UP Scholarship Online Form 2022: The UP scholarship program was started by the state of Uttar Pradesh to raise the literacy rate and generate a skilled labour force to promote socio-economic development. The applications for the post-matric scholarship for class 11th and 12th Inter of the UP government were opened.
Financial assistance is given through this grant to the candidates belonging to the general category SC / ST / OBC / Minorities and Economically Weaker Section (EWS). For the academic year 2022–2023, it is open to students enrolled in pre-matric (classes 9 and 10) and post-matriculation level (classes 11, 12, undergraduate, postgraduate, PhD, diploma, or any certificate degree.
UP Scholarship is one of the biggest scholarship schemes in the state. The given article covers all the important information regarding the UP Scholarship Online Form and the complete application form process. So, eligible students who want to submit the UP Scholarship Application Form for this scholarship can collect the information regarding the same in this particular article.
UP Scholarship Online Form 2022-23
Every year thousands of deserving students from class 9 to higher education are benefitted from the UP Scholarship. This UP Scholarship includes various schemes like Pre-Matric Scholarship, Post-Matric Scholarship etc., through which the state government provides financial assistance to the students of the state for completing their Pre-Matric, Secondary and Higher Education. The authority of the Social Welfare Department, Government of Uttar Pradesh has started the application process for this session. UP students who are eligible can submit their UP scholarship application form as the application window will be opened shortly.
UP Scholarship is awarded at a different level- Pre-Matric (Class 9-10) and Post Matric which is categorized into Post Matric other than Inter (Class 11-12), Post Matric other than Inter, and Post Matric outside the State. These scholarships are provided by three departments of the state government which are – the Social Welfare Department, State Backward Welfare Department, Minority Welfare and Waqf Department.
UP Scholarship Online Form 2022-23 Dates–
|Submission of online application form||2nd July to 7th October 2022|
|Error Correction Window||3 days from the date of submission of the application|
|Submission of a hard copy of the online application||7 days (by October 14) of submission of the application|
|Verification of online application||20 November 2022|
|Get back data from PFMS software after verification||October 21 to November 4|
|Approval of Scholarship and Fee Reimbursement||5 to 15 November 2022|
|Generate demand from students for renewal from the state unit of NIC||10 December 2022|
|Transfer of scholarship amount to applicant’s bank account||15 December 2022|
UP Scholarship Online Form Eligibility Criteria
Before submitting the application candidates should ensure that they fulfil all the eligibility requirements. Applicants found ineligible at any stage of the scholarship process (based on the documents submitted) will be disqualified.
UP Scholarship 2022-23 Application Online Form Documents Required
Applicants are required to have all the required documents on the basis of which they can apply for the UP Scholarship. Before filling out the application form, they should be ready with all the documents and details required to be uploaded/mentioned in the application form. Without these documents, any applicant will not be able to submit the application form.
Candidates willing to fill out the application form should be ready with the following documents/details before application-
- Marksheet and certificate of qualifying examination
- Caste Certificate – SC / (as applicable) – SC certificate / ST certificate / OBC certificate / EWS certificate etc. issued by the competent authority
- Income Certificate
- Residence Proof like Voter ID, Ration Card, Aadhar Card, Pan Card, Driving License etc.
- annual non-refundable tuition fee
- Registration Number of the current school/institution
- Bank Passbook
- Aadhar Number
- Receipt of fee deposited in school/institution
- Scanned passport size photograph (should not exceed 20kb)
How to apply for UP Scholarship 2022-23
Post-Matric and Pre-Matric Scholarship candidates who wish to benefit from the program can apply online. Post-matric and pre-matric scholarship applicants can use the online form to apply for grants from Uttar Pradesh to finish their education. In the first week of July, the Saksham online application portal typically opens, allowing students to register and submit applications online for a variety of grant programs.
- Students need to register on the Saksham portal by entering basic information like their name, class, category, Aadhar number, contact information and email address.
- Fill out the Application: After registering, students need to complete the application by entering their academic and personal information.
- Upload any supporting file: To complete the application form, upload the required documents in the specified format.
- Submitting Hardcopy to Institute: The last step in the application process is to send the UP Grant Application Form in hardcopy to the educational facility.
- By logging into the enabled site, students can complete applications for both fresh and renewal applications, as well as follow their progress and the status of their scholarships. Once the application process is over, the UP government posts the pre-matric scholarship and post-matric scholarship status on its UP scholarship website.
How to do New up scholarship registration
- Visit the official gateway for UP scholarships at scholarships.up.gov.in.
- UP Scholarship 2022-23
- After that click on the Registration option from the drop-down menu by clicking on Student.
- Click on the grant scheme to apply for the scholarship
|Official website||Click Here|
|Sarkariiyojana Homepass||Click Here|