Sensodyne IDA Shining Star Scholarship Programme: The scholarship program is open for the first year of a Bachelor of Dental Surgery course at an accredited institution. IDA Shining Star Scholarship is Rs 1,05,000 per year for BDS students. It is not limited to students studying in India and is open to citizens of any country including Pakistan. Till 31st August 2022 interested candidates can apply for the scholarship from its official website www.buddy4study.com. While applying, ensure that you are an Indian citizen.
For those students who want to make their career in the medical field and want to become a dental surgeon then this opportunity is for you. Sensodyne IDA is giving scholarships to students who are underprivileged all over India and eligible for BDS (Bachelor of Dental Surgery). The program is an initiative of Halon India formerly known as GlaxoSmithKline Consumer Healthcare of India. In this article, you will get all the information about the Sensodyne IDA Shining Star Scholarship Program. So, read the article carefully.
Sensodyne IDA Shining Star Scholarship Program
Students studying in the first year of BDS (Bachelor in Dental Surgery) can participate in the Sensodyne IDA Shining Star Scholarship Program in which around 100 students will be selected for the scholarship. An amount of Rs 1,05,000 per year will be provided to the selected students for four consecutive years. Students can use these funds for their educational and living expenses and buy things that will help them in their studies like books, laptops, mobiles, stationery etc. or to pay their hostel fees, tuition fee etc.
Sensodyne IDA Shining Star Scholarship Program is specially designed for economically weaker students so that they can complete their dental degree without facing any financial hurdles. The official knowledge partner for this scholarship program is the Indian Dental Association IDA (Indian Dental Association) which has always stood by the financially weak students and has always supported them to pursue their BDS degree without facing any financial problems. The Indian Dental Association wants hardworking students to excel in their field and be the bearers of its vision of “improving oral health and quality of life”.
buddy4study.com Sensodyne IDA Shining Star Scholarship
|Name of the scholarship||IDA Shining Star Scholarship Program|
|Launched by||Halon India|
|Launched for||underprivileged and economically weaker students|
|Who can apply||students studying in BDS first year|
|Scholarship amount||Rs. 1,05,000/- per annum|
|Last date to apply||31 August 22|
|Mode of application||Online|
|Article Category||Sensodyne IDA Shining Star Scholarship|
|Scholarship duration||Four Years|
IDA Scholarship Program Eligibility Criteria
To apply for the Sensodyne IDA Shining Star Scholarship Program, the eligibility criteria prescribed for the students are as follows-
- Only Indian citizens are applicable for the Sensodyne IDA Shining Star Scholarship Program.
- Students who are studying in the first year of BDS (Bachelor of Dental Surgery) only in government and government-aided colleges.
- The annual income of the student’s Parents from all sources should not exceed Rs.8,00,000/- per year.
- Students must have secured at least 60% marks in the class 12 examination
- To continue receiving the benefits of the scholarship for the 4-year BDS programme, the candidate must obtain at least 60% in each semester or year.
- Students who are children or family members of employees working in HALEON India, IDA, Goodera and Buddy4study are not eligible to apply for this scholarship scheme.
Documents Required for IDA Scholarship
Below are the documents required to apply for Sensodyne IDA Shining Star Scholarship Program-
- Photo identity proof of students which includes Aadhar Card, PAN Card, Driving License, Voter ID Card and Passport)
- Student’s photo.
- Students’ previous year mark sheet (previous semester or class).
- Current year admission proof which includes admit card, fee receipt, institution ID card or genuine certificate.
- Income proof of the family can be any of these – Income Tax Return, Certificate of Income from the local administration, Certificate from Economically Weaker Sections.
- Bank account details of the student or their parents.
- From the second year onwards the students have to submit their character certificates from the college.
How to Apply for Sensodyne IDA Scholarship Program
Students can apply for Sensodyne IDA Shining Star Scholarship Program by following the given procedure-
- Firstly students have to visit the official website of Sensodyne IDA Shining Star Scholarship Program i.e. www.buddy4study.com.
- Then go on the “Apply Now” option on the home window.
- Students can now log in with their Google ID, mobile number or their email ID.
- If students are not registered earlier then they can register now in Buddy4Study using their mobile number, e-mail id or Gmail account.
- Now, the application form for the Sensodyne IDA Shining Star Scholarship Program will open on the screen.
- To start the application process, students need to click on the “Start Application” button.
- Students now have to fill in all the details asked in the application form.
- After that, you can upload the scanned copies of the required documents in the mentioned format on the application form.
- Students now have to accept the terms and conditions and click on the preview option.
- Finally, check all the details filled in the application form and finally click on the “Submit” button if all the details are filled correctly.
- The application form filling is now complete.
Sensodyne IDA Scholarship Program: Selection Process
- The selection of students in the Sensodyne IDA Shining Star Scholarship Program will be done on the basis of-
- Initially, students will be shortlisted on the basis of their financial background and marks obtained by them in their academics.
- Selected students will have to undergo a telephonic interview by Buddy4study and IDA.
- The next step will be the document verification of the selected students.
- IDA and Buddy4Study will prepare the final list of selected students on the basis of merit list and financial needs.
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Sarkakriiyojana Homepage||Click Here|