CGL Exam 2022
- Assistant audit officer
- Assistant accounts officer
- Assistant section officer
- Assistant / Superintendent
- income tax inspector
- Inspector (Central Excise)
- Inspector (Preventive Officer)
- Inspector (Examiner)
- assistant enforcement officer
- assistant inspector
- inspector post
- divisional accountant
- junior statistics officer
- Accountant / Junior Accountant
- Senior Secretariat Assistant / UDC
- tax assistant
- Upper Division Clerk (UDC)
SSC CGL Exam Date 2022
As per the notice released by SSC on 5th July 2022, SSC CGL Tier 1 exam will be conducted from 11th to 21st April 2022. Tier 2, 3 and 4 dates will be announced soon. Candidates can check the important dates of the SSC CGL exam which are listed below.
- SSC CGL 2022 Notification Release Date 23 December 2021
- The online application process starts 23 December 2021
- Last Date for Generating Offline payment 26 January 2022
- Last date for payment online 27 January 2022
- Window for Application Form Correction 28 January to 01 February 2022
- SSC CGL Tier-I Application Status March 2022
- SSC CGL Tier-I Admit Card declaration in April 2022
- SSC CGL Exam Date 2022 Tier-I 11 to 21 April 2022
- SSC CGL Exam Date 2022 Tier-II 8th August & 10th August 2022 [New]
- SSC CGL Exam Date 2022 Tier-III 21st August 2022 [New]
SSC CGL Exam Date 2022: Selection Process
In order to get the appointment letter for the desired posts, the appearing candidate has to clear 4 stages of the exam. SSC CGL 2021-22 exam will be conducted in 4 stages which candidates need to clear to move to the next stage. The stages of the exam are mentioned below:
- Tier 1: Objective Computer-Based (Online) Test (MCQs) consists of 100 questions.
- Tier 2: Objective Computer-Based (Online) Test (MCQs) consisting of 2 compulsory papers and 2 other papers for specific posts.
- In English/Hindi Descriptive Paper (Pen and Paper Mode)
- Skill Test / Computer Proficiency Test may vary depending on the post applied for.
- SSC CGL Exam Date 2022: SSC CGL Exam Pattern Tier 1 Exam
- SSC CGL Examination 2022 Tier 1 is of a total of 200 marks.
- The time limit of 60 minutes is given to the candidates to complete the exam.
- There is a negative marking of 0.50 marks.
- There is no sectional cut-off
SSC CGL 2022 Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria for SSC CGL Examination are mentioned on its official website. Candidates must ensure that they fulfil all the criteria before applying for the exam.
- Person of Indian Origin- Nepal/Bhutan subjects or Tibetan refugees
- Age Range- Candidate’s Age should be between 18 to 32 years
- Educational qualification- Students must have completed graduation from any recognized university in India
SSC CGL examination will be held in four phases:-
- Tier 1 (Preliminary)- Online (Multiple Choice Questions)
- Tier 1 (Main)- Online (Multiple Choice Questions)
- Tier 3 (Descriptive Test)-offline subjective
- Tier 4 (DEST/CPT)-The Computer Proficiency Test / Data Entry Skill Test / Document Verification.
- All the levels have their own importance in the exam. Read SSC CGL 2022 Paper Pattern for complete and appropriate information.
SSC CGL 2022 Syllabus
After knowing the SSC Combined Graduate Level Exam 2022 Exam Pattern, you must understand the syllabus of each subject from which questions will be asked.
Level I:- Subjects related to General Intelligence & Reasoning, General Awareness, Quantitative Aptitude, English Language & Comprehension.
Level II:- Subjects related to Quantitative Aptitude, English Language & Comprehension, Statistics, General Studies (Finance & Economics)
Level III:- This test is a descriptive test to assess the language skills of a candidate in Hindi/English. This is only for the candidates appearing for Statistical Investigator (Grade II) and Compiler.
Level IV:- This exam consists of Data Entry Speed Test and Computer Proficiency Test. This exam is for the candidates appearing for specific posts under the Government of India.
How to Download SSC Exam Calendar 2022-23 PDF?
- Visit the official portal that is ssc.nic.in.
- After that, you can find the “Revised Calendar of SSC Exams for the Year 2022-23” PDF link in the latest update on the home page.
- Click on SSC Exam Calendar 2022 link and it will be directed to another page.
- SSC Calendar 2022-23 PDF will be displayed.
- Check SSC Upcoming New Vacancy 2022-23 Exam Dates available on SSC Exam Schedule.
- Download SSC Annual Exam Calendar 2022 PDF on your device.
How to Apply for SSC CGL 2022
- In the first step, candidates have to visit the official website i.e. ssc.nic.in
- Click on Career Section.
- Look around for SSC CGL
- Fill up the application form.
- Pay the application fee.
- Go to on submit button for final submission.