Gujarat Ration Card : Ration card is one of the most important documents for the citizen of India. A ration card is given by all state governments and gave to Indian residents who can’t manage the cost of essential items for their families. Through the ration card, the citizen of India can get food items at subsidized cost so that they can / successfully carry on their day-by-day existence without the concern of less monetary funds.
The Gujarat Government has reported that the ration cardholders will get the benefit of Free Food Grains Or Free Ration under Gujarat Anna Brahma Yojana. Under Gujarat, there s a sum of 3.25 Cr beneficiaries who are covering under the plan. Food Civil Supplies & Consumer Affairs Department and Gujarat government has released all instructions with respect to the plan. Through the ration card, the availability of food items is made simple for all of the people who are below the poverty line.
Additionally, there are various types of ration cards available for various kinds of people according to their income criteria. With this card, you can benefit from food grains at financed costs. As we are as of now under lockdown, the Gujarat state government has reported a ration subsidy for all cardholders. Now, every individual from the family can benefit 7 kg ration in one month.
Ration Card Gujarat Eligibility Criteria
To apply for the Gujarat ration card follow the simple eligibility criteria:-
- First of all, the applicant must be a permanent and legal resident of the Gujarat state.
- The applicant ought not to have an already active ration card.
- The applicant is eligible for a new ration card if their old ration card is expired or stolen.
- Newlyweds are also eligible for the ration card.
Documents Required for Applying for the Gujarat Ration Card
To apply for a Ration Card Gujarat, you should submit one of the documents:
- A legitimate duplicate of elector ID/political race card.
- Duplicate of PAN card
- Duplicate of the power bill
- Duplicate of identification
- Duplicate of your driving permit
- Duplicate of phone bill
- Records Required to Apply for Gujarat Ration Card
The process to Apply for City Gujarat Ration Card
Apply Online Gujarat Ration Card 2021, follow these steps:
Step 1: Firstly go through the Gujarat Government official website https://www.digitalgujarat.gov.in/.
Step 2: If you are not registered on Gujarat Ration Card portal, kindly register to Gujarat Ration Card Application Form Download. If you are registered, simply fill in the all login details and enter the portal.
Step 3: Select the “Revenue” button
Step 4: Click on “More”
Step5: Drift over “Application for new Ration card“ and click on it
Step 6: Then your ration card offline application form will appear, Click on “Download Form”
Step 7: To apply on the web, select “Apply Online”
Step 8: Register First if not registered and if already registered login using the login credentials
Step 9: Fill the ration card Gujarat application form online and upload all the required documents
Step 10: hit the submit button to final submission of the page
Step 11: Now the Application procedure will be completed.
Checking Ration Card Gujarat Entitlement
To check the information related to anyone’s ration card, you must follow the simple steps given below:-
Step 1: First, visit the Official link
Step 2: Click on “Know Your Entitlement”
Step 3: Enter the Ration card no. and Captcha code etc.
Step 4: Then, click on the “View” button.
Step 5: Then ration card entitlement details will show on your screen.
Ration Card Gujarat Beneficiary List 2022
Follow these steps for checking the Ration Card Gujarat list online:
Step 1: Visit the official website of Ration Card Gujarat to check Ration Card Beneficiaries
Step 2: Select the month and year then click on the “Go” option
Step 3: Then you will see a district/taluka-wise Gujarat ration card beneficiary list now select your region
Step 4: Now you will see the details of ration card beneficiaries for the region that you have selected
Step 5: Select the total number of ration cards. Then you will see the names and other details of cardholders
Step 6: Click on your ration card number
Step 7: Now you can see the details of the members of your NFSA ration card
Process To Check Area Wise Ration Card Gujarat Detail
- Firstly, visit the official website of the Directorate of food and civil supplies government of Gujarat.
- The Home page will be shown on your screen.
- On the home page, you have to click on the Area Wise Ration Card Detail-NFSA link
- Then a new page will be open, where you have to enter the verification code and year.
- Then, click on the search.
- A list will be open.
- Now you have to select your region.
- Then, You are required to click on your area.
- Now you have to click on the number of ration cards.
- Then the complete details of ration cards of that area will be displayed on your screen.
- Then you have to click on your ration card number.
- Complete details of your ration card will be shown on your screen
How would I connect my Aadhaar card with my ration card?
You should visit the authority Aadhaar connecting site. Select “Start Now” and enter your location. Click on “ration card” as the advantage type and enter your Aadhaar number, apportion card number, portable number, and email address.
Benefits of Gujarat Anna Brahma Yojana
- During the COVID-19 period, all migrants will get free ration.
- All the BPL ration card holders will get Rs. 1000/-in their saving bank account.
- The electricity bill will be Rs. 1.50 per 50 units to all BPL Families.
- Since April 2020 electricity charges for small industries, factories, and MSMEs have been waived off .
- For gaushalas and cattle ponds Rs. 30 to 35 crore has been allotted.
Advantage of Ration Card Gujarat
- The main advantage of the ration card is the availability of the subsidized items as per the needs of the needy people of the state.
- Also, a separate portal has been allocated to do the cycle of ration cards such as the distribution of ration cards, displaying the beneficiary list, etc.
- These days, because of digitalization, numerous things are possible while you are sitting at home. The Ration card holds a vital place in everyone’s life in India.
Highlights of the Ration Card Gujarat
Scheme Name – Gujarat Ration Card
Launched by – The Government of Gujarat
Beneficiaries – Residents of Gujarat state
The objective of the scheme – Distribution of ration cards
Official Website – https://dcs-dof.gujarat.gov.in/
Duplicate Ration Card Gujarat
In case your ration card is harmed or lost you can get a duplicate copy of it. To get duplicate copy residents to need to hurry to the official web portal or to the nearest office. Submit the application with records for duplicate ration card issues.
Process To File Complaint regarding Ration Card Gujarat
Step 1: Rush to the website of the Directorate of Food & Civil Supplies Food, Civil Supplies & Consumer Affair Department, Government of Gujarat.
Step 2: On the home page of the website go to the “e- citizen” option shown in the menu bar.
Step 3: A Dropdown list will be shown from where you need to hit the “online complaint” option.
Step 4: A New web tab will show up where you need to enter your valid mobile number and get OTP on mobile
Step 5: Select the go-ahead option and the form will appear on the screen.
Step 6: Now fill the application form according to the asked details.
Step 7: Then, upload all supporting documentation of your complaint (if any).
Step 8: Now submit the complaint after recheck all the details you entered in the form.
Process To Check Complaint Status of Ration Card Gujarat
Step 1: Go through to the website of the Directorate of Food & Civil Supplies Food, Civil Supplies & Consumer Affair Department, Government of Gujarat.
Step 2: On the home page go through to the “e- citizen” option available in the menu bar.
Step 3: Now, a Dropdown list will open from where you need to click the “online complaint” option.
Step 4: Then, a new web tab will open where you need to click “Click here to know the status of your complaint”.
Step 5: Now, enter your complaint number and select see the option to know your complaint status.
Process To Download Gujarat Ration Card App
Step 1: First of all open Google Play Store on your cell phone.
Step 2: Then, in the search box enter the Gujarat ration card .
Step 3: Then, click on the search option.
Step 4: Now a list will be shown in front of you.
Step 5: Then, click on the topmost option.
Step 6: Then click on the install.
Step 7: When you click on install, the Gujarat ration card app will be downloaded to your mobile phone.
Toll-Free number: 1800-233-5500 /1967/ 14445
Applicant can find here all the detailed information regarding the Gujarat ration card. Bookmark sarkariiyojana.in to get all the latest updates of 2021. For any query comment us on below section.