E Dharti Portal Rajasthan | e dharti 1.0 | e dharti app| e dharti apna khata | apna khata rajasthan
E Dharti: As you all know, the process “Digitization” by the government is going very fast. Under this process, all types of documents are being made available online. Keeping this in mind, Rajasthan Government has started its account “E Dharti Rajasthan Portal”.
Today we will be going to provide you all the important information regarding to “Apna Khata Rajasthan”. E Dharti purpose, benefits, features, process of checking your account, Jamabandi copy, process of viewing the geo map, process of applying online, etc.
E Dharti Portal Rajasthan
With the help of “Apna Khata Rajasthan”, all the people of the state can get the details of their land related documents. Through E Dharti portal, you can able see the Jamabandi of farming, Khasra number, map of the land. Now, the citizens of Rajasthan would not have to visit any government office to get information related to their land. They can get all land related information online through the official website sitting at home.
Rajasthan Apna khata Portal
Rajasthan Apna khata Portal is also known as “E Dharti”. Through E Dharti Portal Rajasthan, time will be saved and transparency will also come in the system. Through E Dharti portal, it can also be found out which person has the Khasra number in the name or who owns the land. Loan can also be obtained from the bank by showing your account documents of land obtained by “Rajasthan Apna Khata Portal”.
Key Features of E Dharti Apna Khata Rajasthan
|Portal Name||E Dharti Apna Khata Rajasthan|
|Launched By||Rajasthan State Government|
|Beneficiary||Citizens of Rajasthan|
|Objective||Providing land records to all the citizens of the state at home.|
Objective of Apna Khata Rajasthan
The main objective of this “E Dharti Apna Khata” is that the people of the state can get all the land related information easily, they do not have to go round the family and do not have to encounter any kind of problems. This new initiative taken by the Rajasthan state government will greatly benefit all the people of the state. Now people will be able to get details of their land online through internet from anywhere.
Rajasthan SSO ID
|Serial No.||Record name||Quantity||Fee|
|1.||Jamabandi copy||Up to 10 land holding no |
Extra 10 holding no. or part of it
|2.||Map copy||For every 10 land holding number||₹20|
|3.||Nomination P21||For every nomination||₹20|
Benefits of Rajasthan E Dharti Portal
The Benefits of Rajasthan E Dharti Portal are:
- Through E Dharti Portal, any person of Rajasthan can know his Khasra number or his Jamabadi number.
- For copying this account people will not have to go to Patwarkhana.
- After saving Rajasthan account copy online, time will be saved.
- People of the state can now get all the records of land such as Khasra map, Khatauni, Jamabandi copy and Girdhavari report etc. by entering their account number on their account portal sitting at home.
- Citizens of the state can access this facility from any corner of the state.
How to check/examine your “Rajasthan Apna Khata” Jamabandi copy online?
Interested beneficiaries who want to check their Jamabandi copy online should follow the steps given below:
Step 1: Candidate has to visit the official website e dharti rajasthan http://apnakhata.raj.nic.in/
Step 2: After this, click on the option to “select the district”.
Step 3: After this, a new webpage will open in which you will have to choose the “name of the tehsil”.
Step 4: After this a new webpage will open in which you have to the “name of your village”.
Step 5: After selecting the village, a form will open in front of you.Now,you will have to fill all your information like name, address etc.
Step 6: Then you have to go to the “options” and then select the option to issue a copy.
Step 7: After this, here you will have the button that you want to give the required information for the Jamabandi, you want to give the account number or the Khasra number, or by name or USN.
Step 8: From this you can choose an option, you can also choose an account number.
Step 9: After filling all the information, you can see your Jamabandi copy online.
E-mitra login process
- Candidates have to visit the official website http://apnakhata.raj.nic.in/
- After this ,a new home page will open in front of you. Now, click on the link for “e-mitra login”.
- After this, you will have to enter the username, password and verification.
- Now click on the “login” button.
- In this way you will be able to login e-mitra.
How to download Rajasthan land/Khasra map?
- At first, beneficiary will have to visit the geo map official website http://bhunaksha.raj.nic.in/
- After visiting the official website a new homepage will appear in front of you.
- Some information has been asked from you on this home page, all these information asked will have to be filled.
- After this, click on your Khasra number which is shown in the map. After this, you will see the map.
- Now you can download this map by clicking on the “print” option save the PDF file.
How to apply online for nomination of your account?
Interested beneficiaries of the state who want to apply online for nomination through E Dharti Apna Khata Rajasthan can follow the method given below:
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of “Apna Khata Rajasthan” http://apnakhata.raj.nic.in/
- After visiting E Dharti Apna Khata Rajasthan, a new homepage will appear in front of you.
- After this, you will have to choose “apply online” for nomination.
- After this ,a new homepage will open in front of you.
- Now you will see the application form. You have to fill all the information asked in this application form like applicant’s name, mobile number, father’s name, address, district, village etc.
- Now click on the submit button.
E Dharti Apna Khata Rajasthan district wise official website
E Dharti Apna Khata Rajasthan Revenue officer login process
To do Revenue officer login in E Dharti Apna Khata Rajasthan portal, you can follow the given steps:
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of “E Dharti Apna Khata Rajasthan” http://apnakhata.raj.nic.in/
- After visiting, a new homepage will appear in front of you.
- Now, click on “Revenue officer login” link.
- After this, a new homepage will open in front of you. Now, enter the” Username”, “Password” and “Captcha” code.
- Now click on the “login” button.
E Dharti:Procedure for viewing status of nomination
To view status of nomination in E Dharti Apna Khata Rajasthan, you can follow the given steps:
- To see the status of the nomination, First of all, you have to visit the official website of “Apna Khata Rajasthan” http://apnakhata.raj.nic.in/
- After visiting, a new homepage will appear in front of you .
- On the home page, click on the the “status of mutation” link.
- After this, a list of districts is available in front of you.
- After this, you have to find your district in this list.
- Finally, the status of the nomination will be on your computer screen.
Process to download E Dharti Mobile App
To download E Dharti Apna Khata Rajasthan Mobile App, you have to visit Play store, and can follow the given process:
- Open “Google Play Store”.
- After this, you have to enter your “Apna Khata Rajasthan” in the search box.
- Click on the search button.
- Now a list will open in front of you.
- After this, click on the “option” at the top of this list.
- Now you have to click on the install button.
E- dharti Contact Information
Through this article, we have provided you all the important information related to your E Dharti “Apna Khata Rajasthan” account. If you are still facing any kind of problem then you can contact the nodal agency to resolve your problem. The address of the nodal agency is as follows: –
|Rajsav Mandal Rajasthan,|
Hope you will like this information regarding E Dharti, Apna Khata Rajasthan. If you still have a query, you can ask us in comment section. You can also bookmark our site sarkariiyojana.in for latest updates.