UGC NET Exam Admit Card 2022 Download: The NTA is ready to conduct the National Eligibility Test (NET) 2022. The UGC NET exam conducts two times a year. This exam will be directed for the December 2021 and July 2022 cycle. The candidates who applied for the UGC NET exam through a web-based mode are required to check their UGC NET Admit Card 2022 on the official website which is ugcnet.nta.nic.in. The admit card will be issued through online mode only.
The candidate will be required to carry their NET admit card with them on the day of the examination. The confirmed date for the release of admit card has not been reported yet. The admit card will be uploaded on the official website which is ugcnet.nta.nic.in before one week of the examination. The candidates will have to be up to date with the official website to know about the UGC NET admit card 2022 update. The only eligible candidate will be able to download the admit card through the official website.
To download UGC NET Admit Card, the candidate will be required to go through the NTA official website which is ugcnet.nta.nic.in. As we know the NTA conducts the UGC NET exam for all candidates who want to become Assistant Professor or Junior Research Fellowship or Assistant Professor in the government-recognized University and Colleges. The eligible candidates are required to qualify for the UGC NET exam to get selected for these reputed positions. The candidates are required to visit the authority site regularly to get updates about the admit card.
Highlights of the UGT NET 2022
|Name of the Exam||UGC NET 2022|
|Exam Conducting Body||National Testing Agency (NTA)|
|Exam Level||National Level|
|Purpose of the Examination||Junior Research Fellowship & Associate Professor|
|Exam conducts||Twice a year|
|Mode of the Examination||Online Mode|
|Duration of the Exam||3 hours|
UGC NET Exam Date and Admit Card date 2022
As we all are aware, NTA has expanded the number of Examination Centers according to the comfort of the applicants. UGC NET Exams are driven by NTA two times per year to pick the eligible Junior Research Fellowship and Assistant Professor both for the recognized Indian Universities or Colleges. NTA offers the opportunity to the candidates to apply for the UGC NET 2022. The NTA may conduct the UGC NET test, in the fourth week of June or the month of July 2022. The exam will be organized in the 224 cities the nation over.
The NTA will assign one of the exam centers to the candidates in view of their preferences and regions. The authority has not announced the exam date yet. The NTA UGC NET is an assessment directed to decide the eligibility of understudies for University/ Colleges Assistant Professor (SP) and Union Research Fellowship. This test is led under the administration of the National Testing Agency (NTA) and the UGC, which directs this exam.
In the event that the most recent couple of years are to be assessed, this exam is directed two times, is the test led once, two times in June and December. In this way, for every one of the candidates who have enrolled themselves for the examination to be held in June, the candidates are mentioned to be careful and continue to get ready for the assessment.
The Online Procedure to download the UGC NET June 2022 Admit Card
To download the UGC NET admit card for the June cycle 2022, the candidates are required to follow the simple steps given below:
- The first step is that you will have to go through the official website of the UGC NET Portal which is ugcnet.nta.nic.in.
- After this, on the home page, you will have to tap on the ‘e-Services’.
- Now, you will have to hit on the ‘Download UGC NET June Cycle Admit Card 2022‘ option.
- After this, on the opened page you will have to fill in the necessary information as asked in the form and then tap on the ‘Download Admit Card‘ link.
- After downloading the admit card, you have to make a duplicate copy of it, because is the main document to appear in the UGC NET examination, and without admit card the candidate will not allow entering the exam hall.
Details mentioned in UGC NET Admit card 2022
The candidates who will appear for the UGC NET exam 2022 should have to cross-check the details printed on the UGC NET June Cycle admit card. In case the student finds any error or mistake in the admit card then the student will have to report it to the authorities. Here we are providing the information mentioned on the admit card.
- Candidate Name
- Date of Birth
- Category of the Candidate
- Photograph of the Candidate
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Name of the Examination
- Name of the Conducting Authority
- Date of the Examination
- Time of Examination
- Reporting Time
- Name of the Examination Centre and Location
- Signature of the Issuing Authority
- Signature of the Candidate
- General Guideline for the Examination
Things students are required to carry on the day of examination
The candidate is required to carry some necessary documents with them on the day of the examination. The candidates will not get permission to enter the examination center without these documents. The candidate will be permitted to enter the examination hall, once the verification process of documents is done. Here we are providing a list of the necessary documents that the candidates are required to carry with them on the day of the examination.
- The candidate should have their NET Admit Card.
- The candidate should have their ID proof such as Aadhaar Card, Pan Card, Voter ID, or any other Identity Card and Driving License.
- The candidate is required to carry a Water bottle, Mask, and sanitizer on the day of examination.
Exam Schedule and Exam Pattern for the NTA UGC NET
- As we know NTA is going to conduct the UGC NET exam through an online mode which is known as Computer Based Test.
- UGC NET exam contains a total of two papers, Paper I and Paper-II.
- Both papers will be completed within a total duration of 3 hours without any break.
- The examination will be conducted in two shifts and the timing is as:
- The first shift will be completed between 09.00 am to 12.00 pm and the second shift will be done between 03.00 pm to 06.00 pm.
- In Paper 1st, there will be a total number of 50 multiple choice questions and for each right answer the candidate will get 2 marks and for 50 right answers, the candidate will get a total of 100 marks.
- In Paper 2nd there will be a total number of 100 multiple choice questions and for each right answer the candidate will get 2 marks and for all 100 right answers, the candidate will get a total of 200 marks.
- The candidate can choose the medium of exam that is either Hindi or English.
- In this examination, there will be no negative marking.
- The candidate should have to remember that there will be no break or gap between these two papers.
Salary after qualifying for the UGC NET 2022
UGC NET Salary includes UGC JRF pay and Assistant Professor pay. Aside from these two professional ways, people can apply to a few reputable public sector organizations (PSUs) that use the NET exam score to recruit individuals for specific positions. Candidates should go through the detailed UGC NET Qualified Salary and occupation profile along with information about different choices after the exam. For the 1st two years, the fellowship of INR 31,000/- plus HRA per month also depends on different institutes, and for the next 3 years, the fellowship of INR 35,000/- plus HRA per month and also depends on different institutes.
UGC NET Reservation Policy
For the UGC NET, the reservation policy of the Government of India is applied as well. As per the reservation policy, in the Central Universities and Institutions that are considered to be Universities, for the General-Economically Weaker Section category 10% of seats are reserved, for the Scheduled Caste category 15% of seats are reserved, and for the Scheduled Tribe category 7.5% seats are reserved and for the Other Backward Classes category belonging to the Non Creamy layer a total number of 27% seats are reserved. Each category has 4% reservations evenly for Persons with Disabilities (PwD) as characterized in the Rights of Persons with Disabilities Act, 2016 (RPwD Act, 2016).
Selection Process for the UGC NET 2022
The selection process for the UGC NET 2022 is a very easy and simple process. According to the rules/norms of the commission, only 6% of candidates will be shortlisted out of the total number of candidates. The minimum qualifying marks are different for the category wise. For the unreserved category candidates, the minimum qualifying marks should be 40% marks and for the SC/ST/OBC candidates, the minimum qualifying marks should be 35% marks. To qualify for the exam the candidates should have to obtain a minimum number of marks.