HDFC Bank ECS Scholarship 2022-23: HDFC Bank has opened a scholarship program for the children of the country. HDFC bank application process for the scholarship is ongoing. Eligible students can enroll on the scholarship program by 31 August 2022. Students should be noted that applications will be considered after the last date. Candidates can check HDFC Scholarship Status check on its official website. HDFC Scholarship result 2022-23 also declared on the same.
HDFC Bank Parivartan’s ECS Scholarship 2022-23 aims at providing financial assistance up to Rs. 75,000/-.The scholarship fund will be used to cover the education expenses of needy students. Thus, the flow of education to the beneficiary is gradually improving.
ECS Scholarship of HDFC 2022-23
The authority of Housing Development Finance Corporation is the largest private sector bank in India. The Bank launched the Educational Crisis Scholarship Program (ECS). This scheme was launched to help students who are facing financial risk and finding it difficult to continue their studies. Also, HDFC Bank Parivartan’s ECS Scholarship 2022-23 is a part of the aforesaid program. The bank is taking several initiatives in the field of education and livelihood to fulfil its social responsibilities.
Furthermore, parents and students are informed that the application process is completely online. You have to submit the form before the last date because after the deadline the link of the application form will be deactivated automatically. Continue reading the article to know who can avail yourself of HDFC Bank Parivartan’s ECS Scholarship 2022-23.
buddy4study.com HDFC Bank Parivartan’s ECS Scholarship 2022-23
|Scholarship Name||HDFC Bank Parivartan’s ECS Scholarship 2022-23|
|Conducting Authority||Housing Development Finance Corporation Bank (HDFC)|
|Beneficiaries||1st to 12th class students undergraduate/Diploma and Postgraduate students|
|Mode of Selection||On-phone interview and document verification.|
|Scholarship amount up to||Rs.75,000|
|Application Form Deadline||31 August 22|
HDFC Bank Parivartan Scholarship Benefits
- 1st to 6th class students Rs.15,000/-
- 7th to 12th class students Rs.18,000/-
- Students pursuing Diploma course Rs.20,000/-
- General Undergraduate Course Rs.30,000/-
- Vocational Undergraduate Course Rs.50,000/-
- General Post Graduate Course Rs.35,000/-
- Professional Post Graduate Course Rs.75,000/-
HDFC Bank Parivartan’s ECS Scholarship 2022-23 Eligibility Criteria
Since the group of students applying for the scheme is different, the eligibility criteria are also different. However, it is mandatory to fulfil the following criteria otherwise your application will be rejected. Hence, read the following points to ensure your eligibility before applying for HDFC Bank Parivartan Scholarship:
Who can apply for the scheme
- Students who are doing their schooling (1st to 12th class) from government, private or government aided schools.
- A student who has enrolled for general and vocational undergraduate courses in recognized universities or institutions. In other words, courses like BCom, BSc, BA, BCA, BTech, MBBS, LLB, B Arch, Nursing etc are available.
- If you have opted for a Diploma course after completing the 10th or 12th class then you are also eligible for it.
- Students who are pursuing postgraduate courses can also apply for HDFC Scholarship 2022-23.
Scholarship General terms and conditions
- Students must be residents of India
- In addition, the student must have secured marks equal to or more than 55% in the final examination of the previous class.
- The annual family income of the student should be less than Rs.2,50,00/-
- Parents who are working in HDFC Bank cannot enrol their children on HDFC Scholarship 2022-23.
HDFC Scholarship Application Form Required Documents
Beneficiaries need to keep the following documents ready to apply for HDFC Educational Crisis Scholarship 2022:
- Passport size photographs of students
- Passing certificate and mark sheet of previous class (session 2020-22 or 2022-21).
- Aadhar card or any other photo identity card of the student issued by the government.
- Current session proof of admission.
- student bank account
- family annual income proof
- Proof of financial risk (if applicable)
How to apply for HDFC Bank Parivartan ECS Scholarship 2022
For your convenience, we have described the application process in a step by step manner. You can refer to the following steps to enroll in HDFC Scholarship 2022-23:
- In the first step you can, open the official website with this link – https://www.buddy4study.com/
- Secondly, scroll down and click on the blue-coloured ‘view all scholarships’ button.
- Third, on the ‘Featured Scholarships’ section, scroll down and click on ‘HDFC Bank Parivartan’s ECS Scholarship 2022-23’.
- Soon after that, HDFC Educational Crisis Scholarship 2022 official page will open. Click on the ‘Apply’ button.
- After that, click on the ‘Register’ link given on the login pop-up box.
- After that candidate has to, enter all the details and complete the registration by clicking on the ‘Register’ button option.
- Soon after, fill out the application form and upload all the required documents.
- And In the last, complete the application process by submitting the form and taking a print copy of the same.