Bhulekh Odisha Land Record | भू नक्शा ओडिशा: Odisha Board of Revenue Department has dispatched Bhulekh Odisha Land Record Portal with an aim to give online land and revenue-related services to the residents of Odisha. Bhulekh Odisha is basically a land record web portal for the residents of the Odhisa state. It gives you a chance to easily access your land information and some other land records details with see map Record Bhu Naksha in Odisha. The Odisha government has presented a land record management system which is called “Odisha Land Record” to offer better types of assistance to the residents through the integration of land and registration services
Bhulekh Odisha Portal
Bhulekh Odisha is an online portal dispatched by the Board of Revenue Department, Odisha. This portal is an activity to save the residents from the daily hassle of standing for hours in lines to get the land-related reports from revenue department offices. The online process is easier/ simpler and not in any tedious manner. This Bhulekh portal was recently created by the public authority to assist residents of the state to check the lands with our line across the Odisha state. Also, the public authority began this service because every time to check their land in the state of Odisha the residents needed to visit the concerned authorities and fill the application to check their land. Through this method of checking online land records, the residents can check their ROR reports/ documents. All of the residents of the state would now be able to check the map view of their lands
Services provided in Odisha Bhulekh Portal
- Provides revenue khataunai code for villages
- Get khatuni (Land ownership record) copy
- The department of revenue provides a unique land code.
- Record of Rights (RoR) view
- Get a khatuni copy
- Know the records of the litigations for the disputed property
- The SMS alerts to all the pattadars and functionaries regarding changes and their progress
- Village maps can be viewed from this web portal
Highlights of Bhulekh Odisha
|Name of the Portal||Bhulekh, Odisha|
|Department Name||Revenue and Disaster Management, Government of Odisha|
|Total districts in state||30|
|Beneficiaries||People of Odisha|
|Objectives||Providing online land records/Details|
Features of Bhulekh Odisha
· Bhulekh portal has been dispatched to offer simple and advantageous types of assistance to the residents
· This portal gives the most recent and precise data identified with the functions and services provided by the Government of Odisha
· All residents of the state can get data related to their lands such as land records, ROR details, and land maps online through this portal
· Bhulekh Odisha gateway has been created by the Government of Odisha
· The presentation of this portal has acquired a lot of transparency in the land records
· The introduction of this online portal will set aside both the time and money of the residents. Residents will actually want to get all the details related to their land online at home
· With the introduction of the Bhulekh Odisha portal, residents can undoubtedly see the map view of their land on the web/ online
· This portal will bring transparency in data related to land and criminal cases related to land will reduce
· Easy deal and acquisition of land through the gateway/ portal
Objectives of Bhulekh Odisha
The objectives of Bhulekh Odisha are as follows:
· Before the online facility is presented, the residents of the state need to make a few outings to the public authority/ government revenue department or other department offices to get information about their land.
· Its main objective is to make all the data identified with the land portal available/ accessible on a single portal.
· Through the Odisha Bhulekh portal, residents can likewise effectively see the map of their land.
· With the assistance of this portal, residents of Odisha will actually want to get all the details of land records in a very agreeable way or comfortable manner at their homes.
· Through the portal, both the money and time of the residents will be saved altogether and this will likewise acquire straightforwardness/ transparency to the system.
Benefits of Bhunaksha Odisha Portal
- The basic and main advantage of the portal is it’ll save the time of the people of Odisha as prior it takes much time for to people to urge their documents and also they don’t need to wait in long lines to get the application form and then they have to fill the form then they get their documents but now they will get their documents very easily with the assistance of this portal. And within the coming days, the Government is getting to make things much easier
- The basic or main advantage of Bhulekh Odisha portal is the accessibility of land records by online and by sitting at home.
- Through this portal, there will be transparency in the land record management framework of Odisha state
- The time of people will be saved and the chances of mistakes will be less
- The main advantage is the accessibility of maps for the viewpoint of the people of Odisha state
- The citizens of the state can get their land information online
- Through this online facility, people of the state will not have to pay any fee for viewing all the information related to their land
- With the help of land records, Land ownership verification is possible .
- with the help of land records, Bank account for the purpose of loan can open
- You need Land records for sale or division of land
- Records of the property maintained
- Land records can be used as a proof or evidence in Civil litigation or another legal purpose
- You can use the land record as evidence or proof for any legal purpose or civil litigation
- For the sale of land, For the division of land, land records are used
- A bank account can be opened with the help of land records
- The loan can be taken
- You can verify the title of your land and land ownership
- Land record helps to maintain personal record of your property
Procedure to Odisha Bhu Naksha/Map
bhunakshaodisha.nic.in Map View
You should follow the simple steps to check the Odisha bhu Map:-
Step 1: The first step is, to go to the link official website’s link
Step 2: Now, the homepage will open, and then hit on the “Map View”
Step 3: After this, the Map page will be shown on the screen, choose your District
Step 4: Click on the “Submit” option
Step 5: Select the Plot number
Step 6: Complete Bhu Naksha/ Map Information displayed on the screen
The Record of Rights (ROR) document is an important document that provides details about the real owner of the property. If you reside in Odisha and you’ve got some land that you simply own and if you would like to sell that land, then you’ll inevitably need this document. If any Odisha resident wants to sell or buy any land, then it’s mandatory for him to possess a Record of Rights (ROR) document. The method of giving the ROR document is especially done by Revenue and Disaster Management, Government of Odisha. Important information within the ROR document like name of landowners, history of the land, cost of land, etc. Through this document, sorts of land, agricultural aspects, and other information are available.
Following are the details that are found on the ROR document:
- Name of the Owner of the land
- Dates of Registration/ enrollment
- Khatiyan number of the land
- Location/ Area of land
- Value of the property/ Land
- Type of land
- Area of the land
Required documents while applying for the ROR document
The following documents are needed while applying for the ROR documents:-
- Voter ID as proof of Identify
- Ration Card
- Aadhaar Card as a proof of Address
- Proof of ownership of property
- Encumbrance certificate
- Land Tax
- Income certificate
Application Process of Bhulekh Odisha ROR
Step 1: The first step is, to go to the link official website District Revenue Office
Step 2: Then, ask for the application from the office
Step 3: After that, you have to fill up the form, and attach the required documents
Step 4: Then, click on “submit” to submit the application form
Step 5: Now, An acknowledgement receipt will be provided to you, Keep it safe
Step 6: After this, verification will take place
Step 7: At last, a certified copy of the ROR will be issued
Checking ROR Documents
ROR View Process:
If you need to check/ know your documents then follow the easy and simple steps:
Step 1: The first step is, to go to the link Official Website’s link.
Step 2: After this, you are required to hit the “Select Location for ROR” section.
Step 3: Then, you have to choose the District, Tehsil, Village, RI circle.
Step 4: After that, 3 options will be shown:
You will have to click on the “Khatiyan” Option.
From the dropdown list choose Khatiyan.
Choose the “Plot” option.
From the dropdown list choose the plot number.
Hit on the “Tenant” option.
Choose the tenant names
Step 5: Then, you have to click on the “ROR Front Page” or “ROR Back Page” option according to your preference.
Step 6: At last,the ROR will show up on the screen.
After following the steps, take a printout for future use.
Get Tehsil Information
Step 1: First of all, you have to go to the official website of bhulekh Odisha
Step 2: Now you have to click on the Tahsil Info link
Step 3: select your district and tahsil
Step 4: The information related to your tahsil will be on your screen
Department Login Procedure
Follow the given below steps:
Step 1: Go to the official website, of land records, Odisha
Step 2: On the homepage, select departmental user login
Step 3: Now a new page will open before you where you have to either select your district or state
Step 4: Now you have to enter your user id, password and captcha code
Step 5: Hit the “Login” button
Revenue Court Case Monitoring System (Rccms)
Step 1: Visit the link of Revenue Court Case Monitoring System (Rccms)
Step 2: To view the case status, select Court Type, Court Name, Case Type, Case year, Case number and Mobile number
Step 3: Click on the “View Status” and get the case status
Rccms Login Portal
Step 1: Go to the link select user id and password
Step 2: Click on the login button
How to get EC/CC?
Step 1: Go to the link to get EC/CC
Step 2: Fill the details and follow the given below steps:
Online Payment of Stamp Duty
Follow the given below steps to online payment of stamp duty:
Step 1: Visit the link to payment of stamp duty
Step 2: Hit the link “Online Payment of Stamp Duty”
Step 3: Now, a new window shown on the screen, choose your state from the list and avail the service online
Online Land Revenue Payment
Step 1: Select the link Online Land Revenue Payment
Step 2: Here you can select one of the option:
|Pay Land Revenue||Click Here|
|Download Rent Receipt||Click Here|
|Know Your Transaction Id||Click Here|
|Departmental Users||Click Here|
|Verify Rent Receipt||Click Here|
|User Manual||Click Here|
Download Odisha bhulekh app
Step 1: The first step is that you are required to open Google Play Store on your smart phone.
Step 2: After that, you will be required to type ‘Odisha bhulekh’ in the search box.
Step 3: Then, an application list will be shown on the screen; you just click on the top result from this app list.
Step 4: Now, you just hit on the ‘install’ button.
Step 5: After following these simple steps ‘Odisha Bhulekh App’ will be downloaded/ installed on your mobile phone
Odisha Bhulekh Contact Details
Search for the Odisha bhulekh on the search bar and visit the official website. on the home page find the link of “Contact us” and get the contact details of the concerned department
Hope you will like this information regarding Bhulekh Odisha Land Record | भू नक्शा ओडिशा etc. If you still have a query, you can ask us in comment section. You can also bookmark our site sarkariiyojana.in for latest updates.