NMMS Scholarship 2022: Applicants looking for NMMS scholarships apply, eligibility can refer to the complete article below. The scholarship is provided by the Ministry of Human Resource and Development under the Government of India. Around 1 lakh of NMMS scholarships will be provided to the students. Applicants can avail of scholarships by filling in details in the NMMS scholarship application form. The authority conducts the written test for the students which has to be cleared to avail of the scholarship.
Candidates willing to enrol for the scheme need to fulfil the prescribed eligibility criteria to apply for the scheme. There is a certain income limit for the candidate’s family which needs to be followed to avail of the scholarship fund. The details information on National Means cum Merit Scholarship Scheme eligibility and benefits will be mentioned in the article below.
NMMS Scholarship 2022
NMMS application form has been released by the respective state and the rest of the states will release soon. We have shared all the information regarding the application and exam dates in this article. The authority will provide scholarships to the students from class 9th to 12th for 4 years. The scholarship amount will be 12000/- which will be provided annually through a monthly grant of 100. The family income of the applicant should not exceed 1.5 lakh per annum. Income criteria must be met to avail the scholarship. Candidates have to appear for the entrance test to get the scholarship.
National Means Cum Merit Scholarship 2022
|Authority||National Scholarship Portal|
|Name of Scholarship||National Means Cum Merit Scholarship|
|Scholarship for Class||9th to 12th|
|Scholarship Form Availability||Available for some states|
|Entrance Test Date||As decided by the concerned State/UT Authority|
|results date||To be announced|
nmms.mscescholarshipexam.in NMMS Scholarship 2022 Objective
The main objective of the National Means cum Merit Scholarship is to encourage the children to complete their higher secondary and secondary level education. It also reduces the dropout rate of students from 8th grade onwards. Applicants who want to take admission in 9th and 12th classes can apply for this scholarship through online mode.
NMMS Scholarship Scheme Eligibility Conditions
Here is the most important part of the scholarship scheme which shows the eligibility of the scholarship scheme.
The candidate should follow certain eligibility criteria. The eligibility details are as follows.
- The applicant must be pursuing courses approved by the authority and must have good character with not more than 60% of the total attendance.
- NMMS Scholarship is only for Indian students.
- If the candidate has not applied for the claim before 12 months of the academic session, the official will not be liable to provide the scholarship fund to the candidates.
- In case of the applicant who leaves the school and studies without completing the academic year, no scholarship will be paid to him.
- If the applicant is suffering from any disease and cannot appear for the annual examinations then he/she has to produce a medical certificate from the doctor.
- In case the NMMS scholarship is cancelled/ discontinued on the basis of disbursement rules of the scholarship, it cannot be revived under any circumstances.
- To get the scholarship, the students of class VIII have to be promoted to class IX.
- Applicants first time in previous class it is minimum 60% for General/OBC/Others and 55% for SC/ST.
- The authority will regularly check the scholarship and ensure that those who need it get the benefits of the NMMS scholarship scheme.
NMMS scholarship scheme Selection Process
- The selection for the scholarship will be done through written test which will be conducted by the authority. Applicants must read the below given details which are given in brief about the selection of the candidate for NMMS Scholarship Scheme.
- The examination for the selection of candidates for the scholarship schemes will be conducted by the respective states and union territories consisting of the following examinations i.e. Mental Ability Test (MAT) and Educational Aptitude Test (SAT).
- To apply for the above exams the applicant must have 60% for General/Others and 55% in class 7th for SC/ST. Applicant must be a regular student and not avail other scholarship scheme. Students from government/private schools can apply.
NMMS Scholarship exam structure
Please refer to the below mentioned exam pattern.
- Questions related to verbal and non-verbal reasoning will be asked in the Mental Ability Test (MAT) exam. The level of the examination will be 8th based. The total number of questions will be 90 and the time allotted for the exam will be 90 minutes.
- Educational Aptitude Test (SAT) exam will check the subject skills of the candidate. 90 questions will be asked on the subject of Mathematics, Social Studies and Science.
- The applicant can get the result of the exam on the official portal. The applicant has to secure the cut-off marks to clear the exam. The cut-off marks prescribed for both the exams is 40% for all categories except SC/ST. Reserved category students have to secure 32 per cent marks to clear the cut off.
- The exam result can be expected to be declared in the month of March. However, it depends on the authority because sometimes there is a delay in the exam due to which the results are published late. Applicants are advised to bookmark our page to get regular updates regarding scholarship exam results in 2022.
NMMS Scholarship Registration 2022 Fees
The registration fee for NMMS Maharashtra 2022 will be Rs.100/- for general category, Rs. 50/- for SC/ST category. Candidates have to submit the fee before the last date of submission of application.
NMMS Maharashtra 2022 Application Form
Candidates need to follow some simple steps to proceed with NMMS Maharashtra Exam 2022.
- Firstly you have to visit the official website nmms.mscescholarshipexam.in and mscepune.in.
- After that you will get the new page of the portal on your screen.
- Then, press on the ‘New Registration’ option.
- Candidates should read all the instructions displayed on the webpage.
- After reading this click on “Register here”.
- After that you have to enter all the required details and upload the documents.
- Click on Register button.
- And In the last Candidates will receive a User ID and Password of NMMS Maharashtra 2022 login.
NMMS 2022 Result
Applicants have to qualify for both the examination MAT and SAT, with a minimum of 40% marks in aggregate. The passing marks for reserved category candidates like SC and ST will be 32%. While selecting the eligible candidates for NMMS scholarship, the marks of 8th class or its equivalent students should be minimum 55%.
Relaxation of 5% will be given to reserved category candidates. Following the mentioned criteria, NMMS 2022 result will be prepared. Interested applicants can check their result from the official website after the declaration. Those applicants who will qualify this exam can participate in the next stage of the selection process.
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Sarkariiyojana Homepage||Click Here|