Ts 1500 Rupees Status: As we all know that the Central Government launched different beneficial schemes time-to-time, to for the citizens of the country. Same as the Telangana government has launched the scheme “Ts KCR 1500 Scheme 2022” to help the people belonging to the economically weaker sections and all of the daily wage workers of Telangana state. Under this TS 1500 Rupees scheme, the daily wage workers will get the benefit of Rupees 1500, because this amount will be transferred by the state government into their bank account through the DBT method. The needy people can withdraw the money and can fulfill their basic needs/necessities.
According to the latest data, we get the state government has sent the advantages of Rs.1500/ – in approximately 74 Lakh recipient accounts through the DBT Method. All the white card-holders will get the sum in their account very soon who didn’t as yet get it. According to the president of the State Civil Supplies Corporation of Telangana, Mareddy Srinivas Reddy those candidates who are taking 12kg rice from the PDS shops will likewise get the advantage of Rs. 1500. All the white ration card-holders will get the sum into their financial balance regardless of whether they are profiting the advantage of free 12Kg rice.
Telangana 1500 Rupees Scheme Eligibility Criteria
If you want to take the advantage of 1500 rupees from the Telangana government, then you have to follow the given eligibility criteria:-
- The applicant should be a permanent citizen of the Telangana state.
- The applicant should belong to the poverty line category and must have a white ration card.
- The applicant should be a daily wage worker.
- The applicant should have a bank account which should be linked with an Aadhaar card.
TS 1500 Rupees Yojana Incentive
- The beneficiaries will receive Rs. 1500/- and 12 Kg rice with 2 kg sugar
- Zero balance account holders will receive Rs. 1500/-
- Migrated workers will receive Rs. 500 and 12 Kg of rice
- Telangana state migrated workers will receive Rs. 1500/- and 12kg rice
Here we are providing a list of important documents that are required while applying for the Telangana 1500 rupees scheme:-
- The applicant should have an Aadhar card, white ration card, and residential proof.
- The applicant should have a recent passport-size photograph and Bank account details.
How to apply for the KCR 1500 scheme?
There is no exact application process which is revealed by the Telangana government to apply for this Ts 1500 Rupees Financial Assistant Scheme, but it is stated that the resident who has a White ration card can apply for this scheme very easily by visiting the nearest PDS shop your area. If you visit your nearest PDS shop then he or she will give you a free ration as per the guidelines issued by the government and the Rs 1500 will also be transferred to your account very soon and very easily.
Know the process to check the status of Ts 1500 Rupees
Check Ts 1500 Rupees Payment Status: If the beneficiary wants to see the status of the amount then they need to follow the simple steps given below:-
- First of all, the beneficiary needs to click on the link https://epos.telangana.gov.in/ePoS/DBTResponseStatusReport.html of the Official Website.
- After that, the beneficiary is required to fill in their ration card number.
- Then, the status of Ts 1500 Rupees will be shown on the computer screen.
Required details while checking Ts 1500 Rupees DBT transfer
Here we are providing the main details, which you will see while checking the Ts 1500 Rupees DBT transfer–
- Name of the cardholder
- Ration Card No
- Mobile no
- Transaction date
- Name of the Bank
- Account Number
- Amount status
Know the process to File Complain
If you are eligible under the scheme and didn’t receive payment then you will have to take action and file the complaint by following the given steps-
- First of all, you have to go through the official website of the Department of Consumer Affairs, Food & Civil Supplies.
- Then, on the home page of the website, you will have to click on the “Grievance Redressal” link.
- After this, on the newly opened page, you have to choose the “lodge your grievance” option.
- Do You Have a Ration Card?
- If yes, then you have to enter the details as asked such as District Name, Gender, Ration card no, Contact no, Email id, Taluka/ tehsil/ subdivision, Address, Pin code and Grievance category, Grievance subject, Grievance description.
- If no, then you are required to enter the details such as Name, Gender, Contact no, Email id, Address, Pin code, District, Taluka/ tehsil/ subdivision, Grievance category, Grievance subject, and Grievance description.
- After this, you have to upload the scanned documents as asked and then fill in the captcha code.
- After that, to submit the complaint you have to click on submit.
Know the process to check the status of Complain
- First of all, you will have to go through the official website of the Department of Consumer Affairs, Food & Civil Supplies.
- After that, on the home page of the website, you need to click on the “Grievance Redressal” link.
- Then, on the newly opened page, you have to choose the “view status of your grievance” option.
- Now, you have to fill in the details as asked on the screen such as the grievance number and registered mobile number.
- After this, you have to click on submit, and the complaint status will be displayed on the screen.
|Sarkariiyojana Homepage | Click Here|