Karnataka Common Entrance Test (KCET) 2022 Result is declared online on their official portal cetonline.karnataka. Students who appeared for the exam which was successfully conducted from 16th to 18th June 2022 are now looking for their result publication and as per the details, the KCET Result is declared on 30 July. So if you are looking for Karnataka CET Result then this article will guide you to get your result easily and get other important details related to the result.
KEA KCET Result 2022
After the completion of the Common Entrance Test the officials have released its answer key online on their portal and for this objection is also invited from the applicants if they disagree with any of the KEA KCET answer key and an expert committee constituted by the authority will analyze Will do The objection received and their decision against such answer key will be final and no further argument will be entertained after the publication of the final answer key.
The final answer key will be published along with the KEA KCET result if the result of any candidate is withheld then such information will also be shared on the result publication day It is to be noted that if the result of a candidate is withheld due to second PUC/ 12th STD marks, then such candidates need not be worried at all as their rank will be assigned to them after submitting the required documents.
KCET Answer Key 2022 Set A, B, C & D
During the preparation of the KCET merit list, if it is found that more than two applicants have the same qualification, then inter merit will come into play with special reference to the marks obtained in CET by following the procedure shared here:-
Applicants securing higher marks in Mathematics will be given first preference, but if the tie still persists, marks obtained in Chemistry followed by marks obtained in Physics will be considered, but after going through all such procedures, the tie will be considered. If not resolved, the age of the applicants will be considered and the older applicants will be given preference over the younger ones.
kea.kar.nic.in KCET Result 2022
|Conducting authority||Karnataka Examination|
|Examination name||KCET (Common Entrance)|
|Examination date||16, 17 & 18 June 2022|
|Mode of examination||Offline|
|Result Date||30 July|
|Official website||cetonline.karnataka.gov.in, kea.kar.nic.in|
KCET Answer Key 2022
On successfully qualifying the CET applicants will have to submit their documents whose details are listed below:
- Print out of KCET Scorecard
- KCET Admit Card 2022
- 10th mark sheet
- 2nd PUC mark sheet (in case of non-availability of original scorecard applicant has to bring a signed notice from the principal of their school where they passed the examination)
- Seven-Year Study Certificate issued from BEO/DDPI
- Income certificate (only if applicable)
- Caste certificate (if applicable)
- Kannada Medium Certificate (if applicable)
- Rural Studies Certificate (if applicable)
KCET 2022 Result Date
KCET 2022 Result Date: 30 July
- The officials will release the KCET 2022 result in online mode only.
- The details regarding the subject-wise marks, total marks and rank of the candidate will be mentioned in the result.
- Candidates are advised to carefully check all the details mentioned in their KCET 2022 Results.
- In case of any discrepancy or non-availability in the KCET rank 2022, candidates can raise objections against the result.
How to Download Karnataka KCET 2022 Result
You can easily download or check your KCET result by following the steps given below:-
- Visit the official portal of the authority whose link is cetonline.karnataka.gov.in.
- Now as soon as the home window appears, you will find the KCET 2022 result in the “Flash News” section at the bottom of the main page.
- On tapping on the link you will be redirected to a new page where it may ask you to enter your login credentials (obtained during form submission).
- Once you have successfully submitted the details, your KEA KCET 2022 Result will appear on your screen.
- Check the result thoroughly and if possible take a printout of it otherwise save its file in PDF format.