UP Bal Shramik Vidya Yojana 2022: The UP Bal Shramik Vidya Yojana has been started by the Chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh, Shri Yogi Adityanath, to provide financial assistance for education to the children of orphans and labourers of Uttar Pradesh. Through this scheme, an incentive amount will be provided to the boys and girls of the state, using which they will be able to live their life well. So today we are going to provide you with complete information related to Bal Shramik Vidya Yojana through this article what is the purpose of this scheme, its benefits and features and what is the process of application. You are requested to read this article in detail to get complete information related to Bal Shramik Yojana.
UP Bal Shramik Vidya Yojana 2022
This scheme has been started by the Chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh, Shri Yogi Adityanath Ji to raise the standard of living of orphans and children of labourers. Through this scheme, financial assistance will be provided to the poor and destitute children of the state, using which they will be able to generate their education and become self-reliant and empowered. Through the UP Bal Shramik Vidya Yojana, additional assistance of Rs 6000 will be provided to the girl students of the 8th, 9th, 10th and 12th classes of Uttar Pradesh in the form of Rs 1200 per year and Rs 1000 per month to the students. Through Bal Shramik Vidya Yojana, not only will the children of the state complete their studies but their standard of living will also improve and they will be able to stand on their feet.
Uttar Pradesh Bal Shramik Vidya Scheme 2022
Uttar Pradesh Bal Shramik Vidya Yojana has been started for children of 8 to 18 years. Financial assistance will be provided by the government to the children for their studies. Using the financial assistance under this scheme, you will be able to do your studies and story, you will be able to stand on your feet. Under this scheme, 2000 labour children have been covered by the government in the first phase. After its successful operation, the government has set a target to cover the rest of the labour children of Uttar Pradesh under this scheme. The main goal of the Uttar Pradesh Bal Shramik Vidya Yojana is to stop child labour.
Bal Shramik Vidya Yojana objective
- As we all know, there are many people in our country who are unable to get their education done due to weak economic condition and they are forced to do child labor. Due to this, there is also an adverse effect on the physical and mental development of the children. Keeping these problems in view, the Bal Shramik Vidya Yojana has been started by the Chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh, Shri Yogi Adityanath.
- Through this scheme, financial assistance will be provided by the state government in the form of 1000 rupees per month to boys and 1200 rupees per month to girls.
- By using this financial assistance, children will be able to continue their further studies, and make their future bright.
- Through the UP Bal Shramik Vidya Yojana, children will not need to do child labour and they will be able to concentrate on their studies.
uplabour.gov.in मुख्यमंत्री बाल सेवा योजना उत्तर प्रदेश
|Name of the scheme||UP Bal Shramik Vidya Yojana|
|Scheme Launched by||Honourable Chief Minister Shri Yogi Adityanath|
|Start date||12th June 2020|
|The objective of the scheme||To Provide additional support for studies to the orphan and labour children of the state.|
|The beneficiaries of the scheme||Children of orphans and labourers of Uttar Pradesh|
|Beneficiary age||8 to 18 years|
|The benefit of the scheme||To provide an amount of 6000 rupees per year to the students of Uttar Pradesh|
|Incentive amount||Rs.1000 per month to the boy and Rs.1200 per month to the girl child|
|Application process||To be announced|
Bal Shramik Vidya Yojana Benefits
This scheme has been started by the Chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh, Shri Yogi Adityanath Ji on 12 June 2020.
- Through the Uttar Pradesh Bal Shramik Yojana, Rs .1000 will be provided to the boys of the state and Rs.1200 to the girl child as additional assistance.
- Under this scheme, a target has been set to provide financial assistance of Rs.6000 per year to the boys and girls of the state.
- Under this scheme, the labour children of the state who are studying in classes VIII, IX and X will be provided financial assistance.
- The main goal of UP Bal Shramik Vidya Yojana is that children can be stopped from child labour and they can be provided with a good education.
- The main benefit of this scheme is that the children of the state will become self-reliant and empowered.
- They will not need to leave their studies and do child labour for their families.
- The children of the state will be able to get a good jobs after completing their studies.
Bal Shramik Vidya Yojana 2022 Eligibility Criteria
The most important thing is that the Candidate must be a permanent resident of UP
- Candidate age should be 8 to 18 years
- To take advantage of this scheme, the parents of the children should be disabled or one of them should be disabled.
- The benefit of this scheme will be provided to those candidates whose parents are suffering from a serious illness.
- He is eligible for this scheme whose parents have died or one of them has died
UP Bal Shramik Vidya Yojana 2022 Important Documents for Application
- Aadhar card
- Caste certificate
- Birth certificate
- passport size photograph
- mobile number
- passport size photograph
How to apply for UP Bal Shramik Vidya Yojana 2022
The interested beneficiaries of the state who want to apply under the UP Bal Shramik Vidya Yojana will have to wait a bit now because the government has not started the application process for this scheme yet. As soon as the process of an application under this scheme will be started by the government, we will provide you with complete information about the process of application through this article.
|Sarkariiyojana Homepage||Click Here|